Thread: Sugar Daddy & Other Related Websites
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 2911
-
01-15-18 00:44 #451Senior Member

Posts: 37LOL.
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
Do you have a link for their profile? I want to try out this 'gentleman' thing.
-
01-14-18 22:25 #450Senior Member

Posts: 236Pimp
This is alexsq and Lina's pimp.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 18:49 #449

Posts: 366Be a gentleman
I also like to be a gentleman. That means I sometimes waste a lot of time--and maybe money--but I also spend time with some women who are delightfully intelligent and fun to be with. Now, not all of them turn into fuck buddies, but that's a risk I take.
Originally Posted by PimpinIt
[View Original Post]
Never be obvious about the money part of it ("So, do you want to make some money? Otherwise you'll end up paying more than you have to and being with mostly pros and women with low self-esteem.
Think of it as hybrid dating. You want to be a nice guy and you're gaining access to women who otherwise would not give you the time of day. So, yes, money is involved, but it's not the first order of business, as it is with a pro.
-
01-14-18 17:58 #448Senior Member

Posts: 545Anyone Meet Mommysmilk?
Mommysmilk hit me up several times offering lactation feeding. Anyone ever meet up?
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-8edc47926f51
-
01-14-18 17:53 #447Senior Member

Posts: 545This seems the opposite of my experience, which is that the older women with jobs tend to suffer from GPS, and want more than girl-next-door students (the sensible ones, that is). My rationalization is that they may have a job, but also have higher expenses. Apartment, car, college loan, etc.
Originally Posted by ArrogantBstrd
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 11:07 #446Senior Member

Posts: 285SA Game?
I take a more gentleman-like approach. I prefer working women (business professionals, not prostitutes / escorts). I've met a few girls who were so desperate, they would suck a dick for a full tank of gas. That's not really my thing. I'm not here to fkn rescue anyone. I also like them in their 20's /30's. Slim or fit body.
Originally Posted by PimpinIt
[View Original Post]
The SBs I've rolled with were pretty straight forward about their arrangements. They typically agree to $300/ session; however, when it came down to it, they didn't want any money.
I'm working on another project. Will divulge more information soon. This one has no gag reflex, loves cum on her face, and melts when you rub her clit and face fk her--It's crazy! She also hasn't mentioned anything about money yet, but she does want me to stick around and hang out after the session instead of just running off. Let me figure her out first. LOL.
-
01-13-18 20:44 #445Senior Member

Posts: 37Just wondering if anyone else has any strategies.
Originally Posted by PimpinIt
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-18 14:28 #444Senior Member

Posts: 285She offers nudes and videos for $50. I didn't bite. She agreed to a M&G, but I haven't followed up with her yet. She seems game enough. LOL.
Originally Posted by CuteSuzie
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-18 13:40 #443Senior Member

Posts: 215Rinser?
Rinser: someone who runs the cycle of rinse, wash, repeat. Could be either SD or an SB.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
If you're the POT sb, you meet once, get a free meal, drinks and any other gratuities that some lame SD will give her and then she ghosts you never intending to close the deal.
In the case of the SD, meet, fuck her, and then move on never to return.
-
01-13-18 08:47 #442Senior Member

Posts: 215For info, go back to post #191
There were some prior discussions in the past. As always, YMMV and there may be some that had a positive experience.
Originally Posted by CuteSuzie
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-18 06:53 #441Senior Member

Posts: 37What is your SA game?
Do you come right out and ask if they want to "make sum ca $h"?
Or you try and meet with them first, get them horny and see if you can get a cheap session off them in the heat of the moment?
A couple girls in SD have offered me sessions for $$$ but I dunno, I have trouble paying that when Tijuana is so close and less than $.
A cpl girls up in the Bay Area have asked me for x10 $, to which I asked them if they have gold and diamonds in their poosies, LOL, then wished them gud luck, LOL.
A couple strategies I'm thinking for San Diego is:
1) For the girls that ask ca $h upfront, pay them the first time, do a gud job and get them hooked on the D, then for nxt session just tell them I have $ or $$, and see if they interested.
2) For girls who don't ask for ca $h first, meet them, try and make them horny, and try and get a cheap or free bang.
-
01-13-18 01:39 #440Regular Member

Posts: 1XOdiegogirlXO
Has anyone seen her?
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-e83e2b778214
-
01-13-18 00:04 #439

Posts: 366What is a Rinser?
Please define a rinser.
Originally Posted by PussyPumper
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-18 21:17 #438Senior Member

Posts: 545Risnser Alert. DandelionKei
Lynn, AKA DandelionKei on SA, a white 19 yo from La Verne is a rinser. Travels to you, at your expense, for a M&G, but flakes on followup.
-
01-12-18 19:53 #437Senior Member

Posts: 285Hmmm. While there are a lot of pros / semi-pros on SA, there are a lot of girls next door as well. There's a wide demographic on SA, it seems. The girls who would DT / CIM are either desperate to pay bills or travel too much for traditional relationships. If you can find someone who invites you to their place for a M&G, they're likely to CIM. LOL! As always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by PussyPumper
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





