Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 799 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 11975
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11660

    Correction for Tarpos post

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Bill, if you want to see a review of just how scary that MILF is, take a look at the great review Tarpo63 wrote on her in December, 2016. She went by Tonya at the time. The link takes you to the page. Scroll down to #9736. RW.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...iews&p=3204354#post3204354.
    Tarpons post is #9726, not 36 for those who are interested in a twilight zone story. LOL one strange lady.

  2. #11659

    More Like Jeykll and Hyde

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCypher  [View Original Post]
    I was basing it on the fact that they're both wearing the same clothes in some of their pictures.

    Pink polka-dot bikini and black corset are exactly the same. And they're both in Titusville.

    Sara's ad pics are 1st and 3rd, the other one's are 2nd and 4th. But like I said, I'm happy to be wrong.

    Love to see that face pic if anyone can dig it up. I searched but couldn't find it.

    Like I said, glad to be wrong cause that other one is scary.

    Bill.
    Bill, if you want to see a review of just how scary that MILF is, take a look at the great review Tarpo63 wrote on her in December, 2016. She went by Tonya at the time. The link takes you to the page. Scroll down to #9736. RW.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...iews&p=3204354#post3204354.

  3. #11658

    Being serious

    Quote Originally Posted by NattyDread  [View Original Post]
    Do you even read the forum posts? You could do a thread search using her name. Or you could scroll down 5 or 6 posts and read two on her. 11649 and 11641. LOL.
    I think most people get so excited about this site that they don't do the research first. If your serious about this hobby you can meet great providers, but you have to do the research. Go back a few weeks and read, read and do more reading. Get a feel of the land first, most of the time the girl have already been talked about. Like a mix up between Sarah the ex stripper with bolt-ons and the Mental case who have a strap-on in one of her pictures. Do you guys even use a burner phone or use your personal one. Do you even know the rules of being a monger?

  4. #11657

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by SfcMartinT1985  [View Original Post]
    Ran across this gem today and was wondering if anyone had any info on her?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/941056525536
    Do you even read the forum posts? You could do a thread search using her name. Or you could scroll down 5 or 6 posts and read two on her. 11649 and 11641. LOL.

  5. #11656

    Face pic?

    Really?? Its Brevard county. Have you seen back page lately? Not exactly a buffet like it used to be. I was probably the first one to report on Sarah. One of the best bodies for a older woman who will give you great service for the bitcoin. And there's been many reviews on her that stated great service. And I don't think you're going to find a face picture of her and unless you know her real name on Facebook. In my opinion I wouldn't sit there and wait for a face picture that popped up just go see the girl.

  6. #11655

    Any info on Italian Bombshell?

    Ran across this gem today and was wondering if anyone had any info on her?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/941056525536

  7. #11654

    Totally Different women

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottFlMahalo  [View Original Post]
    The first is Sara highly reccomended and the second is a total nutcase that is not reccomended.
    The first one is Sara and is a lot of fun when I met her she was in Merritt Island and she said she had been staying with the other one but had to move. Would recommend seeing Sara but not the other one after reading some other reviews on her.

  8. #11653

    Bolt-ons.

    If you are a fan of firm bolt ons, you definitely have to see Misty, hers are very nice to get between ave she loves it. All the items on her menu are excellent ave she taut gets into it. I think she had her phone issues either out as well, I was able to get with her again finally.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/070031257267

  9. #11652

    Happy to be wrong

    I was basing it on the fact that they're both wearing the same clothes in some of their pictures.

    Pink polka-dot bikini and black corset are exactly the same. And they're both in Titusville.

    Sara's ad pics are 1st and 3rd, the other one's are 2nd and 4th. But like I said, I'm happy to be wrong.

    Love to see that face pic if anyone can dig it up. I searched but couldn't find it.

    Like I said, glad to be wrong cause that other one is scary.

