Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,711 to 25,725 of 61438
-
01-25-18 07:54 #35728Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
01-24-18 22:03 #35727Senior Member

Posts: 812Heaven
Look back up the string of posts, there's a link to a video of her.
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-18 19:54 #35726Senior Member

Posts: 32Whoa is this?
When and where did you pick her up? Hopefully the loop.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-18 18:37 #35725Senior Member

Posts: 151I don't have a pic but saw her changing her clothes as I arrived at a buddies house where a few hang yesterday and she was looking quite a bit healthier than I've seen her only a few months ago.
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
I was standing literally two feet from her as she disrobed and the entire body was devoid of marks or sores or bruises and she had a good amount of her weight back on, including her face, I didn't ask but she must've been incarcerated for a few weeks.
Or something cause she looks a hell'uva lot better than Imrecall her looking in the fall.
She was skinny and looked like the walking dead.
A matter a fact she looked doable now for, sure, she did have like a small bruise from some mark on her cheek but other than that she looked great.
I ran into someone another friend had recommended sometime in the past so I took that route, platinum blond thin but shapely.
And as it turns out one hell uv a lay, haha have a good day, be safe out there.
-
01-24-18 08:14 #35724Senior Member

Posts: 1188How is she looking now? Do you have a pic?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
I've seen her going from cute to zombie looking in the past.
-
01-24-18 03:42 #35723Senior Member

Posts: 1788Heaven
That's a real shame about Heaven's deterioration. I met her in November 2015 when she had just arrived from Florida and had only been in Baltimore for a week. What a pretty girl, even with the ugly tattoos. She was very good at her job and seemed to enjoy it. From what I understand this is still the case.
Here are a few pictures from that day.
-
01-24-18 02:07 #35722Senior Member

Posts: 87Another one given the Elmer's treatment. Well done.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-18 00:59 #35721Regular Member

Posts: 4Number
What's her number.
Originally Posted by KentKassidy
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-18 00:18 #35720Senior Member

Posts: 36Dundalk
I took a drive through dundalk tonight. The main drag had them on every corner early on. I cam back to make the swoop but a Silverado beat me to it. Saw le make a sweep through the side streets. At least they are back out.
-
01-23-18 23:54 #35719Senior Member

Posts: 36Conklin
Made a couple loops on Conklin around 10. Saw one that looked fresh and then a few more. Second pass saw them all gathered together. Not in the usual way. Be safe.
-
01-23-18 23:27 #35718Senior Member

Posts: 705Ava from DD?
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-18 23:08 #35717Senior Member

Posts: 339Good CBJ. Good wet cfs. Ok attitude.
-
01-23-18 21:49 #35716Senior Member

Posts: 530Bubbles
She looked the same to me last week. Even with layers on.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
I remember when she was an easy 70 lbs heavier.
-
01-23-18 21:18 #35715Senior Member

Posts: 2344LE And Bubbles
My familier friend told me there's police out everywhere on the west side, Wilkins area.
She also told me Bubbles is gaining weight! Wonder if she's in a program?
-
01-23-18 20:02 #35714Regular Member

Posts: 12Misty
Misty passed away.
Originally Posted by MrSkye
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





