Thread: Sugar Daddy & Other Related Websites
+
Add Report
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 2913
-
01-04-18 23:57 #423

Posts: 366In search of Taylor Made
SA's search function seems to be pretty lousy. I can't find Taylor Made. Does anyone have a link for her?
Has anyone been with her? Details? Pictures?
Thanks.
-
01-04-18 23:25 #422Regular Member

Posts: 7Sounds like she has a lot of baggage and the covered mid-section in both pics suggest she's hiding one of her (not) best features.
Originally Posted by PussyPumper
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-18 23:22 #421Regular Member

Posts: 13Link was closed
Not unusual with SA ladies.
Originally Posted by PussyPumper
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-18 16:36 #420Senior Member

Posts: 545411 on Mamax4
Not my usual type, in age or appearance, which is why I would like to hear if there is any experience with her?
Mamax4 https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...c-b00fd2611ca8.
-
01-04-18 16:22 #419Senior Member

Posts: 545Any Tips for Identifying PSE / Greek Girls on SA?
I have had considerable success on SA with hitting it off with nice UCSD students and the like. In general they are great kissers, have tight, beautiful and tasty pussies. Nice girls who I can actually talk to. My regular UCSD girl is scheduled for tomorrow! What they are not into though, is the hotter PSE stuff. Deep throat, CIM, or anal. In my 8 months, I have had precisely 0 DT, 1 CIM, and 1 anal experience. The CIM girl did not repeat.
So, what am I doing wrong? Is it that I avoid the girls from the 'hood? (No, won't go there! Lots of anal reports here. So what is the secret of identifying the hot, no holes barred girls?
P.S. I should say that the one woman I did have anal with was something to remember. An outlier from my usual type she is a 30/40 something married Asian mom, less than 5' and 100 lb, who gave up her anal virginity! She was so nervous I believe it. Amazingly orgasmic woman, we both felt every penile twitch, it was so tight! She has disabled her account since. Must see if I can see her again.
-
01-04-18 16:02 #418Senior Member

Posts: 545Introducing myself
Hi there, just joined your little community. I have been on SA for about 8 months now, and am or have been a member of several other forums, including a sadly lamented local board (several different handles in different places). Have to say that SA provides the best pussy I have ever had!
-
01-03-18 22:01 #417Regular Member

Posts: 13Who cares
I like asians. LOL. I will stop sharing then.
Originally Posted by KingBaby
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-18 19:40 #416Senior Member

Posts: 279Age check
FYI, I don't think she's a Millennial.
Originally Posted by HappyPlay
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-18 13:53 #415Regular Member

Posts: 13Asian up for fun.
She was not up for the drive here but wanted to meet for BCD fun for 300.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-1744dfce48f3
-
01-03-18 13:38 #414Regular Member

Posts: 7Didn't send me those, but I have nothing against pros, semi or otherwise, LOL. Got that impression when she got right down to it when we started texting. I'll ask her for more details on her likes when I get back to her.
Originally Posted by HappyPlay
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 23:14 #413Regular Member

Posts: 7Send her my way. I'd love to get some of that. Sent her a message.
Originally Posted by HappyPlay
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 23:11 #412Regular Member

Posts: 13I've been chatting with her
Have you had her bondage pics yet? Greek freek. Semi pro. IMO.
Originally Posted by Dansd
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 22:04 #411Senior Member

Posts: 279Nice, good looking out man
Originally Posted by Floro1243
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-18 21:18 #410Regular Member

Posts: 7And one more
Setup a meet with this hottie next Thursday:
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-a80afed799f5
After a little back and forth of what are you looking for, setup a meet in Fallbrook (she's in Temecula). Didn't want just a meet, but a meet with the option of something more. Asked if I was ok with ppm, said I was, asked how much I was thinking. Said $200 to which she says she'd rather get $300, but ok. So game on. Anyone else hit this?
-
01-02-18 19:31 #409Regular Member

Posts: 13Damn the link didn't paste











Reply With Quote





