Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 472 of 636 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 522 572 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #2463

    Zania

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here seen this hottie.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Zania

    Only seen her host in L. A area.

    And part of the 55/91 pimp / booking crew.
    She's hot! Wouldn't mind taking a dip in that!

  2. #2462
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here seen this hottie.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Zania

    Only seen her host in L. A area.

    And part of the 55/91 pimp / booking crew.
    I don't think she's part of that crew. The # and menus seem different.

    Also fake tits. Not a big fan of silicone.

  3. #2461

    Zania on hx

    Anyone here seen this hottie.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Zania

    Only seen her host in L. A area.

    And part of the 55/91 pimp / booking crew.

  4. #2460

    Makayla coxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota2016  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this pornstar when she was on the site? I missed out.
    Fuck yeah I saw her, great time with her, she's a bit add but beside she's really nice and performed just like you see on porn.

  5. #2459
    Quote Originally Posted by GoRanger  [View Original Post]
    Just PM guys for info. In the 5 review clubs I'm in, the info is just okay on her. Not out of this world. You'll get better info asking guys in PM. If you don't have any network connections, then it might be hard.
    On a side note is there any good review clubs you would recommend? I'm only level 2 on HX so not too sure on the requirements.

  6. #2458
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    Didn't take long for her to crawl back, new handle (Only1 Princess).

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Only1Princess
    That Asian Dancer is being a dick though, he's trying to get them kicked off again.

    Wonder how many freebies he got for his $1,800?

  7. #2457

    PrincessJ20

    Didn't take long for her to crawl back, new handle (Only1 Princess).

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Only1Princess

  8. #2456

    Mc kayla cox- makayla cox

    Anyone see this pornstar when she was on the site? I missed out.

  9. #2455
    Quote Originally Posted by Sice313  [View Original Post]
    I'm still a level zero.
    Work hard, dude.

  10. #2454
    Quote Originally Posted by Sice313  [View Original Post]
    I'm still a level zero.
    Just PM guys for info. In the 5 review clubs I'm in, the info is just okay on her. Not out of this world. You'll get better info asking guys in PM. If you don't have any network connections, then it might be hard.

  11. #2453
    Quote Originally Posted by ARod978  [View Original Post]
    Good reviews in the men's clubs on her.
    I'm still a level zero.

  12. #2452
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    I will miss her until she gets out of prison. She is now facing a more serious crime of sex trafficking of a minor, she will do at least 1 year or more.
    Obviously she paid the bail and is out.

    She could still work I'm sure.

    Since she's the mom of a newborn she'll most likely do little time, if any. Probation and community service.

    They'll throw the book at the pimp, since she's going to plead that she was forced into it by him.

  13. #2451
    Quote Originally Posted by ARod978  [View Original Post]
    Why do you think she'll stop hooking?

    If you Google some more, she had an arrest in 2016 for prostituting.

    Somebody has to buy milk for her kid!
    I will miss her until she gets out of prison. She is now facing a more serious crime of sex trafficking of a minor, she will do at least 1 year or more.

  14. #2450

    Jenna Busted

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    Still looking HOT! I'm going to miss that body!
    Why do you think she'll stop hooking?

    If you Google some more, she had an arrest in 2016 for prostituting.

    Somebody has to buy milk for her kid!

  15. #2449
    Quote Originally Posted by Sice313  [View Original Post]
    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/paradisekisses

    Any info?

    She looks hot in pics.
    Good reviews in the men's clubs on her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape