Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1956
-
01-25-18 08:58 #441Senior Member

Posts: 115How does one "remain kneeling" after a massage? Interested in knowing more about your process. Does it provide you or the girl better access?
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-18 14:11 #440Senior Member

Posts: 931A real table shower and in Fitchburg
I PM'd wiki to ask about the TS, he didn't know or partake. So, I decided to TOFTT this am, parked in back of the house, but, you have to walk around to the bank side to the door. Talked with the new owner, (a Chinese woman) mentioned about the exposed location, I also mentioned about the close proximity to Ray st. Knowing I was coming into a new location, and that HJ was all, I was not looking forward to a great time, but the TS was real and set up in an actual TS room. (vs 431 B in Worcester, a re-tasked bathroom with a toilet and food cooking in the TS room). I saw Cindy, 5'2" medium sized, bigger "b" cups, instead of laying down for the finish, I remained kneeling, and asked about the shirt, she went with shirt and bra up, I am older, so she had to work at the finish, she did include a decent amount of prostate action. The owner plans to "keep" the girls that are skilled around, not like Canterbury and change monthly, but unless I became a regular, and able to convince one of the girls to go to FS, I will more than likely not make it a regular stop, but the TS might get me in. Saw the other girl (Joy) she has a pretty face.
Originally Posted by WikkDone
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-18 13:39 #439Senior Member

Posts: 172Revealing
Thank you for your concern Punteruk. I think I'm safe.
Originally Posted by punteruk
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-18 12:31 #438Senior Member

Posts: 115Thanks for the review WikkDone. Nothing on Rubmaps yet.
I think if you value your privacy statements like that are pretty hazardous. Enough of them and you might reveal your identity. Careful.
Originally Posted by Stress
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-18 21:49 #437Senior Member

Posts: 172Out in the open
Very True SR.
Originally Posted by SirRogue58
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-18 20:35 #436Senior Member

Posts: 259Bemis vs 154
154 is very conspicuous, but it never gets shutdown, right?
Town must be ignoring it.
SR.
Originally Posted by Stress
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-18 20:33 #435Senior Member

Posts: 259Bemis
Any reviews on Rubmaps?
Anyone have a membership?
SR.
Originally Posted by Stress
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-18 18:24 #434Senior Member

Posts: 29Great place
I saw this thread and decided to take the plunge today. And you guys who need more discretion are truly missing out. Saw Joy and she stands about 4'10,25-30 at most, very very sexy. Imo best looking girl in the area. Very nice thick booty too. And she gave an amazing massage, like truly good. As for the flip, only HJ Available, and only over the clothes roaming was allowed. Her texhnique is amazing tho. Overall 10/10 will def return. Damage 60/40.
Originally Posted by Stress
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-18 15:16 #433Senior Member

Posts: 1038You can always go at night when the plumbing business is closed.
Originally Posted by Stress
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-18 14:23 #432Senior Member

Posts: 172Bemis
I also know the owners of the plumbing company next door so I definitely cannot take that chance. It mentions table shower in the ad. Hmmm. Damn it!
Originally Posted by Stress
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-18 14:20 #431Senior Member

Posts: 172Bemis
I have not seen that ad or been there but when I looked up the address to see where it is I have to say it is not very discreet. I thought 154 was bad but this takes the cake. Not sure with the high visibility that this one will be in business long but all I know is I need more discretion than that. LOL good luck.
Originally Posted by Enigma81
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-18 12:33 #430Senior Member

Posts: 84New AMP in Fitchburg
I just saw this ad on BP, curious if anyone has tried it yet? http://worcester.backpage.com/Therap...althy/55066562.
-
01-06-18 11:19 #429Senior Member

Posts: 931Not that young
I also went to check out the vacation talent while Wendy is in California (visiting son) and CicCi is home in Flushing, I stopped in the day prior to look at both woman. An earlier posting mentioned about the chunkier woman, and so I asked the name of the slimmer woman, (she is maybe early 50's) and then called the AMP number. I know, even when they are gone, Wendy still takes the calls, I booked my visit with the slimmer woman. She was hesitant, and wouldn't take off the top, just the traditional shirt up business. I did receive everything else that I wanted, I am unsure if Wendy says anything other than I can be trusted? It has always seemed that Wendy doesn't share well with others. But, I am waiting for the ladies to return, either Sunday or Monday. Will revisit soon, although I mentioned in Worcester AMP about my negative experience at Canterbury and ended up with Linda at Envelope, but thinking about it a few days later, even though she is older, I enjoyed my time with Linda, and would see her again. Now Angela, more than likely I wouldn't, seen her a few times, that was enough.
Originally Posted by Enigma81
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-18 10:57 #428Senior Member

Posts: 259154
Must be a new one. I have always had good luck at 154.
Originally Posted by Enigma81
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-18 09:21 #427Senior Member

Posts: 842 in 1 . 1177 + 154
So I went to 154 about a week ago. A cute younger looking girl greated me and lead me to the back. She asked if I've been there before and I told her we been going there for about 4 years on and off. I paid for an hour and stripped and laid down. An older lady came in and started rubbing my back then pulled the towel up over me. I told her she could leave the towel off and she ignored me. The rest of the massage was pretty typical for that place, the old rub, wrap and steam LOL. Long story short we came to the flip, after no tease and I tossed the towel on the floor and adjusted my junk. She picked up the towel and put it back on me and kept massaging me. She got close to my privates but never brushed up on them. She then announced that she was finished. I again, threw the towel off and this time pointed at my dick and said finish. She said no and I said yes and explained that I've been there many times and always finished. She apologized and left. I waited about 10 minutes and then got dressed. She came back just as I got my pants up and I said are you sure and pulled my dick out one last time. She refused and just stood there while I finished getting dressed. As I walked out she stuck her hand out for a tip. I laughed my way out the door. Being dissatisfied I decide to head over to 1177. I got the thin older owner that sucks at massage but spent 30 minutes rubbing my nuts, ass and cock. Skip 154 and go somewhere else.










Reply With Quote





