Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,801 to 22,815 of 28538
-
01-21-18 21:38 #5738Senior Member

Posts: 352African
There was a Nigerian at the Doll house a while back who I am almost sure would have done take out. No idea if she is still there, but she went by Logan. Smoking hot body and very aggressive!
=GobMan;3697911]I'll lower my standards, how about just African? Surely with all the Clarkston refugees there's got to be some out there. Sidenote: I saw my first pair of titties on national geographic as a 8 year old kid and have been hooked on chocolate knockers ever since.
-
01-21-18 17:17 #5737Senior Member

Posts: 1868Yes, there were a couple of Ethiopian chicks (tho not dark skinned) a few years ago, but it's been awhile.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
I used to fuck a Ghanian spinner who stripped at Shooter Alley, but that's gone and I lost track of her.
African girls, contrary to popular assumption, are pretty conservative. It's like Indian girls; if you find one who's a provider, that is a BAD girl! (for better or worse).
O.
-
01-21-18 14:42 #5736Banned Member

Posts: 13634I haven't seen many on BP ads but this is Georgia. I'm sure you could find a ton of African ladies selling pussy in New York City. If that's your fetish, you should probably post your question to the NYC mongers.
Originally Posted by GobMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-18 11:45 #5735Senior Member

Posts: 203Ethiopian seen before
I do remember seeing a couple of Ethiopians in BP before and I think I remember reading about one in here before as well. Can't recall the exact specifics but a thread search might find something for you. Can't do it from my phone at the moment unfortunately.
Originally Posted by GobMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-18 08:57 #5734Senior Member

Posts: 2351It's a rare sight. You probably have a 1 in one thousand chance of meeting an "African" prostitute here in Atlanta.
Originally Posted by GobMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-18 08:30 #5733Senior Member

Posts: 683Bro.
For 1 k I'm having an orgy with 5 girls.
Originally Posted by WinnieThePooh
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-18 03:08 #5732Senior Member

Posts: 36Huh?
"Pooh, you a Fooh " - Fred Sanford - 1 k? That's 2 hours + with more than a few Georgia 5 stars who have the 9/10 reviews to back it up.
Originally Posted by WinnieThePooh
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-18 02:27 #5731Senior Member

Posts: 172I'll lower my standards, how about just African? Surely with all the Clarkston refugees there's got to be some out there. Sidenote: I saw my first pair of titties on national geographic as a 8 year old kid and have been hooked on chocolate knockers ever since.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-18 22:31 #5730Senior Member

Posts: 2111. is Vicki, mid 30's blonde.
Originally Posted by BunnerySgt
[View Original Post]
2. is an UTR I was referred to by a good friend and trusted monger. Found out what happened.
3. is, as mentioned in the report, Ciara.
-
01-20-18 17:27 #5729Senior Member

Posts: 173She must have
Really fucked you up! LOL! That link doesn't go anywhere. Sorry for your misery.
Originally Posted by WinnieThePooh
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-18 17:22 #5728Senior Member

Posts: 2351You might want to take a weekend trip to Dubai, UAE to access those beauties.
Originally Posted by GobMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-18 15:18 #5727Senior Member

Posts: 172Bucket list
Any recommendations on an agency with dark toned east African / french African models? Preferably with an accent. I'm ready to break the piggy bank for that.
-
01-20-18 10:52 #5726Senior Member

Posts: 256Jessica in Kennesaw
Just curious, has anyone been with or seen Hot Jessica lately? I know she has a lot going on right now, but curious if she is still active?
-
01-20-18 10:23 #5725Senior Member

Posts: 1868You really can't generalize "these agency girls have ntps"; this is totally on you just letting yourself get ripped off. The good agencies (and there are only a couple now, the Korean ones (Miso and something else) and Private Playmates) you're looking in the $300 range for an hour.
Originally Posted by WinnieThePooh
[View Original Post]
The only reason to pay $1 k or more for a session is to check something off a list (like a favorite porn star, a Penthouse Pet, etc), and that's for the brand, not the service: there's only so good a session can get, and that can happen down in the $200 range. The absolute best session I ever had was $170 for three hours, with a blazingly hot, 20 year old black spinner, a dance major at Kennesaw State (the actual rate was $170 per hour, and even that was low for the amazing service).
Just be glad you didn't spring for the $2000.
O.
-
01-20-18 09:03 #5724Senior Member

Posts: 217Dude.
That's something I'd have taken to my grave. You have my sympathy for the mocking you're about to receive.
Originally Posted by WinnieThePooh
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






