Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1674

    UTR girl

    I have a girl in Merritt Island that is looking for a couple new friends. Really sexy blonde, no drugs and a great personality. Outcall only. PM for details. My inbox got blown up and I just cleared it.

  2. #1673

    Sexy Sarah

    Great visit with the SEXy MILF next door. Easy set up very easy to find. Dark room took a minute to get my eyes to adjust then we were all happy. Skinny not fat but great man made boobs and a nice ass. Very sweet and ready to please. Took her time and took me deep great cowgirl and even better doggie.

    Don't miss out sweet lady out to please.

    Thanks had a really good time and I will be back.

  3. #1672
    Quote Originally Posted by MattManII  [View Original Post]
    Her rate is 4 plus.
    I kind of thought it would be out the roof after visiting her web site. I searched the site for that kind of information but didn't see it or perhaps missed it. Thank you for the intel.

  4. #1671

    Gybo

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what she's asking for a visit with her?
    Her rate is 4 plus.

  5. #1670
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    Seems that my old UTR is back in town. I have no idea if she's giving out dreams with her little red dream catcher of hers. But I saw that she made a brief stop at uncles last Wednesday I think. I thought for sure she was gone permanently up north. So it's just a heads up if someone still have her good contact # and they wish to reconnect.
    Are you talking about ginger?

  6. #1669

    Red

    If the red is Ginger it would be great to see again, although probably more than a year since I saw her last. A little difficult to hook up with back then. Well worth it, beautiful skin, pussy lips, CIM but no swallow. If she surfaces, pleas PM, thanks.

  7. #1668
    Quote Originally Posted by TaterTate  [View Original Post]
    PM number please.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillCypher  [View Original Post]
    Redheads are my absolute best (or worst depending on how you look at it) weakness. Please check with her and see if you could PM me her info, been looking for one for quite a while.
    Sorry but I don't have her contact # anymore. I long deleted that number months ago. Maybe someone can step in and give a up date. Most post was only to let anyone who might still have her number. Sorry if you guys thought I have it. Just a PSA.

  8. #1667

    Utr.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    Seems that my old UTR is back in town. I have no idea if she's giving out dreams with her little red dream catcher of hers. But I saw that she made a brief stop at uncles last Wednesday I think. I thought for sure she was gone permanently up north. So it's just a heads up if someone still have her good contact # and they wish to reconnect.
    PM number please.

  9. #1666
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    Seems that my old UTR is back in town. I have no idea if she's giving out dreams with her little red dream catcher of hers. But I saw that she made a brief stop at uncles last Wednesday I think. I thought for sure she was gone permanently up north. So it's just a heads up if someone still have her good contact # and they wish to reconnect.
    Redheads are my absolute best (or worst depending on how you look at it) weakness. Please check with her and see if you could PM me her info, been looking for one for quite a while.

  10. #1665

    Gybo / Christine

    Quote Originally Posted by GrahamM  [View Original Post]
    My initial thought was Jordyn. But I really like them more mature, so settled on Gybo (https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...4915.htm?cat=1) - I'm seeing her next week.
    I wonder what she's asking for a visit with her?

  11. #1664

    The Amazing Tye

    I broke my phone & lost my numbers.

    Does anyone have the number for BBW Tye on Malabar Rd?

    Thanks.

  12. #1663
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    Mind dropping a link or picture maybe a partial phone # might help. I have no idea who your talking about.
    My initial thought was Jordyn. But I really like them more mature, so settled on Gybo (https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...4915.htm?cat=1) - I'm seeing her next week.

  13. #1662
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    Seems that my old UTR is back in town. I have no idea if she's giving out dreams with her little red dream catcher of hers. But I saw that she made a brief stop at uncles last Wednesday I think. I thought for sure she was gone permanently up north. So it's just a heads up if someone still have her good contact # and they wish to reconnect.
    I wish I can go back and edit my post. Jesus. I was trying to say in title section Ginger!

  14. #1661

    I seen that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    Seems that my old UTR is back in town. I have no idea if she's giving out dreams with her little red dream catcher of hers. But I saw that she made a brief stop at uncles last Wednesday I think. I thought for sure she was gone permanently up north. So it's just a heads up if someone still have her good contact # and they wish to reconnect.
    I see she is visiting her uncle.

    I texted her a few weeks ago she told me she went back to Maine I guess she missed Florida.

  15. #1660

    To the Ginger lovers.

    Seems that my old UTR is back in town. I have no idea if she's giving out dreams with her little red dream catcher of hers. But I saw that she made a brief stop at uncles last Wednesday I think. I thought for sure she was gone permanently up north. So it's just a heads up if someone still have her good contact # and they wish to reconnect.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape