Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 10956
-
01-15-18 20:22 #231Senior Member

Posts: 116I'm seeing a current crop
I'm seeing some now. I don't want you seeing them. Find your own. I filter my search. Only look at profiles that are minimum, practical and negotiable. I waste zero time with moderate, substantial, and high. It's actually quite simple if you have a personality. I've had girls want more but I always meet them for a M&G before I talk money and I never give them money to show for a M&G. Once I meet them and they like me and can see that I'm normal it's really not difficult to do. I'm decent looking and little older. I have a good personality and a good sense of humor. If they want more then I always tell them the truth. That what they want is perfectly valid and they have a right to want that and that I would never try to tell them what their time is worth. However, what they want is out of range of the amount that I want to spend so I'm talking to other girls that fit my budget. 4 out of 5 times they come down to 300 or below. There are literally dozens of girls on this site if you can't find someone at $300 or lower look in the mirror. Some of these guys are saying they get them for free. I haven't done that. I had two. A 39 year old and a 34 yr old that I got for $100-$150 per session two pops. If I can find one of their profiles that has been recently active I will post that. I have had a handful BJ me for $100 right as we left M&G.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-18 10:50 #230Senior Member

Posts: 299Dude, that happens with 19-25 old college hotties too where it's only room cost.... Don't ask me how I know.
Originally Posted by ClMike01
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-18 13:36 #229Senior Member

Posts: 203Links please.
I am sure people on this site would love to know of all these beauties you have found that just want good sex and little pay. This site is for sharing so why not share?
Originally Posted by DumpMyGoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-18 17:22 #228Senior Member

Posts: 149Cost.
I don't think I've ever spent $300 for a Sugar baby girl. The ones that ask for that I simply explain to them that they aren't aware of the normal range for these things. I also talk about giving them a weekly consistent meeting and they will take less for that. Then when I'm with them I treat them well and give them good sex. So even if additional encounters don't happen they never get mad.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-18 19:13 #227Senior Member

Posts: 185Free hookups
I've had great luck on SA so far meet up with one lady mid 50's she just wanted to have fun she rented the room we hung out a couple hours and it didn't cost me a dime. I have plans to meet with another one this weekend and I'm just paying for the room. I think the truck is to go with the older madies if you don't mind a lot of them seem to want the same thing LOL.
-
01-12-18 14:07 #226Senior Member

Posts: 203Heyitskat143
Saw this one a month or 2 back. Average looks, nice jugs, odd personality. Mentioned she has a boyfriend. Not sure if he knows about her moonlighting job. Lives in Quincy. I think she ubred to my house.
Seemed willing and accommodating. Service was one and done. Wanted to charge extra for a second round. She texted for a repeat but haven't gone back to her. Forgot what the damage was but pretty sure it was under 300.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-16875b7d84a3
-
01-11-18 01:54 #225Senior Member

Posts: 88Cheap
Upper tier girls in LA SF would laugh and say beat it you cheap fuck if you offered $3-400.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-18 23:22 #224Senior Member

Posts: 203For those having issues finding women on this site.
In my opinion, your chances of finding someone increases significantly if...
1) You are not ugly.
2) You are not a creep.
3) You are not rude and know how to talk to a woman. An opening line of "How much for FS?" is not going to have them running to you. This isn't backpage.
4) You are not lazy. The more time you put in the greater chance of finding people. Yes, you will have to weed through all the GPS.
5) You are not cheap. If you are not willing to spend 300 plus per meeting, do not join.
6) If you are ugly, be rich.
-
01-10-18 22:40 #223Senior Member

Posts: 203Singleflower99
She has been reviewed on here before. Not sure if it is the same girl in the pics (her hair is brown not black) but you will not be disappointed. Nice face, nice body, fake rack, fun personality. She is from South America. She has an apartment in the northshore. She is a pro. Used to escort for an agency (not locally). Service was kind of rushed (one and done) but she was accommodating. If interested, no need to join SA, you can just go to one of the local agencies for same girl, same service.
Damage was 300 for me. I have better UTRs so probably won't repeat. She texted me to repeat which I was surprised since I got the feeling she is high volume. Must have been a slow day.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-c5668558c656
-
01-10-18 21:52 #222Senior Member

Posts: 203Khloebeach321
Here's a lay up for you lazy people that don't want to put in the work

She lives on the north shore. She has no car and can not host. Works at an adult store. Heavier than pics. I would describe her as a fun and flirty, girl next door type. Kept calling me Daddy. Seemed to want to role play some kinky father / daughter thing. Got annoying after awhile. She kept wanting me to go down on her but sensed a slight smell. 250 plus tip. I have better options so won't repeat.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-2d4bfe3329da
-
01-10-18 19:51 #221Senior Member

Posts: 43And SA is now $90.
It's hard luck here and now And SA is now $90.
Originally Posted by Joebags
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-18 18:12 #220Senior Member

Posts: 130Not much luck
New to SA thought I would give it a try as BP has dried up. Lots of waisted time on that site. Here's a link for a few that offered a twofer if you have a spare 2 K laying around.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-dd3991d6234e
-
01-09-18 14:55 #219Banned Member

Posts: 251[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-08-18 19:16 #218Banned Member

Posts: 116Yes
And no. It all depends on so many variables that you just have to decide for yourself based on the information available. Seriously, its $80 so I say give it a shot. There are so many guys that think no way will I shell out $80 unless its a sure thing. Same guys get burnt time and again on $150 BP W-ores so go figure.
Originally Posted by Nimbus22
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-18 16:06 #217Senior Member

Posts: 214I've met some young hotties on that site. If you have the money why not.
Originally Posted by Nimbus22
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




