Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27874

    Therapy Plus

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeLepU  [View Original Post]
    If you've been there before you should know why they ask for name and birthday date, if not use the search option and you should quickly find out.
    I've been there once and had the same experience, declined giving the information and couldn't understand why they would ask. I did try a search but the Therapy part of the keywords brought too many hits and Plus by itself got nothing.

    BTW, had Sky (I think that was her name). FS for 1. 4 Plus house fee. Nice time and very hot lady.

  2. #27873
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeatl  [View Original Post]
    I don't have the answers, I guess I just wish a better outcome fore her.
    Yeah, me too.

  3. #27872
    Quote Originally Posted by JSlay42  [View Original Post]
    And it didn't disappoint as usual. Drew a 30's thin, toned legs, bee cups. Went for the hr for. 50 and was there the entire hr. Awesome massage plus plenty attention to Jr, the boys and the starfish. OTC was allowed and toward the end got to play with the bare kitty. Jr. Busted about the 45 min mark and after the cleanup with hot towel she continued with the massage. I know this is a little out of the way for you guys in the downtown area but it's worth the trip. No hassling, no BS. . 40 tip and she was ecstatic. Happy hunting.
    Found only one listing for Adairsville on CL, an ad claiming "Best Massage in North Ga" on Joe Frank Harris Parkway, is this the right one?

  4. #27871
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Whatever. You and Nite seem to have all the answers about what she coulda, shoulda, woulda done so if that's what you want to think then go ahead. I am done with this subject. Good day.
    I don't have the answers, I guess I just wish a better outcome fore her.

  5. #27870
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster  [View Original Post]
    Went to Moon again recently and got a bad draw, but the massage was good and for $50 it is a good deal. This masseuse had given a HE my last visit which was about 3 weeks earlier. She didn't remember me and refused this time, but went and got the manager / mama named Lisa who is really cute, very very thin however. She came in and recognized me, but she didn't recall jacking me off in the past either. When Lisa did it I had a beard which she liked. So I am tempted to grow the beard back. At any rate she approved the hand job, so the original masseuse came in. Felt like I was buying a used car and while the job got done I hated it. Won't be back.

    So next time figured I'd go to Daisy and see Ivy, who answered the door. It had been over a year since my last visit so did not expect Ivy to recognize me. She is a little older but sexy if you like the librarian kind of look. Ivy left the room and a less attractive therapist entered, and I got a good massage but at the end she would not touch the small mouth bass, but stated that for $40 other girl would come in. After the Moon experience I was thinking WTF, am I just off my game? Agreed and Ivy came in for a few minutes of work. Left happy but the tipping was awkward- paying Ivy for the massage and HE was $90 ($50 for a 50 minute massage which we agreed on earlier as they were busy and I couldn't stay the full hour). So she gave me back the $10 which I then left for the original masseuse.

    I hate going through this BS, so probably won't be back.
    Co-sign on Ivy. Went recently and she appeared to have increased in pounds and age from the my last outing. The less-attractive masseuse came in first and I politely asked for Ivy. Ivy performed her usual routine and I left happy.

  6. #27869
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeatl  [View Original Post]
    It's not like she was Al Qada or ISIS. She could have probably driven to somewhere and bought a plane ride somewhere else. I doubt the national security mechanism was locked down for an old Chinese lady looking at 2 years.

    They probably would have locked her bank accounts, but you know all of these Chinese girls are hording some cash.
    Whatever. You and Nite seem to have all the answers about what she coulda, shoulda, woulda done so if that's what you want to think then go ahead. I am done with this subject. Good day.

  7. #27868
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeatl  [View Original Post]
    It's not like she was Al Qada or ISIS. She could have probably driven to somewhere and bought a plane ride somewhere else. I doubt the national security mechanism was locked down for an old Chinese lady looking at 2 years.

    They probably would have locked her bank accounts, but you know all of these Chinese girls are hording some cash.
    Exactly my point. These women aren't stupid. Michelle will return to China and live very well.

  8. #27867
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Given her predicament, it would not have been that simple. They were watching her and watching her store. She was trapped and she knew it.
    It's not like she was Al Qada or ISIS. She could have probably driven to somewhere and bought a plane ride somewhere else. I doubt the national security mechanism was locked down for an old Chinese lady looking at 2 years.

    They probably would have locked her bank accounts, but you know all of these Chinese girls are hording some cash.

  9. #27866
    Quote Originally Posted by JSlay42  [View Original Post]
    And it didn't disappoint as usual. Drew a 30's thin, toned legs, bee cups. Went for the hr for. 50 and was there the entire hr. Awesome massage plus plenty attention to Jr, the boys and the starfish. OTC was allowed and toward the end got to play with the bare kitty. Jr. Busted about the 45 min mark and after the cleanup with hot towel she continued with the massage. I know this is a little out of the way for you guys in the downtown area but it's worth the trip. No hassling, no BS. . 40 tip and she was ecstatic. Happy hunting.
    Thank you for the tip, this is much closer for me and you are correct, it was no BS.

    G.

  10. #27865

    Samantha? Oriental?

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes when it's cold outside the coolness creates a different persona.

    Elite asian. Lisa, puffly camel on full display eating those bottoms, was actually a good interaction for a change (not as moody as prior visits). Just wish would shave. Starting to show the age of upper 40's. 60/40.

    Have not meet the new Latin there, rose or something (suppose to be different than prior Latin Samantha / anna).

