Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 18709
-
12-31-17 23:38 #12754Senior Member

Posts: 3063Jessica is the older sister
And she has not been available for over a month, but Kaitlynne is in the Lealman love triangle. No digits, but she's often on FB where she can be messaged.
Originally Posted by Marco21
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-17 22:15 #12753Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone got these girls numbers.
Originally Posted by SmackThatAss
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-17 18:20 #12752Senior Member

Posts: 852Tay Tay
Its nice to see our young and rested up sweety is back caressing the streets with luscious lips on point. I have seen her strolling off 54th and 28th and she is without her side kick the blonde. So I don't know if she's being captained by a Frank or what. But she's available if you want to sample that azz.
-
12-30-17 18:17 #12751Regular Member

Posts: 17Drugs
Well. According to your other posts you do the same thing. You're apparently on drugs or fell for a junkie who's getting dicked down by every mongrel dopeboy and monger out there. Am I right?
Originally Posted by FunInTheBay6
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-17 22:25 #12750Senior Member

Posts: 192Cupcake. The return!
Wow! The return of the incredible Cupcake. Was thinking it might never happen. Counting the days until she's back with us!
Originally Posted by SmackThatAss
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-17 18:11 #12749Regular Member

Posts: 17Lol
Sounds like you have plans to hangout, she agree?
Originally Posted by SmackThatAss
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-17 18:10 #12748Regular Member

Posts: 17Agreed.
Agreed. Her hygiene sucks, she rushes you, wouldn't ride or go doggy because of her "knees". She's komodo dragon 2.0.
Originally Posted by PeterRammer
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-17 17:39 #12747Regular Member

Posts: 17Stay away.
Astrid or Kristina. Scammer peace of garbage. Don't see her more than once, she'll play the long game for a scam.
Originally Posted by HawaiianD
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-17 10:20 #12746Senior Member

Posts: 3063Selena used to be fun
But she's become nothing more than a lazy pump and dump rockstar lately! I pass her up these days even if she's the only worker around.
Originally Posted by LongXlurker
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-17 07:28 #12745Senior Member

Posts: 852It kinda scared me
As I was picking up a familiar face & just chatting then comes the handsome woman with do you need any extra company? Not with a voice deeper than mines and a adam apple bigger than Johnny Appleseed GTFOH. LOL.
Originally Posted by JimmyCumsALot
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-17 04:34 #12744Senior Member

Posts: 685Handsome woman
Lmfao. Thanks Brother STA for all you do. Hilarious.
Originally Posted by SmackThatAss
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-17 23:22 #12743Senior Member

Posts: 416Odd first post. Got a BP link?
Originally Posted by LongXlurker
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-17 22:25 #12742Banned Member

Posts: 2Cute brunette Selina is worst I've ever found
Long time lurker and most of the reports are accurate so never really had anything to contribute but I thought I would warn why'all. Walking along 34th by the Speedway I saw a cute brunette. Swing around and she hopped in. Negotiated and she's telling me she's a BP girl so I figured this was going to go south and boy did it. Barely puts her mouth on it, bounces her head up and down like crazy with almost no contact and stunk like she lived in a tobacco factory. After a few minutes I gave up. She said her name was Selina. Fair warning. Nice enough looking but smelled bad and the worst performance I've experienced ever.
-
12-28-17 17:35 #12741Senior Member

Posts: 852Theres a Handsome Woman
Black Shemale behind Speedway, goes by Jamie, has adams apple and facial pores to match. If that's not your thing be careful, from a distance Shim looks like a woman. STA is out!
-
12-28-17 17:32 #12740Senior Member

Posts: 852I'm being as patient as I can be.
I was going through my files and realized that, the great cupcake will be home in less than 3 months, I'm counting down the days. Hands down, there is no other girl out here who can match her skill set. She is the the best of the best and no one can compete. I absolutely love that girl, it had me reminiscing about the time that I banged her and the 2 Lealman sisters together, boy the life of a Monger has been good to me, and I have rewarded my fellow mongers with all of my finds, you should take a look, and I will have a video up shortly, Lord I miss my freaking Cupcake, STA is out.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5a455a1d325a0









Reply With Quote





