Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1536

    Tattooed providers

    Any decent "punk"/ alt providers out there these days? My ATF is out of the game and the few that I've found on misc sites like BP and CL are flaky as hell.

  2. #1535

    You can tell

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    A7 D, it sort of worked. All that was saved was the thumbnail pic, nothing else.
    MySB in saved from that site. I.

    I got tipped off on her anyway later after the discovery. Ain't seeing her, so.

  3. #1534
    Quote Originally Posted by AllSevenDays  [View Original Post]
    Quite interested. I texted, emailed, waiting for reply. I don't know if this works. First try.

    http://archive.is/ApNjP
    A7 D, it sort of worked. All that was saved was the thumbnail pic, nothing else.

  4. #1533

    Isabella310?

    Quite interested. I texted, emailed, waiting for reply. I don't know if this works. First try.

    http://archive.is/ApNjP

  5. #1532
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialAveng313  [View Original Post]
    Yes.

    She used to be Alecia. Very sexy and skillful lady.

  6. #1531

  7. #1530

    STG link for Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek2120  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if you have a link or number for jay?
    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/668619827734

  8. #1529
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzer10  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience / info on this one from EROS.com?

    https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/4234339.htm
    She used to post under her real name Sophia. As in Sophia Arden former playboy model and guest on Howard stern show. I've spoken to her a few times but never set anything up because she only does out call. She was very sweet on the phone. She has been reviewed on other sites and they have been generally positive. That body. Oh lawd.

  9. #1528

    Have contact info oin jay?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTittyMan  [View Original Post]
    Jay in Brighton if she's your type. F*ing Niagara Falls.

    Worth the drive IMO.
    Was wondering if you have a link or number for jay?

  10. #1527
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTittyMan  [View Original Post]
    Jay in Brighton if she's your type. F*ing Niagara Falls.

    Worth the drive IMO.
    Does anyone have a link??

  11. #1526

    It's a drive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewyc  [View Original Post]
    Are there any good squurters out there anymore.
    Jay in Brighton if she's your type. F*ing Niagara Falls.

    Worth the drive IMO.

  12. #1525

    Natalie

    Anyone have any experience / info on this one from EROS.com?

    https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/4234339.htm

  13. #1524

    Squirter

    Are there any good squurters out there anymore.

  14. #1523

    Hh

    Quote Originally Posted by XirCom  [View Original Post]
    Probably "Heartland Hobbyboard" as stated in the original post. I am not a member of that forum, I just know of it's existence.
    https://heartlandhobbyboard.com/

    I am not a member either.

  15. #1522

    Hh

    Quote Originally Posted by OffRoad  [View Original Post]
    What's HH?
    Probably "Heartland Hobbyboard" as stated in the original post. I am not a member of that forum, I just know of it's existence.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape