Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 8281
-
01-12-18 16:42 #5686Banned Member

Posts: 5343Dam C,
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
Is the chick in pics 8-10 wearing just a thong and a long sleeve shirt? I need to get my ass to L. A. , but def not at $100/ pop that some of those girls are asking.
-
01-12-18 12:37 #5685Senior Member

Posts: 119Thanks for the report! I thought about heading over to the track around this same time yesterday but ended up staying home. But damn, I guess I missed out.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-18 09:38 #5684Senior Member

Posts: 153LE must have showed up at one point, as there were very few SWs there, early morning.
There were some on the 10ths at Western, but quality was not there.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-18 06:15 #5683Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Wow
Wow, just wow!
So many white girls on Fig tonight!!
From 11:30 pm until around 1 pm there were so many girls out.
I've saw so many white girls on Fig. All shapes and sizes.
I made a new years resolution to not pick up any street walkers. . . . I broke the resolution tonight!!
Most were asking for $100.
I first found a 30 year old white girl with red hair for $60 and had a great experience.
I got something to eat, then went to western (it was dead) and then went back to Fig.
Found a tall, fat butted white girl that is just 19 years old and nailed her in my backseat.
It was tough trying to get pics but there were so many girls out!
Discuss and Enjoy!
-
01-11-18 19:06 #5682I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Great idea. Have a master plan. Might even be brownie points, but like you surmised, every encounter is up to you.
Originally Posted by Hundred
[View Original Post]
There are a lot of Fig workers that are actually great.
Some are bad, and they can actually make you mad.
So. Be careful and smart.
-
01-11-18 17:13 #5681Senior Member

Posts: 836Two star hotel
Asking for some advice here:
I have located a few non-shithole cheap motels about two miles from the fig. I am going to have a room Saturday night to "host". Do you think I will have problems getting girls to come back with me.
I am through with car dating and I will not patronize the flight "motel" or any other nonsense lodging establishment on the fig.
Just checking if any of you esteemed mongers have done this in the past.
-
01-08-18 18:40 #5680Senior Member

Posts: 7201/06/18 Saturday Morning about 4:00 AM - 0500 AM
Western Stroll from Venice to Florence:
-Observed 15 - 20 BSW.
-Observed 3 - 5 WSW or LSW.
-SW mostly concentrated from about 47th to 54th.
-Saw a couple SW that appeared pregnant.
-Could not be sure but stomach seemed to big for slender size.
Took Western to Florence, Florence to Vermont, Vermont to Gage and finally Gage to Fig. I busted a right turn.
Drove North to South.
-Fig was buzzing with SW.
60's:
-Always SW abundant but more than usual.
-A few nice ones.
-Traffic was so crazy it made almost no sense to turn down any of the street.
-Picking up a SW on Fig proper "FORGET ABOUT IT".
70's.
-Still several corners and side streets had SW.
-Quality was starting to go down some.
-But still a few to choose from.
80's.
-SW presence on some corners, where they normally are not.
-decent to below average quality.
90's (Near Masonic Lodge).
-8 or 12 SW in area.
-a couple of stand outs.
1. Short light-skin BSW.
A. Short curly hair.
B. Nice body.
C. Sexy garter and black stockings.
2. Brown-skin BSW.
A. No taller than 5'4" tops.
B. About 115 - 125 lbs.
C. Some size double D's.
D. No booty at all but those tits were well worth the admission price.
98th:
-About 3-5 BSW.
-Caught at light and Alexis tried to chat me up.
-Offered a BJ. Was not my type. From classes here I did not discuss anything.
-Alexis had a cool personality, stressed customer satisfaction.
-Those facts alone probably gets her a few takers.
-Alexis wanted to get a room.
-1 tall slender, shapely and decent looking BSW was hiding in shadows.
A. Would have taken her over Alexis.
B. She did not say anything.
100's:
-Surprisingly a few SW scattered through the area.
-A nice looking SW was on the 1st street south of Century.
-Nice body, complexion, above average face.
-Made the block and she was gone.
Observations:
-Surprised at number of SW out.
-Surprised how spread out SW were situated.
-Surprised at quality.
-No LEO around.
Recommendation:
-I will come through again at this time.
-
01-08-18 15:10 #5679Senior Member

Posts: 836Daytime.
I would try 347 and. Rodeo drive. The place is closed at night.
Originally Posted by UsaDriven
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-18 01:19 #5678Senior Member

Posts: 2198As a side note I would avoid immediately stopping for a SW after making a right hand turn at night. Or I would use extra caution. The problem is that when there is not much light or when there is not much light it is hard tell if there is a a cop behind you. If I see a girl that interests me I will make a right turn and then make a you-turn so that I am facing the main drag. You-turn's are not inherently bad, but I would not make them immediately where the SW is.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-18 17:50 #5677Regular Member

Posts: 7Day walkers
If I have the time.
-
01-07-18 14:41 #5676Regular Member

Posts: 7Day walkers
Curious are there any special locations.
-
01-07-18 00:18 #5675Senior Member

Posts: 836500 roses
It is 500 roses for some eastern european lovin for an hour. But only 20 for a BJ if you are a regular member here with just one post.
Originally Posted by HornDog626
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-18 23:59 #5674Senior Member

Posts: 122Meant 500 roses average but it was corrected?
Originally Posted by SlyshyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-18 22:17 #5673Senior Member

Posts: 122Average around $$ They got reviews elsewhere but they don't seem to be worth it for the price.
Originally Posted by HornDog626
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-18 21:43 #5672Senior Member

Posts: 119Very True! Making right turns does take a lot more time especially past Florence. But I've seen a lot by just driving one or two blocks west on the numbered streets.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
For example, by Fig and 66th I was driving around this past week and noticed a group of about four or five black guys standing a couple of house past Denver going west. They were casually keeping an eye on the activity.
On Wednesday of this past week as I was one block before Century I spotted a light skinned BSW. Instead of making that you turn I make a right and then two more rights to head east on what 99th? Or 98th? St. Before I get back to the track I spot on my right side about two blacks guys casually standing around looking towards the tracks at around 3:00 am.
And nothing happened those times. But just being aware of those things or noticing those things that seem out of place, odd, or making a concerted effort to not be seen helped me to be more at ease.












Reply With Quote





