Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pounds  [View Original Post]
    There are vids of her taking a bbc in her ass raw, so I think for the right price, she will do anything.
    Link to the video? Or what website do I look at?

  2. #2499

    # change

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo567  [View Original Post]
    Looks yummy. But her number brings up absolutely no hits. Nada, nothing. She is either completely new or has changed her number recently. Looks TGTBT for me, I would hold off.
    Recent # change. She's been around a long time. I've never seen her, but hav heard she is VERY openminded!

  3. #2498

    Olivia heart

    Quote Originally Posted by Trace  [View Original Post]
    OliviaHeart caught my eye. Anyone know if she's open to BBFS, CIP, Greek?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?252689-OliviaHeart
    Always open to BBFS. Greek cia YMMV.

  4. #2497

    OliviaHeart

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    I've never discussed prior to seeing her, it just happened everytime., BB that is, not sure bout greek.
    I asked her for greek, she said no, she does not do Greek. I tried to nail her as well, but she bailed on me couple of times.

  5. #2496

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by Epatos84  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth to pay premium on seeking arrangements?

    Is $89.99.

    I don't mind paying for it if it has fast results.

    Just don't want fake girls or girls asking for allowances upfront.
    Yup. Like SS1 mentioned this board has a non-pro thread that is dedicated to SA. You will find what you are looking for (both here and on SA) . .

  6. #2495
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamantine  [View Original Post]
    Hi Fellow hobbyist.

    Any intel on Eva Harris & BBFS?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?341387-Evaharris
    Again, she is in Chicago! Post your ISO on the Illinois section.

  7. #2494
    I've never discussed prior to seeing her, it just happened everytime., BB that is, not sure bout greek.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trace  [View Original Post]
    OliviaHeart caught my eye. Anyone know if she's open to BBFS, CIP, Greek?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?252689-OliviaHeart

  8. #2493

    Sa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Epatos84  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth to pay premium on seeking arrangements?

    Is $89.99.

    I don't mind paying for it if it has fast results.

    Just don't want fake girls or girls asking for allowances upfront.
    Go to the non-pro thread. There is extensive discussion there about girls on SA. And, yes, you can find what you want.

  9. #2492

    Sexy Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBad69  [View Original Post]
    Hello from Phoenix. One of your girls is coming to town and I was wondering if any of you had any intel on her? Her name is Sexy Krystal. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?176747-sexy_krystal.
    Claims GFE. Good BBBJ CIM but spits. Just like most, will do BBFS in times of $$ needs.

  10. #2491

    Sa.

    Is it worth to pay premium on seeking arrangements?

    Is $89.99.

    I don't mind paying for it if it has fast results.

    Just don't want fake girls or girls asking for allowances upfront.

  11. #2490

    Tacoma Girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaRex  [View Original Post]
    Quoted 220 for BBFS. Any information on her?

    http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-5925/54147648
    Looks yummy. But her number brings up absolutely no hits. Nada, nothing. She is either completely new or has changed her number recently. Looks TGTBT for me, I would hold off.

  12. #2489
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Seriously? With ten posts you're doing this shit?

    [/blue]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  13. #2488
    [Deleted by Admin]

    You're new so I'm not throwing a flag. The other members of this forum are not witnesses that you may cross examine. If you want to know something learn to ask a polite question.

    A2

  14. #2487

    Tacoma girl

    Quoted 220 for BBFS. Any information on her?

    http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-5925/54147648

  15. #2486

    Olivia

    Search is your friend. My experience BBFS cip. Don't know about Greek.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trace  [View Original Post]
    OliviaHeart caught my eye. Anyone know if she's open to BBFS, CIP, Greek?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?252689-OliviaHeart

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape