Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11764

    Trust me that's JennCici

    Trust me dude, that's JennCici! Even though you don't get a clear view of her face, I can still manage to recognize her from the angle of her head while she giving head. And then there's that belly button of hers.

    Also familiar, and also her boobies. Ya its her for sure! She was definitely great to do battle with under the sheets! Unfortunately for me I never got to cream pie her! Darn!. LOL. But I will still treasure my memories with her. A cool chick she was!

  2. #11763
    Pretty sure Jenn's tits were rounder.

    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Could be Jenncici.

  3. #11762

    JennCici is not in jail

    No JennCici is not in jail!

  4. #11761
    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Could be Jenncici.
    You are correct sir.

  5. #11760

    LOL. Classic I thought I had pulled out in time

    I don't think she bought it as a big drip of cream plopped out! I don't know how guys pull out, as I can't. But I don't put on a show afterwards either!

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkLipper  [View Original Post]

  6. #11759

    Actually, looking at the video again, it could be JennCici

    Ya I think that's JennCici! Man that girl had some amazing head skills!!

  7. #11758

    Nah that's not JennCici!

    No I m pretty sure that's not JennCici!

  8. #11757
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkLipper  [View Original Post]
    Could be Jenncici.

  9. #11756
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkLipper  [View Original Post]
    Looks likes there is more than one video.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0871.jpg‎  

  10. #11755

  11. #11754

    TooBe UTR

    I was able to catch up with her the other day. Easy set up after getting verified. Met at her place. She is mid 30's and nice perky A's. Very tight and nice menu. She definitely wants to stay UTR, which I like. Will repeat and repeat. Thanks for the hook up TooBe!

  12. #11753

    Sidney

    I've got to thank brother Vino for hooking me up with this awesome UTR. A few others have posted on here about her, and all I can say is she is a GFE like no other. I really clicked with her, and she is not a clock watcher at all. Super tight, awesome body, cool ink, AND a great attitude. Check with Vino for digits.

  13. #11752

    Fun with young pawg

    https://independent.com.orlando.list...post/24794933/

    Simple two text system. Met up with her on Idrive. Walked in room we chatted a bit. Very Friendly. She started with BBBJ and she did a decent job. I played with that phat ass while getting she was doing it. I flipped her over doggy and pounded her real good. She can take it surprisingly well. It was nice to see that phat bottom bounce on me. Finished inn the bag and we chatted for a bit. Told me to call her anytime and it was a pleasure. No rushing, no clock watching and actually brushed her teeth afterwards. Will definitely see gain and as always YMMV.

  14. #11751

    Lady Renee / NeNe in Deland

    Had a couple of recent visits with Lady Renee which left me exhausted but very happy. She has excellent GFE skills although no Greek is allowed (a shame because she has a great ass, regular K9 is still outstanding). She is drama free and seems to really enjoy her work. She is also willing to do 45 min appointments with me (which I prefer) even though it's not on her website's menu. Will definitely repeat!

    SYM.

  15. #11750
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkLipper  [View Original Post]
    I was in Otown last week and called every number I had for JenCiCi, no response. What ever happened to her? Just curious.
    She's staying with uncle LEO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape