Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,801 to 22,815 of 28540
-
01-22-18 18:12 #5740Senior Member

Posts: 307Sara 2nd Time
Had " Round 2 " with Sara today. I actually met her daughter Ashleigh who seems bubbly and cute. Ashleigh was departing for lunch, so I met her in passing after chatting with her a bit. It was then a 30 minute session with mom. Sara demonstrated to me her squirting technique. She can get wet real fast, and squirt while masturbating. As she was giving me this demo, I was stripping down for some fun. Got on the bed, and immediately she had the boys in her mouth. She gave the underside of my cock and my balls plenty of attention. After about 7 or 8 minutes of that, I was rock hard and ready. Sara "saddled up" and rode me cowgirl style. This was fun as it allowed my hands to roam, hugging her ass cheeks as she was bouncing up and down, playing with those small but perky tits, and holding and pulling her hair. I came while she was on top of me. Sara then climbed off me, and cleaned me up. We chatted for a few minutes, then she asked me if I wanted another go round' !! I was spent, so we chatted some more, I got a bit of a massage and then left. Overall, VERY pleasant experience. NO rush at all, I was there 30+ minutes, and could have been there a fair bit longer if I had more energy in the tank.
-
01-21-18 23:10 #5739Regular Member

Posts: 1Long shot
Have anyone ever seen Lola she use to post on BP over in the Jonesboro area been trying to loicate her but she seemed to have disappeared.
-
01-21-18 21:38 #5738Senior Member

Posts: 352African
There was a Nigerian at the Doll house a while back who I am almost sure would have done take out. No idea if she is still there, but she went by Logan. Smoking hot body and very aggressive!
=GobMan;3697911]I'll lower my standards, how about just African? Surely with all the Clarkston refugees there's got to be some out there. Sidenote: I saw my first pair of titties on national geographic as a 8 year old kid and have been hooked on chocolate knockers ever since.
-
01-21-18 17:17 #5737Senior Member

Posts: 1868Yes, there were a couple of Ethiopian chicks (tho not dark skinned) a few years ago, but it's been awhile.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
I used to fuck a Ghanian spinner who stripped at Shooter Alley, but that's gone and I lost track of her.
African girls, contrary to popular assumption, are pretty conservative. It's like Indian girls; if you find one who's a provider, that is a BAD girl! (for better or worse).
O.
-
01-21-18 14:42 #5736Banned Member

Posts: 13634I haven't seen many on BP ads but this is Georgia. I'm sure you could find a ton of African ladies selling pussy in New York City. If that's your fetish, you should probably post your question to the NYC mongers.
Originally Posted by GobMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-18 11:45 #5735Senior Member

Posts: 203Ethiopian seen before
I do remember seeing a couple of Ethiopians in BP before and I think I remember reading about one in here before as well. Can't recall the exact specifics but a thread search might find something for you. Can't do it from my phone at the moment unfortunately.
Originally Posted by GobMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-18 08:57 #5734Senior Member

Posts: 2351It's a rare sight. You probably have a 1 in one thousand chance of meeting an "African" prostitute here in Atlanta.
Originally Posted by GobMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-18 08:30 #5733Senior Member

Posts: 683Bro.
For 1 k I'm having an orgy with 5 girls.
Originally Posted by WinnieThePooh
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-18 03:08 #5732Senior Member

Posts: 36Huh?
"Pooh, you a Fooh " - Fred Sanford - 1 k? That's 2 hours + with more than a few Georgia 5 stars who have the 9/10 reviews to back it up.
Originally Posted by WinnieThePooh
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-18 02:27 #5731Senior Member

Posts: 172I'll lower my standards, how about just African? Surely with all the Clarkston refugees there's got to be some out there. Sidenote: I saw my first pair of titties on national geographic as a 8 year old kid and have been hooked on chocolate knockers ever since.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-18 22:31 #5730Senior Member

Posts: 2111. is Vicki, mid 30's blonde.
Originally Posted by BunnerySgt
[View Original Post]
2. is an UTR I was referred to by a good friend and trusted monger. Found out what happened.
3. is, as mentioned in the report, Ciara.
-
01-20-18 17:27 #5729Senior Member

Posts: 173She must have
Really fucked you up! LOL! That link doesn't go anywhere. Sorry for your misery.
Originally Posted by WinnieThePooh
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-18 17:22 #5728Senior Member

Posts: 2351You might want to take a weekend trip to Dubai, UAE to access those beauties.
Originally Posted by GobMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-18 15:18 #5727Senior Member

Posts: 172Bucket list
Any recommendations on an agency with dark toned east African / french African models? Preferably with an accent. I'm ready to break the piggy bank for that.
-
01-20-18 10:52 #5726Senior Member

Posts: 256Jessica in Kennesaw
Just curious, has anyone been with or seen Hot Jessica lately? I know she has a lot going on right now, but curious if she is still active?











Reply With Quote





