Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 19,771 to 19,785 of 31629
-
01-20-18 12:37 #11859Senior Member

Posts: 25Sunday Recon.
Gentlemen,
Heading your way on a last second business trip tomorrow. I always like to hobby when I travel. In my part of the country ECCIE is king for recon but can't find much helpful in your neck of the woods.
Sounds like the South American women are gorgeous but mechanical? I don't mind a lack of IOP if they're hot enough. Any suggestions on hottest from that crowd? Also, any providers or UTR that are 18/19 year olds that are known and can be recommended? Happy to trade intel if you ever headed to to any of my regular cities.
-
01-20-18 12:10 #11858Senior Member

Posts: 157Meeting
Have you seeing her again?. LOL.
Originally Posted by PharmaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-18 12:09 #11857Senior Member

Posts: 157Michele L
Damn I would have been her white knight. LOL.
Originally Posted by Lehmonade
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-18 11:53 #11856Senior Member

Posts: 85I missed
Damn, I missed out on this one. Would've loved to meat her.
Originally Posted by PharmaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-18 09:35 #11855Senior Member

Posts: 476No drug issues. A rare young lady that had her head on straight. She told me a few times that she had a target to meet. It was about the money with her. She was able to make her hay and put it up in the barn. We talked a few times and she did invest. 150 a visit, she did lets just say a few a day and her overnight visits, that were considerably more, were booked at a few a week pace. Thats a lot of cash for a DDF girl without a spending problem. Miss her but glad she is out of it for good. She told me she had a week and a half till she retired for good. I saw her four times in that period. Best deal ever. Always got her very best. She took no crap at all. You did it her way or you were not going to see her. Still the most talked about provider ever in Oland.
Originally Posted by TimDrake1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-18 09:21 #11854Senior Member

Posts: 7357Affirmative
Yes she had a drug issue. Pills were her drug of choice. Blue's with a needle. Shocking right?
Originally Posted by TimDrake1234
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-20-18 09:11 #11853Senior Member

Posts: 548Nice!
I remember reading about this when you posted. I can't imagine the pouty face on the guy if he notices both yall smiling at each other!
Originally Posted by PharmaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-18 06:52 #11852Senior Member

Posts: 5481 l
Not too sure buddy. I only met her once and she left a great impression that made me think I needed to stay away from. From my experience, 90% of providers use. The 10% are experts on hiding their usage or clean girls who just want to make a quick dip in and out - who eventually pick up on candy habits or alcohol just to STAY in the business. But you also see outliers who are in the business for the money to support their families, those are the ones you can never tempt with drugs as their mind is set on doing it for someone else and not for themselves.
Originally Posted by TimDrake1234
[View Original Post]
With that said, it's highly likely that she used something cause she was here for awhile. They say they need to numb "it" out to deal with some of us. Regardless, I'm happy she left and hope she found a good man.
And from the provider who was telling me about it, she told me he was a broke dude with a small apartment in downtown. LOL. I laughed at how cute she was when she said it. Sure money is a solution to many things, but not all things. It sure wasnt everything for Michele1L if she left and stayed away! So there you have it, he probably was just a great guy.
-
01-20-18 03:19 #11851Banned Member

Posts: 13281 l
A wonderful and beautiful girl.
Originally Posted by Lehmonade
[View Original Post]
I actually saw her 2 x randomly when she was retired, but.
Not to hook up. She was just out and about with her man.
Her man appeared to look like a short Filipino dude in designer jeans. Once it was right in my hood at a local store. As we crossed paths in opposite directions you should of seen the mischievous smiles on both our faces.
Funny, funny shit. I was thinking OMFG is Michelle now living in my neighborhood? Ha.
I was pleased to see that she was successfully able to move on and be legitimately happy.
I miss her dearly and always wish her well, wherever she may be.
PG.
-
01-20-18 00:36 #11850Senior Member

Posts: 157Michele L
Did she have a drug issue. I didn't know that. Did she marry the guy?
Originally Posted by Lehmonade
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-18 00:18 #11849Senior Member

Posts: 548Michele 1 L
Yeah! What happened to her? I heard from the grapevine, aka from another provider that used to be on here Kylie, that an Asian dude got her to clean up and leave for good. Whats up?
Originally Posted by TimDrake1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-18 21:17 #11848Senior Member

Posts: 157Bring back memories.
Talking about all these Michelle's, I do miss Michele L, Do you guys think she will every return? Was her white knight wealthy?
Tim.
-
01-19-18 08:47 #11847Senior Member

Posts: 7357Catch This Kitty Kat!
Decided to set up a date with this gorgeous chick last night at her in call near I drive. Kitty Kat is a legend here in Orlando and is absolutely gorgeous. I fucked her tight pussy silly in all positions! She took a long hard pounding like the good little ho she is!
Finished with her on her knees in front of a wall mirror BBBJ with me dropping a thick load of cum down her fucking throat. Swallowed every drop like she always does and still kept going to I told the beitch to stop!!
This chick is a master dick sucker!! Got it all on video as well. Definitely repeat!!
C5.
-
01-18-18 21:01 #11846Regular Member

Posts: 13Michelle
She is still in Clermont. Does not advertise on sister site. Only on BP under massage, goes by Katie now. Still hard to get in touch with most times though.
Originally Posted by Zooman
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-18 20:33 #11845Senior Member

Posts: 7357Preggo
How many months is she?
Originally Posted by Rstamm901
[View Original Post]
C5.











Reply With Quote






