Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,696 to 31,710 of 59514
-
12-31-17 11:57 #27819Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yea the only thing she got going for her is her tits. She has the "noasatall" syndrome. Like I said before, heard she gives a good BBBJ. What the big girls lack in looks they make up with in oral skills.
Originally Posted by CuriousInquir
[View Original Post]
Anna is a different story. She's attractive and a great body but not into it all.
-
12-31-17 11:49 #27818Senior Member

Posts: 482Went to see Maria. She is heavier than I was expecting. I wasn't attracted to her at all. She's too fat for my taste. She gave a good massage with a good HJ ending for only. 8, but I don't think I'll go back. I don't need a smoking hot masseuse, but moderately attractive would be nice.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-17 21:52 #27817Senior Member

Posts: 146Whose Cindy and Sara? PM me if you have to.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-17 17:46 #27816

Posts: 682Hey Big Jim! Sent you a PM! You're a legend!
Originally Posted by PepeLepU
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-17 10:49 #27815Senior Member

Posts: 351Well I should think so! As soon as I have something even remotely close, I'll be sure to let you know LOL.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-17 00:13 #27814Senior Member

Posts: 146Hey Inch,
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
By the way did you try the takeout?
-
12-29-17 00:11 #27813Senior Member

Posts: 146Hey Inch, she told me she is 34. She's on vacation now and won't be back until Sunday.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-17 23:34 #27812Senior Member

Posts: 97If you don't want to break the bank I would tell you to go to the Chinese MP.
Originally Posted by ChashOp
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-17 23:31 #27811Senior Member

Posts: 97Korean Spas are little bit more expensive than the Chinese massage parlors.
Originally Posted by ST0808
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-17 22:42 #27810Senior Member

Posts: 412KAMP and CAMP
I believe KAMP stands for Korean AMP and CAMP for Chinese AMP.
Originally Posted by ChashOp
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-17 14:42 #27809Banned Member

Posts: 13634I might but require someone of equal fucking value in return. LOL.
Originally Posted by JWSouth
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-17 13:54 #27808Senior Member

Posts: 351Yep. Sorry for the confusion.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
And night: if you find *your* Michelle please share LOL.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-17 12:42 #27807Senior Member

Posts: 363Hey inch, Sent you a Pm.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-17 11:17 #27806Regular Member

Posts: 2HE and UTC is desired. What's the deference between a KAMPand a CAMP? As to $, not looking to break the bank.
Originally Posted by JohnLee1919
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-17 09:58 #27805Regular Member

Posts: 4Details.
Morning my good brethren, rolling through Atl next week, need details on any full-menu MPs, and rates maybe. Thanks.











Reply With Quote