    Bill.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 9.05.48 AM.png‎   Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 9.08.11 AM.png‎   Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 9.06.09 AM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 9.08.38 AM.png‎  

  10. #11651

    Not the same woman

    The first is Sara highly reccomended and the second is a total nutcase that is not reccomended.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Picture1 is the breasts, bolt-ons but really nice bolt-ons, of Sexy Sara in the first link. Picture2 is the breasts of the woman in the second link. They aren't as firm and full as Sara's. There's also a face picture of Sara on here somewhere and she appears much younger than the 2nd woman.

  11. #11650

    Different Breasts

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCypher  [View Original Post]
    Right now she has 3 BP ads, with 3 different phone #'s and sharing an IG link with another no show. Talk about a different kind of head game.

    Also pretty sure these 2 are the same person:

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/049388650234

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/695408278498

    Bill.
    Picture1 is the breasts, bolt-ons but really nice bolt-ons, of Sexy Sara in the first link. Picture2 is the breasts of the woman in the second link. They aren't as firm and full as Sara's. There's also a face picture of Sara on here somewhere and she appears much younger than the 2nd woman.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SaraBoobs.jpg‎   MilfBoobs.jpg‎  

  12. #11649

    Another one

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    Looks who's back, but she's on skip the games. Don't ask me about her, just do a search on here. Only passing info is.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/941056525536
    Another time waster. Set up a time to meet. When the time came got the ole " hey I'm running late" followed by 3 more excuses. She had picked the time! Any way I moved on quickly with a thanks but no thanks. Apparently this is part of her m. O.

  13. #11648

    Enticingbeauty666 or Della

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Women...-4451/26027327

    I keep seeing this ad everywhere and was wondering if anyone knows anything about her??

  14. #11647
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/spac...-3210/1/133755

    http://palmbay.backpage.com/WomenSee...-3210/28193967

    Calls herself Ash aka Ashley. Wasted my time arranging a meeting with her yesterday and again today. Effin ***** just kept jerking me around. Both days communication was good until it was time to meet, then crickets. After I sent her a few more texts she would finally respond and say she is almost to her incall. Half hr later, same thing, almost to her incall. Today I re-arranged my schedule twice to visit her. Wasted a big part of my day.

    She gave me the address to her incall yesterday (yeah, before I even confirmed I was coming) off Fallon in Palm Bay. House is a rental in a decent neighborhood.

    Quoted me 100 for a hhr. No anal, BBBJ is okay, no BBFS. Claims she also has qv and hr rates, but I wasn't interested in those, so I didn't ask.

    I have no plans to seek her out again. Too bad, I had high hopes for this one. She was playful via text yesterday.
    Right now she has 3 BP ads, with 3 different phone #'s and sharing an IG link with another no show. Talk about a different kind of head game.

    Also pretty sure these 2 are the same person:

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/049388650234

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/695408278498

    Bill.

  15. #11646
    Quote Originally Posted by BillCypher  [View Original Post]
    Trying to get a handle on some of the ladies that advertise is tough for newcomers since ads expire, and there are no names on BP most of the time anymore.

    I've searched the phone numbers best I can and these girls don't have any reviews that I can find. And I understand that some think I should TOFTT, and that's okay but to be honest since I am new I'm not sure how much I'll actually be able to partake. When I find the right one to pop my cherry (so to speak) I promise to give a full review. But it may be my one and only for a long time and I don't want it to be a disappointment, so I'm relying on being able to tread where others have already gone.

    So enough about me, I know you don't really care.

    Looking for info on this one:

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Women...-0413/29225907 < Get pics if ad goes away at http://www.escortresearch.com/305-205-0413/.

    And this one:

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Women...-0937/29232052 < Pics available at http://www.escortresearch.com/919-892-0937/.

    And some info on this one for everybody. I tried to meet this one and when I asked for a pic of her face with breast exposed I got the pic in the black lingerie with butt out and phone in front of face. Looks real and would love to know more but nobody here seems to have met her. She's gone from Cocoa to Palm Bay.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Women...-7207/27817152 < Cached at https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/spa...-7207/1/133209.

    It seems like it's very difficult to find someone in Brevard that is; young, pretty, petite, has all their teeth, and will do BBBJ. I guess I'm setting my standards too high?

    Bill.
    There was a review of the last one you asked about and if I remember right, it wasn't good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape