Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 19,846 to 19,860 of 31625
-
01-10-18 11:47 #11780Senior Member

Posts: 1237Plus, one with it is her vote
I think it is her or I would be 95% sure. This is the same guy who posted the video of Tiffany- mmmcherries taking it raw in K9. Awaiting the Jenn expert aka Swimm to give his opinion.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
Safe travels Jesse.
-
01-10-18 11:41 #11779Senior Member

Posts: 944It's definitely her, that's the technique she would use if she was in a hurry to get you off. The guy in the video only lasted 3 minutes, LOL. For a 45 min or hour appointment I agree her technique was much different.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-18 11:27 #11778Senior Member

Posts: 944I saw Jenn dozens of times last year and it's definitely her. If there's any doubt, just compare the necklace from the vids (which were posted 3 months ago) to the pics from her last ad around that time period. I'm fairly certain I was the last monger to see her in November and she was having some issues. She is taking a vacation. I'll leave it at that out of respect to her privacy.
Originally Posted by RickUsa1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-18 09:52 #11777Senior Member

Posts: 2059Jenn CiCI
With all this talk about Jenn and whether it's her in the video or not, does anyone KNOW where she's at for sure? She certainly isn't replying to any of my texts. Is she in jail, in rehab, retired, or what?
-
01-10-18 09:36 #11776Senior Member

Posts: 34I agree with you
I have seen her few times and I don't think that's Jenncici. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Chino44
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-18 09:31 #11775Senior Member

Posts: 85Nope
Not jenncici, just by the color of her hair and jenn's lips are nowhere as thick as that girls. Jenncici virtually has no lips. That's why her BJ wasn't the best for me.
And for people who've never seen her, stop saying it's her when you don't know what she looks like.
-
01-10-18 08:50 #11774Senior Member

Posts: 1170Looks like her.
She looks alot like Jenn, but I don't think she is. I have had my cock sucked many times by Jen, something about her technique is off. Jen really enjoyed sucking dick! In this video she is just going up and down kind of rushing through it.
Originally Posted by Zillow
[View Original Post]
Orlo69.
-
01-10-18 06:38 #11773Banned Member

Posts: 1328Boys boys boys
SMH.
Originally Posted by ArchLight
[View Original Post]
They all bareback.
PG.
-
01-10-18 06:26 #11772Senior Member

Posts: 7357100 percent Jenn
Originally Posted by ArchLight
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ArchLight
[View Original Post]
Take it from C5 guy's. Its 100 percent Jenn. I'm shocked you guy's are so surprised by her doing BBFS?? She's been doing it a while now!! This is typical drug addict behavior. You all will be surprised just how much these chick's will agree to for candy money. Lmao!!
Originally Posted by Zillow
[View Original Post]
I enjoyed the video very much!!
C5.
-
01-10-18 05:30 #11771Senior Member

Posts: 400Jenn Cici
She always seemed really adamant about no BBFS. I think she is doing doubles with alexlynn.
Originally Posted by MarkLipper
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-18 04:57 #11770Senior Member

Posts: 825I'm with Mark on this one. I didn't know she did BBFS.
Originally Posted by MarkLipper
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-18 02:13 #11769Senior Member

Posts: 642That is OrlandoOD. He has a number of videos posted.
Originally Posted by ArchLight
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-18 01:53 #11768Senior Member

Posts: 131Jenncici
All I can say is you lucky son of a b1 tch, LOL. Does anybody here know who he is here. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MarkLipper
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-18 01:49 #11767Senior Member

Posts: 76I stand corrected. It does sound like her.
Originally Posted by ArchLight
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-18 01:40 #11766Senior Member

Posts: 131100% Jencici
No doubt about it jenn. The way she suck and move its 110% her. If you turn the volume loud you can hear her voice. just listen to her voice or her moan and u will know especially if you were her regular. and also that mark on her right thigh near her kitty.
Originally Posted by MarkLipper
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





