Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,626 to 17,640 of 19319
-
01-07-18 13:19 #1694Senior Member

Posts: 91She quoted $$$ for FS outcall and no less she says. Pics are cute enough but she must want to be a professional on Eros or something similar not really utr for me.
Thanks anyway friend.
Originally Posted by Spacemanfl
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-18 17:28 #1693Senior Member

Posts: 54Misty.
Based on Ericson73's report I had to sample misty. http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/316973578360.
She is a little firecracker. She has lots of energy and really is a sweet gal. Good BBBJ and she was so turned on she had to have me. Cfs starting with rcg and into K9 where I popped. She was a lot of fun. I'll def repeat.
-
01-04-18 15:50 #1692

Posts: 357Mailbox is full
Hit me up when you clean out your inbox.
Originally Posted by Spacemanfl
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-18 15:43 #1691Senior Member

Posts: 182UTR girl
I have a girl in Merritt Island that is looking for a couple new friends. Really sexy blonde, no drugs and a great personality. Outcall only. PM for details. My inbox got blown up and I just cleared it.
-
01-02-18 14:02 #1690Senior Member

Posts: 40Sexy Sarah
Great visit with the SEXy MILF next door. Easy set up very easy to find. Dark room took a minute to get my eyes to adjust then we were all happy. Skinny not fat but great man made boobs and a nice ass. Very sweet and ready to please. Took her time and took me deep great cowgirl and even better doggie.
Don't miss out sweet lady out to please.
Thanks had a really good time and I will be back.
-
01-01-18 14:42 #1689Senior Member

Posts: 2653I kind of thought it would be out the roof after visiting her web site. I searched the site for that kind of information but didn't see it or perhaps missed it. Thank you for the intel.
Originally Posted by MattManII
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-18 09:19 #1688Senior Member

Posts: 278Gybo
Her rate is 4 plus.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-17 23:20 #1687Senior Member

Posts: 825Are you talking about ginger?
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-17 19:46 #1686Senior Member

Posts: 114Red
If the red is Ginger it would be great to see again, although probably more than a year since I saw her last. A little difficult to hook up with back then. Well worth it, beautiful skin, pussy lips, CIM but no swallow. If she surfaces, pleas PM, thanks.
-
12-31-17 14:57 #1685Banned Member

Posts: 644
Originally Posted by TaterTate
[View Original Post]
Sorry but I don't have her contact # anymore. I long deleted that number months ago. Maybe someone can step in and give a up date. Most post was only to let anyone who might still have her number. Sorry if you guys thought I have it. Just a PSA.
Originally Posted by BillCypher
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-17 09:23 #1684Regular Member

Posts: 18Utr.
PM number please.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-17 08:52 #1683Senior Member

Posts: 136Redheads are my absolute best (or worst depending on how you look at it) weakness. Please check with her and see if you could PM me her info, been looking for one for quite a while.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-17 05:58 #1682Senior Member

Posts: 2653Gybo / Christine
I wonder what she's asking for a visit with her?
Originally Posted by GrahamM
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-17 07:24 #1681Senior Member

Posts: 176The Amazing Tye
I broke my phone & lost my numbers.
Does anyone have the number for BBW Tye on Malabar Rd?
Thanks.
-
12-30-17 06:54 #1680Banned Member

Posts: 551My initial thought was Jordyn. But I really like them more mature, so settled on Gybo (https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...4915.htm?cat=1) - I'm seeing her next week.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






