Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 1256
-
01-01-18 17:51 #671Senior Member

Posts: 67Is this the one that's from the Walmart in Worcester near 146?
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-18 12:45 #670Senior Member

Posts: 485Kristie
I've seen her a few times. If you have any questions pm me.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-18 12:17 #669Senior Member

Posts: 2100Kristie Vicki.
Yes she has, IMO don't bother she's not worth it, she can't host, but will do a car date or go back to your place if it's close, she want's a lot but can be talked down a bit, no skills to speak of, sucks at sucking, FS is alright with or without protection. Others may have had a better time with her but I will not repeat.
https://worcester.craigslist.org/cas...443537449.htmlMy name is kristie and I am 24 yrs old. I have bright green eyes and have a great personality . I'm a half Irish half italian firecracker looking for some casual and professional fun. I am also very good at massages so if interested contact me asap serious inquires only
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-18 08:52 #668Senior Member

Posts: 311Sorry I messed up on my first reply and I don't see how to delete it. She seemed mostly normal but marks all over her arms. Voice is getting more gravely. Just getting run down.
Originally Posted by Dangbee
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-18 08:50 #667Senior Member

Posts: 311I didn't think anything was odd at all. Why?
Originally Posted by Dangbee
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-18 07:59 #666Senior Member

Posts: 67How did she look? Was she acting odd?
Originally Posted by BigTitties
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-17 14:27 #665Senior Member

Posts: 768Kristie
https://worcester.craigslist.org/cas...443537449.html
Hasn't she been discussed here?
-
12-31-17 08:30 #664Senior Member

Posts: 311Alyssa
Saw her this week. Definitely using. Had a good time but won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-17 21:46 #663Senior Member

Posts: 66I do not I only use CL email. She has a very pretty face. She is a little on the chubby side though.
Originally Posted by Dangbee
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-17 17:47 #662Senior Member

Posts: 259Webster bbw
Anyone know this Webster BBW? See pic.
She seems safe.
Thanks,
SR.
-
12-29-17 17:37 #661Senior Member

Posts: 67Damn she looks good. Does she have any contact info?
Originally Posted by JohnWorc
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-17 14:57 #660Senior Member

Posts: 66I have seen the girl in the last two pics several times. Did a car date every time BBBJCIMNS which is fine with me. Very good skills. I haven't seen her in a few weeks. She emails me every so often but I haven't had the time to see her.
.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-17 07:20 #659Senior Member

Posts: 476Massage
Stay away. She will rush you out in 15 mts if you are lucky enough to get hold of her after you reach her place. She has been discussed before. If you still meet her then please let us know your experience.
Originally Posted by SngleGuy38
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-17 06:48 #658Regular Member

Posts: 19The body of number 3 looks like my ATF from leominster area. PM me for details.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-17 00:30 #657Senior Member

Posts: 148[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.












Reply With Quote




