Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,531 to 31,545 of 60954
-
01-19-18 00:50 #29424Regular Member

Posts: 19Michelle starlight.
Yes I think she is still there.
Originally Posted by Mmnola1
[View Original Post]
Saw her Tuesday night there.
-
01-19-18 00:10 #29423Banned Member

Posts: 13634Michelle at Starlight.
The people who answer the phone for Starlight (a guy and woman) don't work there and are clueless. They'll refer to the two ladies who do work there as Lisa and Maggie. Michelle is still working there but not sure if she's the Lisa or the Maggie.
Originally Posted by TaoistMaster
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-18 23:59 #29422Banned Member

Posts: 143Stop by yesterday but she was busy. Came out of room and greeted but had an appointment. So she is there unless left last night.
Originally Posted by TaoistMaster
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-18 22:27 #29421Senior Member

Posts: 282I called and the girl said she's not there anymore and don't know where she went.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-18 20:09 #29420Senior Member

Posts: 447So what cha looking for?
Originally Posted by NotePad41
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-18 19:31 #29419Banned Member

Posts: 13634Did you stop in or call?
Originally Posted by TaoistMaster
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-18 19:20 #29418Senior Member

Posts: 282Starlight
Michelle is not there now. Does anyone know where she went?
-
01-18-18 18:04 #29417Senior Member

Posts: 4061Mandy with the big ass? I had her a few years ago but she didn't deliver. Apologized and was sweet about it though. I heard there was another Mandy who works there.
Originally Posted by BigNeal
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-18 18:01 #29416Senior Member

Posts: 50Decent Spa?
Whats up guys, coming through town in a month or two. I've reviewed the board back to about page 10 and for the life of me there doesn't seem to be a consensus on a quality location, at any price? I see a whole bunch of ho hum reports, are there any standouts in this fair city? The south seems to be going to the dogs in this regards.
-
01-18-18 10:30 #29415Senior Member

Posts: 37Cindy.
Yes. Cindy's still there. As is Mandy (whom I prefer between the two).
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-18 22:17 #29414Banned Member

Posts: 13634http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...-8254/88688457
Originally Posted by Jeffinnatlanta
[View Original Post]
They are indeed the Oxwell crew as you stated in your posting title and they're most definitely Chinese. No hotties and normal rates apply.
-
01-16-18 17:54 #29413Senior Member

Posts: 291Oxwell crew
I think they were the Marquis crew and the Regency crew before that. Not sure about Chinese, but the menu is the same. Covered and covered, expect to be cleaned with hand sanitizer and/or wipes.
Originally Posted by ChdFunnyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-18 17:50 #29412Senior Member

Posts: 171Use the search function. A search of Yama turned up 65 posts.
Originally Posted by MariPuss
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-18 17:14 #29411Senior Member

Posts: 59410 day house. The girl I saw two weeks ago won't be there now. The girl you see today won't be there in two weeks. Will most likely be a Chinese girl, no matter what the ad says. Might be cute or even kind of hot, might not be. CBJ and CFS are the minimum menu items. Some of the girls might have a more open menu, but don't count on it.
Originally Posted by ChdFunnyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-18 16:39 #29410Senior Member

Posts: 4061Is Cindy still there? I haven't been there in a couple years. Ugly, no body, mechanical HJ (let you play / suck on her tits though) but gave a great massage and the only person there who did it (that I knew of).
Originally Posted by BigNeal
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




