Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #459

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    Here's a young latina who is ready to go. She contacted me and wanted to come over. I'm up in north county and I said I wanted a quick meet and greet first. Understandably she didn't want to drive up just for a M&G, so we're going to have one down in San Diego next week and go from there. My guess is pro or semipro.

    Babydoll1904 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-9fbd52d75d2f.

    Report back if you close the deal.
    Interesting. I texted back and forth with her for awhile. She seems to bounce between Chula Vista and LA. Was always friendly and asked to meet a few times; but we never seemed to find a time that worked for both of us. She claimed that P4 P was ok. Also said she is a big foodie. Was always polite and cordial in texts and actually seemed pretty down to earth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Leah01.jpg‎   Leah02.jpg‎  

  2. #458

    Lets talk sugar

    Was looking around the SA site and stumbled upon this off shoot branch, some interesting stuff, especially on the "sugar support forums". Now I get why there is so much GPS among the POT and even SB's.

    https://www.letstalksugar.com/

  3. #457

    Avoid P4 P

    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    I never bring up money, that is their responsibility. It's up to them to initiate that part of the discussion otherwise you will end up paying more than you need to. Another important point: Remember, we have the sugar that they want. It's up to you as to how you can best get them to accept it from you. Every POT brain is wired differently, some just plain want money for their honey, others you have to work on their supratentorial region to make any progress. It's all part of playing in the bowl.
    I agree with Waxxon. Try not to show even a bit curious or eager to meet with any SB and agree to P4 P or PPM. We have what they want and that is sugar. Try to play the entire filed (entire ocean if you will) ans don't waste your time with these types of SBs demanding $$ prior to the getting to know you first encounter. Happy searching.

  4. #456

  5. #455

    Money. P4 P?

    I never bring up money, that is their responsibility. It's up to them to initiate that part of the discussion otherwise you will end up paying more than you need to. Another important point: Remember, we have the sugar that they want. It's up to you as to how you can best get them to accept it from you. Every POT brain is wired differently, some just plain want money for their honey, others you have to work on their supratentorial region to make any progress. It's all part of playing in the bowl.

  6. #454
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrogantBstrd  [View Original Post]
    I take a more gentleman-like approach.
    Thanks, Ill try this!

    Quote Originally Posted by ArrogantBstrd  [View Original Post]
    This one has no gag reflex, loves cum on her face, and melts when you rub her clit and face fk her--It's crazy!
    LOL. You get x2 Gentleman point for this move!

  7. #453

    SA Game

    Thanks for the tips, suggestions, and experiences fellas.

    I may have been coming out too strong with the P4 P strategy.

    I got blocked by a few super hotties, which makes me sad.

    On the otherhand, sum were upfront that's what they looking for. So at least I have some 'gotos'.

    Ill try and tone down the P4 P attitude and see where that takes me.

  8. #452
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    This is alexsq and Lina's pimp.
    LOL.

    Do you have a link for their profile? I want to try out this 'gentleman' thing.

  9. #451

    Pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    I also like to be a gentleman. That means I sometimes waste a lot of time--and maybe money--but I also spend time with some women who are delightfully intelligent and fun to be with. Now, not all of them turn into fuck buddies, but that's a risk I take.

    Never be obvious about the money part of it ("So, do you want to make some money? Otherwise you'll end up paying more than you have to and being with mostly pros and women with low self-esteem.

    Think of it as hybrid dating. You want to be a nice guy and you're gaining access to women who otherwise would not give you the time of day. So, yes, money is involved, but it's not the first order of business, as it is with a pro.
    This is alexsq and Lina's pimp.

  10. #450

    Be a gentleman

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpinIt  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone else has any strategies.
    I also like to be a gentleman. That means I sometimes waste a lot of time--and maybe money--but I also spend time with some women who are delightfully intelligent and fun to be with. Now, not all of them turn into fuck buddies, but that's a risk I take.

    Never be obvious about the money part of it ("So, do you want to make some money? Otherwise you'll end up paying more than you have to and being with mostly pros and women with low self-esteem.

    Think of it as hybrid dating. You want to be a nice guy and you're gaining access to women who otherwise would not give you the time of day. So, yes, money is involved, but it's not the first order of business, as it is with a pro.

  11. #449

    Anyone Meet Mommysmilk?

    Mommysmilk hit me up several times offering lactation feeding. Anyone ever meet up?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-8edc47926f51

  12. #448
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrogantBstrd  [View Original Post]
    I take a more gentleman-like approach. I prefer working women (business professionals, not prostitutes / escorts). I.....
    The SBs I've rolled with were pretty straight forward about their arrangements. They typically agree to $300/ session; however, when it came down to it, they didn't want any money.
    This seems the opposite of my experience, which is that the older women with jobs tend to suffer from GPS, and want more than girl-next-door students (the sensible ones, that is). My rationalization is that they may have a job, but also have higher expenses. Apartment, car, college loan, etc.

  13. #447

    SA Game?

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpinIt  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone else has any strategies.
    I take a more gentleman-like approach. I prefer working women (business professionals, not prostitutes / escorts). I've met a few girls who were so desperate, they would suck a dick for a full tank of gas. That's not really my thing. I'm not here to fkn rescue anyone. I also like them in their 20's /30's. Slim or fit body.

    The SBs I've rolled with were pretty straight forward about their arrangements. They typically agree to $300/ session; however, when it came down to it, they didn't want any money.

    I'm working on another project. Will divulge more information soon. This one has no gag reflex, loves cum on her face, and melts when you rub her clit and face fk her--It's crazy! She also hasn't mentioned anything about money yet, but she does want me to stick around and hang out after the session instead of just running off. Let me figure her out first. LOL.

  14. #446
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpinIt  [View Original Post]
    Do you come right out and ask if they want to "make sum ca $h"?

    Or you try and meet with them first, get them horny and see if you can get a cheap session off them in the heat of the moment?

    A couple girls in SD have offered me sessions for $$$ but I dunno, I have trouble paying that when Tijuana is so close and less than $.

    A cpl girls up in the Bay Area have asked me for x10 $, to which I asked them if they have gold and diamonds in their poosies, LOL, then wished them gud luck, LOL.

    A couple strategies I'm thinking for San Diego is:

    1) For the girls that ask ca $h upfront, pay them the first time, do a gud job and get them hooked on the D, then for nxt session just tell them I have $ or $$, and see if they interested.

    2) For girls who don't ask for ca $h first, meet them, try and make them horny, and try and get a cheap or free bang.
    Just wondering if anyone else has any strategies.

  15. #445
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteSuzie  [View Original Post]
    She offers nudes and videos for $50. I didn't bite. She agreed to a M&G, but I haven't followed up with her yet. She seems game enough. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape