The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #453

    SA Game

    Thanks for the tips, suggestions, and experiences fellas.

    I may have been coming out too strong with the P4 P strategy.

    I got blocked by a few super hotties, which makes me sad.

    On the otherhand, sum were upfront that's what they looking for. So at least I have some 'gotos'.

    Ill try and tone down the P4 P attitude and see where that takes me.

  2. #452
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    This is alexsq and Lina's pimp.
    LOL.

    Do you have a link for their profile? I want to try out this 'gentleman' thing.

  3. #451

    Pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    I also like to be a gentleman. That means I sometimes waste a lot of time--and maybe money--but I also spend time with some women who are delightfully intelligent and fun to be with. Now, not all of them turn into fuck buddies, but that's a risk I take.

    Never be obvious about the money part of it ("So, do you want to make some money? Otherwise you'll end up paying more than you have to and being with mostly pros and women with low self-esteem.

    Think of it as hybrid dating. You want to be a nice guy and you're gaining access to women who otherwise would not give you the time of day. So, yes, money is involved, but it's not the first order of business, as it is with a pro.
    This is alexsq and Lina's pimp.

  4. #450

    Be a gentleman

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpinIt  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone else has any strategies.
    I also like to be a gentleman. That means I sometimes waste a lot of time--and maybe money--but I also spend time with some women who are delightfully intelligent and fun to be with. Now, not all of them turn into fuck buddies, but that's a risk I take.

    Never be obvious about the money part of it ("So, do you want to make some money? Otherwise you'll end up paying more than you have to and being with mostly pros and women with low self-esteem.

    Think of it as hybrid dating. You want to be a nice guy and you're gaining access to women who otherwise would not give you the time of day. So, yes, money is involved, but it's not the first order of business, as it is with a pro.

  5. #449

    Anyone Meet Mommysmilk?

    Mommysmilk hit me up several times offering lactation feeding. Anyone ever meet up?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-8edc47926f51

  6. #448
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrogantBstrd  [View Original Post]
    I take a more gentleman-like approach. I prefer working women (business professionals, not prostitutes / escorts). I.....
    The SBs I've rolled with were pretty straight forward about their arrangements. They typically agree to $300/ session; however, when it came down to it, they didn't want any money.
    This seems the opposite of my experience, which is that the older women with jobs tend to suffer from GPS, and want more than girl-next-door students (the sensible ones, that is). My rationalization is that they may have a job, but also have higher expenses. Apartment, car, college loan, etc.

  7. #447

    SA Game?

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpinIt  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone else has any strategies.
    I take a more gentleman-like approach. I prefer working women (business professionals, not prostitutes / escorts). I've met a few girls who were so desperate, they would suck a dick for a full tank of gas. That's not really my thing. I'm not here to fkn rescue anyone. I also like them in their 20's /30's. Slim or fit body.

    The SBs I've rolled with were pretty straight forward about their arrangements. They typically agree to $300/ session; however, when it came down to it, they didn't want any money.

    I'm working on another project. Will divulge more information soon. This one has no gag reflex, loves cum on her face, and melts when you rub her clit and face fk her--It's crazy! She also hasn't mentioned anything about money yet, but she does want me to stick around and hang out after the session instead of just running off. Let me figure her out first. LOL.

  8. #446
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpinIt  [View Original Post]
    Do you come right out and ask if they want to "make sum ca $h"?

    Or you try and meet with them first, get them horny and see if you can get a cheap session off them in the heat of the moment?

    A couple girls in SD have offered me sessions for $$$ but I dunno, I have trouble paying that when Tijuana is so close and less than $.

    A cpl girls up in the Bay Area have asked me for x10 $, to which I asked them if they have gold and diamonds in their poosies, LOL, then wished them gud luck, LOL.

    A couple strategies I'm thinking for San Diego is:

    1) For the girls that ask ca $h upfront, pay them the first time, do a gud job and get them hooked on the D, then for nxt session just tell them I have $ or $$, and see if they interested.

    2) For girls who don't ask for ca $h first, meet them, try and make them horny, and try and get a cheap or free bang.
    Just wondering if anyone else has any strategies.

  9. #445
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteSuzie  [View Original Post]
    She offers nudes and videos for $50. I didn't bite. She agreed to a M&G, but I haven't followed up with her yet. She seems game enough. LOL.

  10. #444

    Rinser?

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Please define a rinser.
    Rinser: someone who runs the cycle of rinse, wash, repeat. Could be either SD or an SB.

    If you're the POT sb, you meet once, get a free meal, drinks and any other gratuities that some lame SD will give her and then she ghosts you never intending to close the deal.

    In the case of the SD, meet, fuck her, and then move on never to return.

  11. #443

    For info, go back to post #191

    Quote Originally Posted by CuteSuzie  [View Original Post]
    There were some prior discussions in the past. As always, YMMV and there may be some that had a positive experience.

  12. #442

    What is your SA game?

    Do you come right out and ask if they want to "make sum ca $h"?

    Or you try and meet with them first, get them horny and see if you can get a cheap session off them in the heat of the moment?

    A couple girls in SD have offered me sessions for $$$ but I dunno, I have trouble paying that when Tijuana is so close and less than $.

    A cpl girls up in the Bay Area have asked me for x10 $, to which I asked them if they have gold and diamonds in their poosies, LOL, then wished them gud luck, LOL.

    A couple strategies I'm thinking for San Diego is:

    1) For the girls that ask ca $h upfront, pay them the first time, do a gud job and get them hooked on the D, then for nxt session just tell them I have $ or $$, and see if they interested.

    2) For girls who don't ask for ca $h first, meet them, try and make them horny, and try and get a cheap or free bang.

  13. #441

  14. #440

    What is a Rinser?

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPumper  [View Original Post]
    Lynn, AKA DandelionKei on SA, a white 19 yo from La Verne is a rinser. Travels to you, at your expense, for a M&G, but flakes on followup.
    Please define a rinser.

  15. #439

    Risnser Alert. DandelionKei

    Lynn, AKA DandelionKei on SA, a white 19 yo from La Verne is a rinser. Travels to you, at your expense, for a M&G, but flakes on followup.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape