Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1670
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    Seems that my old UTR is back in town. I have no idea if she's giving out dreams with her little red dream catcher of hers. But I saw that she made a brief stop at uncles last Wednesday I think. I thought for sure she was gone permanently up north. So it's just a heads up if someone still have her good contact # and they wish to reconnect.
    Are you talking about ginger?

  2. #1669

    Red

    If the red is Ginger it would be great to see again, although probably more than a year since I saw her last. A little difficult to hook up with back then. Well worth it, beautiful skin, pussy lips, CIM but no swallow. If she surfaces, pleas PM, thanks.

  3. #1668
    Quote Originally Posted by TaterTate  [View Original Post]
    PM number please.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillCypher  [View Original Post]
    Redheads are my absolute best (or worst depending on how you look at it) weakness. Please check with her and see if you could PM me her info, been looking for one for quite a while.
    Sorry but I don't have her contact # anymore. I long deleted that number months ago. Maybe someone can step in and give a up date. Most post was only to let anyone who might still have her number. Sorry if you guys thought I have it. Just a PSA.

  4. #1667

    Utr.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    Seems that my old UTR is back in town. I have no idea if she's giving out dreams with her little red dream catcher of hers. But I saw that she made a brief stop at uncles last Wednesday I think. I thought for sure she was gone permanently up north. So it's just a heads up if someone still have her good contact # and they wish to reconnect.
    PM number please.

  5. #1666
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    Seems that my old UTR is back in town. I have no idea if she's giving out dreams with her little red dream catcher of hers. But I saw that she made a brief stop at uncles last Wednesday I think. I thought for sure she was gone permanently up north. So it's just a heads up if someone still have her good contact # and they wish to reconnect.
    Redheads are my absolute best (or worst depending on how you look at it) weakness. Please check with her and see if you could PM me her info, been looking for one for quite a while.

  6. #1665

    Gybo / Christine

    Quote Originally Posted by GrahamM  [View Original Post]
    My initial thought was Jordyn. But I really like them more mature, so settled on Gybo (https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...4915.htm?cat=1) - I'm seeing her next week.
    I wonder what she's asking for a visit with her?

  7. #1664

    The Amazing Tye

    I broke my phone & lost my numbers.

    Does anyone have the number for BBW Tye on Malabar Rd?

    Thanks.

  8. #1663
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    Mind dropping a link or picture maybe a partial phone # might help. I have no idea who your talking about.
    My initial thought was Jordyn. But I really like them more mature, so settled on Gybo (https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...4915.htm?cat=1) - I'm seeing her next week.

  9. #1662
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    Seems that my old UTR is back in town. I have no idea if she's giving out dreams with her little red dream catcher of hers. But I saw that she made a brief stop at uncles last Wednesday I think. I thought for sure she was gone permanently up north. So it's just a heads up if someone still have her good contact # and they wish to reconnect.
    I wish I can go back and edit my post. Jesus. I was trying to say in title section Ginger!

  10. #1661

    I seen that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    Seems that my old UTR is back in town. I have no idea if she's giving out dreams with her little red dream catcher of hers. But I saw that she made a brief stop at uncles last Wednesday I think. I thought for sure she was gone permanently up north. So it's just a heads up if someone still have her good contact # and they wish to reconnect.
    I see she is visiting her uncle.

    I texted her a few weeks ago she told me she went back to Maine I guess she missed Florida.

  11. #1660

    To the Ginger lovers.

    Seems that my old UTR is back in town. I have no idea if she's giving out dreams with her little red dream catcher of hers. But I saw that she made a brief stop at uncles last Wednesday I think. I thought for sure she was gone permanently up north. So it's just a heads up if someone still have her good contact # and they wish to reconnect.

  12. #1659

    Bbw Alexis.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I received a text from Alexis. I have never seen, nor contacted her in the past. Her room mate, Gina, the PB MILF, gave her my number. I didn't know that until later. I saw / reviewed Gina once and will never see her again. Another forum member posted about Gina being involved in a ripoff.

    Alexis sent me 2 pics and both looked good. One was definitely NOT her. The other MIGHT have been her about 150+ pounds ago. I have nothing against BBWs, they simply don't do it for me. I didn't know she was a BBW until she opened the door.

    Yes, as soon as I realized it was Gina's house, I should have kept going. But, at 40 for a hhr, I figured I'd get my pipes cleaned on the cheap. Believe me, my Spidey sense was on high alert just in case it was a setup.

    She opens the door and I see the BBW. WTH, I am already there. Back into her room (I bet Gina was in the room across the hall), her tits come out and we get to playing a little. All I wanted was a BBBJ and that is what I got. After I blew my load she asked if I wanted a massage, but I declined.

    No doubt FS is available. Hr rate was 60 and 40 for a hhr.

    I will not repeat.
    I'm a fan of bbws. Got a link or contact info?

  13. #1658

    Déjà Vu All Over Again

    I saw my UTR at 11 am today, had a great time as always, and had a chance to talk about yesterday. Apparently she got the impression that everyone was young and looking for a bargain. I told her that wasn't always the case and there's plenty of older respectful gentlemen that aren't on a budget. After a little more discussion and some reassurance from me, she decided to throw her hat into the ring again but with some ground rules about age, tuition and appointments. She'll only see men 50 or older. I suppose if you're in your mid to late 40's, you could lie and say you're 50. She would like to establish a handful of regular repeat clients. Her rates will be in line with the current market, somewhere between 130 to 200, I imagine, depending on what you want to do and how long you want to do it. If you decide to become a regular, repeat client, you might get a break on the price of admission. She does have a life and responsibilities and does not sit around waiting for the phone to chime. Anyone that wants to see her will have to make an appointment. I have a standing appointment once a week, usually on Thursdays. If something comes up, we contact one another and choose another day that works.

    With that said, for those of you that have her contact info, meet the guidelines above and are still interested, have at it.

    For anyone else that's interested in more info and also meets the guidelines above, please PM an email address to me. I have a prepared document that I copy and paste from which should answer most questions you may have, however, it's too big for PM.

    I should also apologize for not having enough foresight to discuss any ground rules she might have had before doing this the first time.

    RW.

  14. #1657
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    Trish is the name she used the other night, in fact I thought I was texting TrishM from post road. I'm not really interested in seeing TrishM. But some how I figured that whoever I'm texting wasn't the post rd MILF. So I figured it give this girl a shot since the 4'9 is sooooo tiny I'll have a look. After picking her up I figured it out, that it was Misty from the SW side. I didn't know enough about her except that she has a decent body for her age. So I wanted a car date at first to see what's what. It's late in the morning like 2 am. She pulls her shirt off to expose her bolt-ons. Not bad at all, really not bad at all. But I'm not a boob guy I'm all about the performance in the sack. Well I pull out Jr and she slithers like a little boa and coils up in my lap and start giving me a BBBJ. She's so tiny that 3/4 of her body is in my lap, I swear she's barely in her seat. I got her pants down and sure enough after a little light message on her clit she's moaning louder and louder. So I decided that I want FS so I negotiated the price for a half HH. . 80 . All I got to say, man oh man the FS in the passenger is something else with her. I'll definitely remember it for a very long time. I won't bore you in details but for what she can do and the price, she is a bargain. The BP market right now is slim pickings, so beggars can't be choosy. I'm mean some of the BP girls that are left I wouldn't dream with them, even if someone gave me a BP gift card for Christmas to see them.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/316973578360

    The topless photo is a older picture, she's lost weight since then. There's some reviews in the SW section so do a search if you must. YMMV.
    Once upon a time she was cribbing in mlb between wickham and croton, back when BP was just kicking off. I saw hermbut when I was finished it turns out she was sharing the house with a few girls who were being managed. As usual after I drained my sack as I'm stopping in the livingroom to chat and have a smoke one of the girls there was a 9 or a 10 swear to that. Never made it back and she was skinny than in 2008 and those bolt ons just looked ridiculous.

  15. #1656

    Misty / Trisha

    Trish is the name she used the other night, in fact I thought I was texting TrishM from post road. I'm not really interested in seeing TrishM. But some how I figured that whoever I'm texting wasn't the post rd MILF. So I figured it give this girl a shot since the 4'9 is sooooo tiny I'll have a look. After picking her up I figured it out, that it was Misty from the SW side. I didn't know enough about her except that she has a decent body for her age. So I wanted a car date at first to see what's what. It's late in the morning like 2 am. She pulls her shirt off to expose her bolt-ons. Not bad at all, really not bad at all. But I'm not a boob guy I'm all about the performance in the sack. Well I pull out Jr and she slithers like a little boa and coils up in my lap and start giving me a BBBJ. She's so tiny that 3/4 of her body is in my lap, I swear she's barely in her seat. I got her pants down and sure enough after a little light message on her clit she's moaning louder and louder. So I decided that I want FS so I negotiated the price for a half HH. . 80 . All I got to say, man oh man the FS in the passenger is something else with her. I'll definitely remember it for a very long time. I won't bore you in details but for what she can do and the price, she is a bargain. The BP market right now is slim pickings, so beggars can't be choosy. I'm mean some of the BP girls that are left I wouldn't dream with them, even if someone gave me a BP gift card for Christmas to see them.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/316973578360

    The topless photo is a older picture, she's lost weight since then. There's some reviews in the SW section so do a search if you must. YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1229.jpg‎   IMG_1227.JPG‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape