Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,651 to 31,665 of 59509
-
01-03-18 17:01 #27859Regular Member

Posts: 23Therapy +.
Went to the spot in Marietta. Been before and had a decent experience. This time a girl came in and picked up a pen and paper asked my name and date of birth and was about to make notes. I started to question her back like WTF you writing stuff down for? She flung the paper across the room and was like no worry about it. At that point I was paranoid and she was flat on both sides & ugly with some really bad teeth. The whole mouth and teeth region we're giving me nothing but hot breath vibes. Like she needed a young breath mint so I got door fee back walked out. I don't look anywhere near underage so not sure what she was asking that for but it weird me out. Back to independents.
-
01-03-18 13:52 #27858Banned Member

Posts: 1610Given her predicament, it would not have been that simple. They were watching her and watching her store. She was trapped and she knew it.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-18 12:19 #27857Senior Member

Posts: 224Need guidance for upcoming visit
Hello my fellow mongers and happy New Year. I'm visiting from Chicago next week and hoping you guys don't mind sharing some info with me. I would be happy to return the favor if you are ever visiting Chicago. I will be staying at a Marriott hotel north of Atlanta at something called the perimeter center. I will have a rental car and some free time in the evenings. Looking for your expertise on some good AMPs in that area. Any details on menu options and donations are much appreciated. I feel kind of silly asking so thanks in advance. I will gladly post my experiences on this board after my visit.
Stay safe fellas!
M.
-
01-03-18 08:41 #27856Banned Member

Posts: 13634She knew the feds were closing in but didn't immediately shut down and GTFO of Atlanta? Makes no sense.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-18 06:53 #27855Senior Member

Posts: 97Well, that's not as bad as I thought it would be? Lord knows how much money she probably have?
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
She will be missed!
-
01-03-18 03:19 #27854Regular Member

Posts: 23Check your PM.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 23:11 #27853Banned Member

Posts: 1610I do remember that. I also remember that each time I visited her she seemed to be more anxious than the last visit. She knew the feds were closing in and it was just a matter of time but in spite of all that she still had that great personality and gave you everything she had on that table. Maybe having sex with 10 or 12 of us a day helped her to forget what was coming, at least for a little while. A lot of us have sex for the same reason, you know.
Originally Posted by Ripvan12
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 21:07 #27852Senior Member

Posts: 119Yong Sheng Smyrna
I am a recovering porn addict so I had started to become jaded to actual sexual acts. I had quit for a month or so and things were looking up. However I still experience dysfunction.
But I was in a good mood so I thought. Went to see my regular provider at Yong Sheng.
On the flip I had a good erection but somewhere halfway in the process of HE I lost stiffness. She did a great job of trying to get me to relax and not worry and then she was just playing around and she noticed a rising stiffness when she touched my starfish. So she warmed me up there and started fingering me. It was my first time but I didn't protest because it was amazing. Came in no time at all. I thanked her profusely and she was as sweet as ever.
While the money angle is clear I do think some of them do care a bit for their clients happiness. Paid 60+50.
-
01-02-18 20:33 #27851Senior Member

Posts: 145Had for forfeit a "large residence" in Johns Creek, cash, jewelry and "other expensive items" to the federal government.
Originally Posted by GoodOldBob
[View Original Post]
I miss her too, she was sweet. I hope she makes it through ok.
-
01-02-18 19:10 #27850Banned Member

Posts: 13634Thanks. Didn't see the article directly but did a search for "brothel" on the site and found it.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 18:47 #27849Banned Member

Posts: 2410Of course they did
That's what the D. A. Of Gwinnett does, good ole D. P. Goes after the one's who have assets. Anyone remember the SL Country Club case 11 years ago?
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 18:46 #27848Banned Member

Posts: 44She's been at Massage Pro for a little while now, ever since A#1 changed ownership. She's still basically the same except massage skills have improved a little; however, she still doesn't allow UTC roaming and is a general pain in the ass.
Originally Posted by NickyMassage
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 18:07 #27847Banned Member

Posts: 1610Today on AJC online.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 18:04 #27846Banned Member

Posts: 1610Yes she was. The Feds took her money, her jewelry, her house, and anything else expensive they could get a hold of.
Originally Posted by GoodOldBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 18:00 #27845Senior Member

Posts: 167Dedicated.
She is going to be missed. Lady was dedicated to servicing us mongers. Who else remembers her putting in work with the heart monitor and wires attached? Man, that was crazy. Crazier thing was my decision to go on with the session despite seeing the apparatus when she stripped. LOL.
Originally Posted by JWSouth
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




