Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,796 to 21,810 of 40028
-
01-09-18 14:07 #18233Senior Member

Posts: 135Weekend thai?
So the Thai girl is sandy (23) she works sat & sun only and I think Mandy and Selena switch off days? Idk. But sandy (the bombshell Thai princess) works at oki doki m-f.
Originally Posted by VRooomBada
[View Original Post]
My question is has anyone been there lately? I need reviews, I down to TOFTT but I kinda want to take a break until March?
-
01-08-18 21:25 #18232Senior Member

Posts: 200Selena
I always go with selena. Physically Mandy isn't my type at all.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-18 20:22 #18231Senior Member

Posts: 313Amy word on this place?
Any word? It seems new and the phone number doesn't have much to it. Thanks! PMs are fine.
Finally I have a few weeks of freedom for some fun!
James.
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lucky-d🅰why-pr🅾-state-127345;127358;dyru🅱-120-re🅰l-127359;ics-nuru-be-h🅰127359;85841347.
-
01-08-18 17:15 #18230Senior Member

Posts: 1573Mandy
Whom did you see? Is Mandy working nights only?
Originally Posted by VRooomBada
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-18 14:01 #18229Senior Member

Posts: 200Thai girl at golden dream
Stopped by again this weekend to our recent forum favorite. I remember reading that this place had thai girls from another user, and I was able to meet one while hanging around back chatting. If you like selena's body, you will like the thai girl. She appears to be younger too. Will try her out for an appointment on my next visit in the near future.
-
01-08-18 08:17 #18228Senior Member

Posts: 99Where can I find this apt location? If you don't mind sharing.
Originally Posted by TheRedStar
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-18 23:39 #18227Senior Member

Posts: 135It never hurt to ask
I would say just shoot your shot because YMMV. Once I was at an asian apt. And I told the girl to lick the balls and she did that plus more.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-18 23:36 #18226Senior Member

Posts: 1573Ar
Well, Chicago girls are serious and don't do funny things.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-18 19:46 #18225Senior Member

Posts: 99Don't judge me
I was wondering is there any providers that will let me AR? Of course need to be clean. I'm looking for any recommendations.
-
01-05-18 21:46 #18224Senior Member

Posts: 135Sharing
Can you inbox me Jayden and Michelle info or point me in the right direction.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-18 20:46 #18223Senior Member

Posts: 653I am not looking to save money but rather to spend money for what I consider to be exceptional service in a clean and decent place. However, it seems that getting exceptional service in a clean and decent place is getting harder and harder to come by. Most girls want you in and out quickly so they can move on to the next guy but what they don't realize is that they are hurting themselves by doing so.
Originally Posted by TheRedStar
[View Original Post]
Currently I see 2 girls, Jayden and Michelle who are beautiful little spinners that provide excellent massage and f/s. Maybe I pay a little extra but honestly I don't care because going home satisfied and happy is worth much more than going home feeling like I was hustled out of a dirty place and ripped off for time regardless of whether it's 30 or 60 minutes.
AJ.
-
01-05-18 13:07 #18222Senior Member

Posts: 79Green
I'd be interested in hearing who your MT was. I've seen Dana twice and I thought she did a good job.
In my review from a month ago I mentioned that I was skeptical of going to Green because most of the reviews were like this one: not terrible, but certainly not great. Maybe its a question of who the MT is. I've certainly seen a couple other MTs there who did not look particularly enthused about working. Maybe the place needs some new faces.
I would agree about a couple other things you mentioned. Parking is definitely a problem; same with traffic. Its the loop though, and that has to be expected. I was surprised to hear about the unlocked door -- it was locked each time I went. Thankfully there were not too many people walking by as I stood outside (that might be different when the temperature rises).
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-18 12:36 #18221Senior Member

Posts: 1573Green
Visited Green, the parking was definitely a problem, as well as the traffic in both directions. The door to the place was unlocked (strange). Was greeted by an early 40 MT, paid 65 and proceeded to the TS, which was not perfect, but OK (5/10). The actual massage would have been fine, if she wouldn't use so much oil. (6/10) I was literally dawning in it, and her hot towel clean up did not help much. HE on the flip. (5/10) The time spent there was slightly less than 1 hour, that included dressing / undressing / TS / small talk etc. The actual massage lasted approximately 40 min. IMO the massage should be 60 (and some MTs really do massage for 60 min, thus the time spent at the place increases to 10-15 min. Might repeat once in the area, but would never go there on purpose.
-
01-05-18 12:21 #18220Senior Member

Posts: 157330 vs. 60 at first visit
With 30 we can save approximately $20 and leave faster, if the place is bad, but we will leave a first bad impression, and sometimes will not get a handshake on a first visit, because, statistically undercover LE guys most of the time go for 30.
Originally Posted by TheRedStar
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-18 01:49 #18219Senior Member

Posts: 135I almost never do an hour anymore. Only time I will do an hour is when I know what's going down. Save yourself money and when its a new place just do 30 minutes to test the goods.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






