Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Joined two weeks ago again. Most girls are fake selling pics. Huge scammers now. I had a girl tell me I'm stupid for offering $400 for pussy, I asked for an arrangement, not asking for pussy.

    So I replied well I guess you're giving your pussy away for free if I'm stupid for offering money, she reported me and I got permanently banned.

    2 weeks lost. I'm done with that shitty overpriced website.
    SB relationships are a lot like dating, and there is a lot of flakiness.

    It takes time and effort to wade through it, and sometimes you strike gold. It's all temporary anyway, you have your fun and things progress than fade away.

  2. #192

    SA sucks

    Joined two weeks ago again. Most girls are fake selling pics. Huge scammers now. I had a girl tell me I'm stupid for offering $400 for pussy, I asked for an arrangement, not asking for pussy.

    So I replied well I guess you're giving your pussy away for free if I'm stupid for offering money, she reported me and I got permanently banned.

    2 weeks lost. I'm done with that shitty overpriced website.

  3. #191

    Sterling Va

    I'm communicating with a white early 20's chick with long dark hair and a thick waist living in the Sterling area who responded to a CL add I placed. She seems as though she's not new to this and is UTR or possibly a SB. I have some pics and digits I could share if anyone thinks they might know her. Wanting to know what I am walking into is all.

  4. #190

    Sa

    Definitely a positive 1st couple days on SA. Messaged about 12 women, chatted with about 6 of those and have "first date" lunches scheduled with 2 of them this week. I'll report back on how those go and what the future prospects are.

  5. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPilot71  [View Original Post]
    Vanilla Card worked like a champ on SA. Thanks again for the info!
    Glad I was able to help. Now go have some fun and report your experiences. I don't play in your area but I may decide to take a road trip sometime.

  6. #188

    Vanilla Card

    Vanilla Card worked like a champ on SA. Thanks again for the info!

  7. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by Callmecrazy  [View Original Post]
    Yes I have. I look for the card that says"a gift for you" on the front of it. When I put the card info into SA my first name is "a gift for" and my last name is"you". I've been using them for probably a year and a half. I pick them up at Walgreens.
    Sweet. I'll give that a try. Thanks for the info!

  8. #186

    Vanilla cards

    Quote Originally Posted by OldPilot71  [View Original Post]
    You have successfully used the vanilla gift card with SA? I just looked at their website and it says it can only be used within the US.
    Yes I have. I look for the card that says"a gift for you" on the front of it. When I put the card info into SA my first name is "a gift for" and my last name is"you". I've been using them for probably a year and a half. I pick them up at Walgreens.

  9. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by Callmecrazy  [View Original Post]
    I personally use a vanilla MasterCard debit gift card and have no problems with it yet. I don't think I even registered it last time but if you do have to then you only have to put a zip code for it.

    I can't get those cards to work with secret benefits though so I'm trying to find a solution for that.
    You have successfully used the vanilla gift card with SA? I just looked at their website and it says it can only be used within the US.

  10. #184

    Prepaid

    Quote Originally Posted by OldPilot71  [View Original Post]
    I decided to give SA a try. I am at the point where I have to pay for the upgraded account in order to read messages (I've got 4 sitting in my inbox that I can't open). I don't mind paying the fee for one month, but there is no way I'm using my credit card. Any suggestions for how to pay the fee without providing my actual info? Very few of the pre paid cards will work internationally (which SA requires) so that option is proving difficult, plus you have to register most if them with your info before you can use them online. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    I personally use a vanilla MasterCard debit gift card and have no problems with it yet. I don't think I even registered it last time but if you do have to then you only have to put a zip code for it.

    I can't get those cards to work with secret benefits though so I'm trying to find a solution for that.

  11. #183

    SA payment options?

    I decided to give SA a try. I am at the point where I have to pay for the upgraded account in order to read messages (I've got 4 sitting in my inbox that I can't open). I don't mind paying the fee for one month, but there is no way I'm using my credit card. Any suggestions for how to pay the fee without providing my actual info? Very few of the pre paid cards will work internationally (which SA requires) so that option is proving difficult, plus you have to register most if them with your info before you can use them online. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

  12. #182

    Seeing SUBABBY soon

    I have a date set up with SUBABBY soon. She seems pretty down to business. $350 for an hour or $400 for "more. " No mention of any don'ts other than filming.

    Has anyone seen her? Is she fun?

  13. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiiiiam  [View Original Post]
    CL is still available if you are patient. Good for you, the right price and UTR.
    For those going the CL route, any pointers on how to write the ad to get a UTR's attention?

  14. #180

    Definately hit gold Titan

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanOmega  [View Original Post]
    I had success with getting a sugar baby via Craigslist. Young white college student. She doesn't have the greatest body but she sure made up for it. We did a meet and greet and she offered more and it was out of this world. She offered 1.2 for each date and no wine & dining needed. Did I strike gold?
    CL is still available if you are patient. Good for you, the right price and UTR.

  15. #179

    Craigslist Sugar Baby.

    I had success with getting a sugar baby via Craigslist. Young white college student. She doesn't have the greatest body but she sure made up for it. We did a meet and greet and she offered more and it was out of this world. She offered 1.2 for each date and no wine & dining needed. Did I strike gold?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape