Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11769
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchLight  [View Original Post]
    All I can say is you lucky son of a b1 tch, LOL. Does anybody here know who he is here. Thanks.
    That is OrlandoOD. He has a number of videos posted.

  2. #11768

    Jenncici

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkLipper  [View Original Post]
    All I can say is you lucky son of a b1 tch, LOL. Does anybody here know who he is here. Thanks.

  3. #11767
    I stand corrected. It does sound like her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchLight  [View Original Post]
    No doubt about it jenn. If you turn the volume load you can hear her voice. just listen to her voice or her moan and u will know especially if you were her regular. and also that mark on her right thigh near her kitty.

  4. #11766

    100% Jencici

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkLipper  [View Original Post]
    No doubt about it jenn. The way she suck and move its 110% her. If you turn the volume loud you can hear her voice. just listen to her voice or her moan and u will know especially if you were her regular. and also that mark on her right thigh near her kitty.

  5. #11765
    I don't know about the girl in that vid, but it linke to a vid of heritage Nicole. I think whoever is banging her calls out to C5 before he pops! .

  6. #11764

    Trust me that's JennCici

    Trust me dude, that's JennCici! Even though you don't get a clear view of her face, I can still manage to recognize her from the angle of her head while she giving head. And then there's that belly button of hers.

    Also familiar, and also her boobies. Ya its her for sure! She was definitely great to do battle with under the sheets! Unfortunately for me I never got to cream pie her! Darn!. LOL. But I will still treasure my memories with her. A cool chick she was!

  7. #11763
    Pretty sure Jenn's tits were rounder.

    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Could be Jenncici.

  8. #11762

    JennCici is not in jail

    No JennCici is not in jail!

  9. #11761
    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Could be Jenncici.
    You are correct sir.

  10. #11760

    LOL. Classic I thought I had pulled out in time

    I don't think she bought it as a big drip of cream plopped out! I don't know how guys pull out, as I can't. But I don't put on a show afterwards either!

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkLipper  [View Original Post]

  11. #11759

    Actually, looking at the video again, it could be JennCici

    Ya I think that's JennCici! Man that girl had some amazing head skills!!

  12. #11758

    Nah that's not JennCici!

    No I m pretty sure that's not JennCici!

  13. #11757
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkLipper  [View Original Post]
    Could be Jenncici.

  14. #11756
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkLipper  [View Original Post]
    Looks likes there is more than one video.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0871.jpg‎  

  15. #11755

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape