Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2789
-
12-20-17 05:55 #764Senior Member

Posts: 830If it is, I am looking at life in prison, no chance of parole. They throwing away the key!
Originally Posted by LoadedMale
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-17 05:25 #763Senior Member

Posts: 402Traffick
It's only trafficking if the girl is doing the work against her will. Somehow forced into by physical threats or some such undo influence.
Originally Posted by LoadedMale
[View Original Post]
As to testicle massage, I would think not. But it doesn't really matter unless the police see it happening.
-
12-19-17 20:56 #762Senior Member

Posts: 53Trafficking?
If you enjoy a massage and some testical massage is included, is that a criminal activity?
-
12-11-17 16:56 #761Senior Member

Posts: 1482Colorado.
Colorado is making a ton of money from the legal Weed Trade. It is not one of the most-populated states yet it is making a killing on weed sales. Nevada should have some numbers pretty soon. They are going to make up for any of their budgetary shortfalls and be able to make a great difference to their schools, veterans, highways, and any other initiatives they need to address from the regulation of marijuana. Imagine if more states allowed legal prostitution? I am from Wyoming originally. We have about 650 K residents. We make a lot of money from National Parks. Since we are not so populous, we can wait years to build new roads and schools and a bunch of other stuff. We probably would not make a whole lot from regulating prostitution or weed and making it legal. However a state like Georgia, that cannot even open its airports when it gets a dusting of snow, can purchase new snow moving equipment and upgrade its schools.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-17 12:07 #760Senior Member

Posts: 1330As far as I know, there are no federal laws against prostitution. Is regulated at the state or lower level.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
Trafficking isn't the only issue that causes some people concern, that's just the one we hear about recently. Violence. Drugs. Public health.
My personal feeling is it should be loosely regulated, like in Mexico. There are certain areas where prostitution is allowed and the providers need regular health checks and health cards to provide services. There is a reasonable minimum age to provide services. Setting up regulation enforcement is a whole different question, as is taxing income.
As long as prostitution is illegal, it will be sold in an unregulated, inconsistent, and sometimes dangerous way. Make it legal and regulated, these problems can be solved.
-
12-09-17 17:58 #759Senior Member

Posts: 1482Question
How does Nevada get away with it year after year. Not complaining since I live in LV.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-17 17:18 #758Senior Member

Posts: 1300We'll see
That would be nice but there are too many do-gooders on both sides who slap the "human trafficking" label on prostitution, whether or not actual trafficking is involved. However, it wouldn't surprise me if the courts eventually strike down legal prohibitions on prostitution since it's nothing more than consenting adults behavior with an exchange of money involved.
Originally Posted by Visitor1980
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-17 22:40 #757Senior Member

Posts: 88Possible winds of change due to a culture shift
I wonder if the recent spate of sexual harassment accusations against men -- Charlie Rosen, Al Franken, Matt Lauer, and this whole snowballing phenomenon we're witnessing right now in which women as a group seem to have gone mad -- will sort of open the door to legalized prostitution pretty soon. Men are quickly becoming more restricted in their interactions with women and losing sexual opportunities, and as a possible reaction to that, commercial services (more legal or tolerated) may emerge as a compensatory measure. Just a random thought to keep everyone's spirits up.
-
12-06-17 12:46 #756Senior Member

Posts: 49Walnut Hill.
TOFTT at spot just north of Walnut Hill shopping center near Goodwill on 355 in G-burg over Thanksgiving weekend. Walked in, two Koreans in their 30's behind counter eating lunch. Both could sell being in their early 30's, definitely not super hot but not unattractive. Asked name of provider but could not understand answer. Paid 50 or 60 for the hour (whatever was posted), one led me in to small partitioned room. Wall went to ceiling but could clearly hear what was said in room next door when another customer came in. Turning on music helped that a little (but music was pretty bad traditional Asian ping ping). Undressed and laid on comfortable table with facehole. Didn't bother with draping spare towel. Masseuse came back and covered legs and feet but not ass with towel. Gave me an amazing back / ass massage for first 30 minutes, worked out every kink. Moved to arms / hands / head for 10, then spent 15 on legs and feet. Great pressure. No light touch but some inner thigh work that was somewhat arousing. While working she sometimes got up on table and straddled head to get after back and glutes with good leverage. After she got me a little riled up with inner thigh rubbing, she got up on table and whispered in my ear "time almost up. You have ten minute. You want more time?" I thought about it and asked how much. I think it was 30 more for another 30. I said yes because I thought it would give her time to make things happen but then I realized it was just an angle. I had to go also. So a couple minutes later I told her I actually had to go and to finish up. She grabbed a pillow for the flip and used towel to cover. She started with a light touch stomach rub and then moved to top of legs. I worked towel off to the side which got no reaction. She got really close on the upper leg work and that brought me to attention. She handed me lotion and said, "you do, but fast because no time left. " She continued working areas directly around and I was able to finish quick. She provided me with clean-up materials and got oil off other parts. Def a DIY spot but massage was really good and it's possible that things would progress if I was a reg. I tipped her $40, but she didn't check it and I think 30 would have been most appropriate as I'd tip 20 for completely legit and 40 for tug.
That being reported, I'd like to know peoples thoughts on reporting this. Is it threatening to their license or is what happened legit? She never touched anything but there might be a rule about covering that I'm not aware of in MoCo.
Also, I'm looking for a provider in MOCO that gives awesome CMT quality, deep tissue massages with hand release. I'm familiar with Eastern Euros in Bethesda but none of them go hard enough. Could be provider at establishment or home based. Less concerned with looks and menu options than massage quality. PM me if not comfortable with posting. Not a Senior but have been posting sporadically in multiple locations over a number of years.
-
11-28-17 07:40 #755Regular Member

Posts: 2Moco AMP
Would love to know what you have found. I was spoiled before the Moco raids a few years ago. Had a few of those 355 joints right in my local area, and so much more was available as you got to know the employees. Greenbelt is ok but I hate making the drive and I try not to think about how great DC used to be.
Originally Posted by LoadedMale
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-17 20:39 #754Senior Member

Posts: 1991Northern Virginia Forum
MP thread. Plenty of info there.
Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-17 15:00 #753Senior Member

Posts: 91V*rgin*a
Any suggestions for NOVA?
Originally Posted by DMan46
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-17 12:36 #752Senior Member

Posts: 53Not totally dead
Earlier, I made a educated conclusion that MoCo was dead. I now retract that. HJ has sprung up at a couple places that were dead. I am reluctant to mention these but I can tell you that prices at two places have risen. I have visited them several time in order to receive the special treatment. Also, a Latina place has disappeared from advertisement. Suffice it to say. Places always seem to change with the movement of ladies from New York to here.
-
08-13-17 12:15 #751Senior Member

Posts: 77Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by BoMcC
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-17 13:01 #750Senior Member

Posts: 102Blonde Brazilian
Do not waste your time. Saw her in MoVill last week. Strictly full dress, lousy therapeutic; no roaming; no orifices approached.
Too bad--she is gorgeous.










Reply With Quote






