Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,641 to 17,655 of 19312
-
01-01-18 14:42 #1672Senior Member

Posts: 2653I kind of thought it would be out the roof after visiting her web site. I searched the site for that kind of information but didn't see it or perhaps missed it. Thank you for the intel.
Originally Posted by MattManII
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-18 09:19 #1671Senior Member

Posts: 278Gybo
Her rate is 4 plus.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-17 23:20 #1670Senior Member

Posts: 825Are you talking about ginger?
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-17 19:46 #1669Senior Member

Posts: 114Red
If the red is Ginger it would be great to see again, although probably more than a year since I saw her last. A little difficult to hook up with back then. Well worth it, beautiful skin, pussy lips, CIM but no swallow. If she surfaces, pleas PM, thanks.
-
12-31-17 14:57 #1668Banned Member

Posts: 644
Originally Posted by TaterTate
[View Original Post]
Sorry but I don't have her contact # anymore. I long deleted that number months ago. Maybe someone can step in and give a up date. Most post was only to let anyone who might still have her number. Sorry if you guys thought I have it. Just a PSA.
Originally Posted by BillCypher
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-17 09:23 #1667Regular Member

Posts: 18Utr.
PM number please.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-17 08:52 #1666Senior Member

Posts: 136Redheads are my absolute best (or worst depending on how you look at it) weakness. Please check with her and see if you could PM me her info, been looking for one for quite a while.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-17 05:58 #1665Senior Member

Posts: 2653Gybo / Christine
I wonder what she's asking for a visit with her?
Originally Posted by GrahamM
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-17 07:24 #1664Senior Member

Posts: 176The Amazing Tye
I broke my phone & lost my numbers.
Does anyone have the number for BBW Tye on Malabar Rd?
Thanks.
-
12-30-17 06:54 #1663Banned Member

Posts: 551My initial thought was Jordyn. But I really like them more mature, so settled on Gybo (https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...4915.htm?cat=1) - I'm seeing her next week.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-17 17:17 #1662Banned Member

Posts: 644I wish I can go back and edit my post. Jesus. I was trying to say in title section Ginger!
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-17 17:03 #1661Senior Member

Posts: 759I seen that.
I see she is visiting her uncle.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
I texted her a few weeks ago she told me she went back to Maine I guess she missed Florida.
-
12-29-17 14:01 #1660Banned Member

Posts: 644To the Ginger lovers.
Seems that my old UTR is back in town. I have no idea if she's giving out dreams with her little red dream catcher of hers. But I saw that she made a brief stop at uncles last Wednesday I think. I thought for sure she was gone permanently up north. So it's just a heads up if someone still have her good contact # and they wish to reconnect.
-
12-29-17 10:34 #1659Senior Member

Posts: 255Bbw Alexis.
I'm a fan of bbws. Got a link or contact info?
Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-17 22:34 #1658Senior Member

Posts: 1755Déjà Vu All Over Again
I saw my UTR at 11 am today, had a great time as always, and had a chance to talk about yesterday. Apparently she got the impression that everyone was young and looking for a bargain. I told her that wasn't always the case and there's plenty of older respectful gentlemen that aren't on a budget. After a little more discussion and some reassurance from me, she decided to throw her hat into the ring again but with some ground rules about age, tuition and appointments. She'll only see men 50 or older. I suppose if you're in your mid to late 40's, you could lie and say you're 50. She would like to establish a handful of regular repeat clients. Her rates will be in line with the current market, somewhere between 130 to 200, I imagine, depending on what you want to do and how long you want to do it. If you decide to become a regular, repeat client, you might get a break on the price of admission. She does have a life and responsibilities and does not sit around waiting for the phone to chime. Anyone that wants to see her will have to make an appointment. I have a standing appointment once a week, usually on Thursdays. If something comes up, we contact one another and choose another day that works.
With that said, for those of you that have her contact info, meet the guidelines above and are still interested, have at it.
For anyone else that's interested in more info and also meets the guidelines above, please PM an email address to me. I have a prepared document that I copy and paste from which should answer most questions you may have, however, it's too big for PM.
I should also apologize for not having enough foresight to discuss any ground rules she might have had before doing this the first time.
RW.










Reply With Quote





