Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 7895
-
01-11-18 23:14 #1445Senior Member

Posts: 294Evidently she blocked you.
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-18 20:35 #1444Senior Member

Posts: 380Serious Case of GPS And More
https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...0-535629cf3103
Plays herself off as a no-nonsense, business woman. Wants to know exactly what you want right from the get-go. Wants $1000 LMAO. I can get a top tier pornstar for $1000 (I am next week). The pic of her in front of the mirror (I'm assuming her room) looks like shit. You can always get a good sense of someone just from their background. Claims to be taking a 2 week retreat because of stress and trauma. I just think she's looking for someone to help finance it LOL. She blocked me (or suspended her account) when I replied with LMAO LOL.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-52c3afaa4e2b
Pretty direct. Claims $300 is her minimum. Seems DTF. Not my type.
I agree. A lot of girls (especially the college students) will have something other than "Negotiable," but are always willing to go to PPM or another arrangement. Don't limit yourself just to negotiable.
Originally Posted by Callmecrazy
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-18 20:20 #1443Senior Member

Posts: 390I believe you're doing yourself a disservice by avoiding those who list anything besides negotiable. I have had good luck finding several that listed practical or moderate and have actually been very reasonable. I'm talking 2 x $ or less for dates lasting several hours. You can do what you like but I would keep my options open.
Originally Posted by Hdwolv1
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-18 18:43 #1442Regular Member

Posts: 16Read through this one's ad, and unless you've got some other direct intel from her stating she doesn't want the allowance, look at her Lifestyle Expectation. Moderate is a goodly chunk o change. Maybe she was naive about what she put in there, but I'd pass by personally. I actually have my search filter to "Negotiable" only; and the ones who make the first move with other than that get the HIDE right away.
Originally Posted by MarkWalz
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-18 18:40 #1441Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks for that intel. Been tugging on the line to get her full story out, and finally got her to define her allowance, based on a past long standing relationship. It was beyond my limits for what she looking like in the photos, but knowing this, won't proceed further.
Originally Posted by Bigguy53
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-18 18:35 #1440Senior Member

Posts: 187Yes
There used to be an email chain like that but it died off. It was very useful.
Originally Posted by BikeRider
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-18 18:28 #1439Senior Member

Posts: 48Thanks for the info BR.
Originally Posted by BikeRider
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-18 18:11 #1438Senior Member

Posts: 320There's a spectrum of women on SA just as there are men. Personally, I seek women out like this one and since I'm single. I have the luxury of doing so. Heck. One just left my place minutes ago. Three hours of conversation and fucking. The cost was a bottle of Patron (I did make sure she was sober before leaving). We even laughed about how we met on SA, and all we want is a friend and a fuck now and then.
Originally Posted by MarkWalz
[View Original Post]
The sad part is that SA is trending towards a replacement for backpage (see the Richmond thread). For those of you that want a hit and run for a hundred, I don't disrespect you. I just wish there were another venue for you to hunt.
Having said that. I'm considering creating a web site for SD's to share intel. I'm curious if anyone here would be interested in that?
-
01-11-18 17:58 #1437Senior Member

Posts: 380Messaged her a few weeks ago, but never heard back. I hate it when they don't fill anything out.
Originally Posted by Tonygrt
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-18 16:50 #1436Senior Member

Posts: 80Just be polite if you want to try and hook up. Might take a bit more work. Read the profile again, so doesn't want a ATM, but doesn't want a lifelong friend.
Originally Posted by MarkWalz
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-18 15:13 #1435Senior Member

Posts: 347Blondekitty
Fish on the line.
Any intel on this one fellows?
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-574b66fb7a9a
Or this one.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-3bb5ec144fbb
Thanks much!
-
01-11-18 12:34 #1434Senior Member

Posts: 48Are some normal?
So SA been confusing to me. Some I'll see that are just there for daddy's but every once in a while I'll see a hot babe that talks like she want a normal bf. Am I missing the lingo for that site? Case in point. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-735b12b5effe.
-
01-11-18 11:17 #1433Senior Member

Posts: 320I think she's real. I have her digits, but she wanted to move straight to a meeting without much chat. That's not the way I like to go usually. I've found it helps to chat a bit. That way if she's crazy, or there's obviously no chemistry I don't waste my time.
Originally Posted by Iron8025
[View Original Post]
I don't think she's a pro, but I do think she's an experienced SB who doesn't tolerate much BS. Perhaps a professional gold digger.
-
01-10-18 20:39 #1432Senior Member

Posts: 80She has been around a long time. Older and heavier then her pics.
Originally Posted by Hdwolv1
[View Original Post]
OK but ppv.
-
01-10-18 18:23 #1431Regular Member

Posts: 16Perhaps this one?
Have been reading, and learning a lot from y'all over the past few weeks since joining SA. Great advice here, and on the Richmond forum that was referenced a while back.
I've been exchanging messages with a gal who sounds a lot like the one below, under a different name perhaps. MO seems very much the same, day dates, etc. Might this be her?
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-5b96610f3f04
Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



