Thread: Sugar Daddy & Other Related Websites
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 2919
-
01-22-18 12:17 #459Regular Member

Posts: 10Leah
Interesting. I texted back and forth with her for awhile. She seems to bounce between Chula Vista and LA. Was always friendly and asked to meet a few times; but we never seemed to find a time that worked for both of us. She claimed that P4 P was ok. Also said she is a big foodie. Was always polite and cordial in texts and actually seemed pretty down to earth.
Originally Posted by Waxxon
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-18 12:08 #458Senior Member

Posts: 215Lets talk sugar
Was looking around the SA site and stumbled upon this off shoot branch, some interesting stuff, especially on the "sugar support forums". Now I get why there is so much GPS among the POT and even SB's.
https://www.letstalksugar.com/
-
01-17-18 20:50 #457Senior Member

Posts: 236Avoid P4 P
I agree with Waxxon. Try not to show even a bit curious or eager to meet with any SB and agree to P4 P or PPM. We have what they want and that is sugar. Try to play the entire filed (entire ocean if you will) ans don't waste your time with these types of SBs demanding $$ prior to the getting to know you first encounter. Happy searching.
Originally Posted by Waxxon
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-18 08:25 #456Senior Member

Posts: 49Fyi
Gents, wantes to share this with you all.
https://www.eros.com/california/san_...es/7182506.htm
https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...7-4c3d906a733a
-
01-16-18 00:44 #455Senior Member

Posts: 215Money. P4 P?
I never bring up money, that is their responsibility. It's up to them to initiate that part of the discussion otherwise you will end up paying more than you need to. Another important point: Remember, we have the sugar that they want. It's up to you as to how you can best get them to accept it from you. Every POT brain is wired differently, some just plain want money for their honey, others you have to work on their supratentorial region to make any progress. It's all part of playing in the bowl.
-
01-15-18 00:58 #454Senior Member

Posts: 37Thanks, Ill try this!
Originally Posted by ArrogantBstrd
[View Original Post]
LOL. You get x2 Gentleman point for this move!
Originally Posted by ArrogantBstrd
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-18 00:50 #453Senior Member

Posts: 37SA Game
Thanks for the tips, suggestions, and experiences fellas.
I may have been coming out too strong with the P4 P strategy.
I got blocked by a few super hotties, which makes me sad.
On the otherhand, sum were upfront that's what they looking for. So at least I have some 'gotos'.
Ill try and tone down the P4 P attitude and see where that takes me.
-
01-15-18 00:44 #452Senior Member

Posts: 37LOL.
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
Do you have a link for their profile? I want to try out this 'gentleman' thing.
-
01-14-18 22:25 #451Senior Member

Posts: 236Pimp
This is alexsq and Lina's pimp.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 18:49 #450

Posts: 366Be a gentleman
I also like to be a gentleman. That means I sometimes waste a lot of time--and maybe money--but I also spend time with some women who are delightfully intelligent and fun to be with. Now, not all of them turn into fuck buddies, but that's a risk I take.
Originally Posted by PimpinIt
[View Original Post]
Never be obvious about the money part of it ("So, do you want to make some money? Otherwise you'll end up paying more than you have to and being with mostly pros and women with low self-esteem.
Think of it as hybrid dating. You want to be a nice guy and you're gaining access to women who otherwise would not give you the time of day. So, yes, money is involved, but it's not the first order of business, as it is with a pro.
-
01-14-18 17:58 #449Senior Member

Posts: 545Anyone Meet Mommysmilk?
Mommysmilk hit me up several times offering lactation feeding. Anyone ever meet up?
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-8edc47926f51
-
01-14-18 17:53 #448Senior Member

Posts: 545This seems the opposite of my experience, which is that the older women with jobs tend to suffer from GPS, and want more than girl-next-door students (the sensible ones, that is). My rationalization is that they may have a job, but also have higher expenses. Apartment, car, college loan, etc.
Originally Posted by ArrogantBstrd
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 11:07 #447Senior Member

Posts: 285SA Game?
I take a more gentleman-like approach. I prefer working women (business professionals, not prostitutes / escorts). I've met a few girls who were so desperate, they would suck a dick for a full tank of gas. That's not really my thing. I'm not here to fkn rescue anyone. I also like them in their 20's /30's. Slim or fit body.
Originally Posted by PimpinIt
[View Original Post]
The SBs I've rolled with were pretty straight forward about their arrangements. They typically agree to $300/ session; however, when it came down to it, they didn't want any money.
I'm working on another project. Will divulge more information soon. This one has no gag reflex, loves cum on her face, and melts when you rub her clit and face fk her--It's crazy! She also hasn't mentioned anything about money yet, but she does want me to stick around and hang out after the session instead of just running off. Let me figure her out first. LOL.
-
01-13-18 20:44 #446Senior Member

Posts: 37Just wondering if anyone else has any strategies.
Originally Posted by PimpinIt
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-18 14:28 #445Senior Member

Posts: 285She offers nudes and videos for $50. I didn't bite. She agreed to a M&G, but I haven't followed up with her yet. She seems game enough. LOL.
Originally Posted by CuteSuzie
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