    Oriental (29) . Latin Samantha / anna. Camel displaying, waxed, she still thinks she is worth California prices, yummy for all avail. Green in hand supports better negotiation if she wants to play, . This round nude, BJ, Russian, 60/60.

    Oriental (29). Rae. Still likes her short shorts, tho in the coolness will spandex. Has not changed, poor massage, when does engage for funds. Is with a pissed off attitude, just worth the headache.

    Juns. Coco. Can be very industrial when two handing the HE. 60/40.

    Health (pleasant hill by29). Cherry. Still the old standby. Breath was more than could handle this round.
    Where is this oriental located? I visited the one near 316, behind the hooters I think it is. And the lady upfront said there were no latinas there. Just Asian. I would like to go try my luck with this Samantha.

    Thanks.

  11. #27864

    Puffy camel toe

    Sometimes when it's cold outside the coolness creates a different persona.

    Elite asian. Lisa, puffly camel on full display eating those bottoms, was actually a good interaction for a change (not as moody as prior visits). Just wish would shave. Starting to show the age of upper 40's. 60/40.

    Have not meet the new Latin there, rose or something (suppose to be different than prior Latin Samantha / anna).

    Oriental (29) . Latin Samantha / anna. Camel displaying, waxed, she still thinks she is worth California prices, yummy for all avail. Green in hand supports better negotiation if she wants to play, . This round nude, BJ, Russian, 60/60.

    Oriental (29). Rae. Still likes her short shorts, tho in the coolness will spandex. Has not changed, poor massage, when does engage for funds. Is with a pissed off attitude, just worth the headache.

    Juns. Coco. Can be very industrial when two handing the HE. 60/40.

    Health (pleasant hill by29). Cherry. Still the old standby. Breath was more than could handle this round.

  12. #27863

    Same experience at Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster  [View Original Post]

    So next time figured I'd go to Daisy and see Ivy, who answered the door. It had been over a year since my last visit so did not expect Ivy to recognize me. She is a little older but sexy if you like the librarian kind of look. Ivy left the room and a less attractive therapist entered, and I got a good massage but at the end she would not touch the small mouth bass, but stated that for $40 other girl would come in. After the Moon experience I was thinking WTF, am I just off my game? Agreed and Ivy came in for a few minutes of work. Left happy but the tipping was awkward- paying Ivy for the massage and HE was $90 ($50 for a 50 minute massage which we agreed on earlier as they were busy and I couldn't stay the full hour). So she gave me back the $10 which I then left for the original masseuse.

    I hate going through this BS, so probably won't be back.
    No. You're not off your game. Same experience last two times at Daisy. Even though second visit wasn't busy. Seems as though Ivy only comes in to do the tug during the final stretch. I walked out of my last visit before the session began because I didn't want to be bothered with the musical chairs arrangement they have going on and headed up to Pearl.

  13. #27862

    Daisy on Steve Reynolds / Moon on Buford

    Went to Moon again recently and got a bad draw, but the massage was good and for $50 it is a good deal. This masseuse had given a HE my last visit which was about 3 weeks earlier. She didn't remember me and refused this time, but went and got the manager / mama named Lisa who is really cute, very very thin however. She came in and recognized me, but she didn't recall jacking me off in the past either. When Lisa did it I had a beard which she liked. So I am tempted to grow the beard back. At any rate she approved the hand job, so the original masseuse came in. Felt like I was buying a used car and while the job got done I hated it. Won't be back.

    So next time figured I'd go to Daisy and see Ivy, who answered the door. It had been over a year since my last visit so did not expect Ivy to recognize me. She is a little older but sexy if you like the librarian kind of look. Ivy left the room and a less attractive therapist entered, and I got a good massage but at the end she would not touch the small mouth bass, but stated that for $40 other girl would come in. After the Moon experience I was thinking WTF, am I just off my game? Agreed and Ivy came in for a few minutes of work. Left happy but the tipping was awkward- paying Ivy for the massage and HE was $90 ($50 for a 50 minute massage which we agreed on earlier as they were busy and I couldn't stay the full hour). So she gave me back the $10 which I then left for the original masseuse.

    I hate going through this BS, so probably won't be back.

  14. #27861
    Quote Originally Posted by JSlay42  [View Original Post]
    And it didn't disappoint as usual. Drew a 30's thin, toned legs, bee cups. Went for the hr for. 50 and was there the entire hr. Awesome massage plus plenty attention to Jr, the boys and the starfish. OTC was allowed and toward the end got to play with the bare kitty. Jr. Busted about the 45 min mark and after the cleanup with hot towel she continued with the massage. I know this is a little out of the way for you guys in the downtown area but it's worth the trip. No hassling, no BS. . 40 tip and she was ecstatic. Happy hunting.
    Thanks for the tip as this is actually much closer for me than most of these. Went yesterday and as you said no bs.

  15. #27860

    T-plus in Smyrna, not Marietta

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosss1  [View Original Post]
    Went to the spot in Marietta. Been before and had a decent experience. This time a girl came in and picked up a pen and paper asked my name and date of birth and was about to make notes. I started to question her back like WTF you writing stuff down for? She flung the paper across the room and was like no worry about it. At that point I was paranoid and she was flat on both sides & ugly with some really bad teeth. The whole mouth and teeth region we're giving me nothing but hot breath vibes. Like she needed a young breath mint so I got door fee back walked out. I don't look anywhere near underage so not sure what she was asking that for but it weird me out. Back to independents.
    If you've been there before you should know why they ask for name and birthday date, if not use the search option and you should quickly find out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape