Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 759 of 930 FirstFirst ... 259 659 709 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 809 859 ... LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 13937
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    I respectfully disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman429  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's normal info. Never had a problem with it. Acually my better providers are the ones that asked so they could call room see if it was me. But doesn't make me extremely comfortable.
    One time, and it was in Dallas and it was maybe the third hooker I ever hired, I gave out my name and room number. I survived with no issue. Never again. Too many girls out there. None are worth giving or getting any personal info. None.

    For me, if any girl deviates from plain and simple meet up and fuck done easy, I just pass.

    But that is one man's opinion.

    C3.

  2. #2566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    What? You're a senior who lives in Vegas and you're giving that advice!?!?

    That's normal info if you're dealing with an AGENCY! And unless it's one of the very few agencies that are legit, like hobbyshop, then the agency girl will ask for a show up fee and then upcharge the hell out of you for any real service.

    I made the fatal mistake once of giving out my room number and name in response to a backpage ad. When the agency girl showed up, who looked NOTHING like the girl that was promised in the pics, I sent her away. I ended up getting harassing calls for the rest of the night. I was worried a handler might start banging on my door and was ready to call security.

    NEVER, EVER give out your room number and name unless you KNOW who you're dealing with. If it's not a provider with plenty of reviews or a girl who is highly recommended on the forums, then giving out your room and name is asking for trouble. If she won't meet you at the hotel bar for a drink first, then she's got something to hide.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman429  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's normal info. Never had a problem with it. Acually my better providers are the ones that asked so they could call room see if it was me. But doesn't make me extremely comfortable.

  3. #2565
    Quote Originally Posted by Wkrors  [View Original Post]
    I am in talk with a girl. To pass her screening process I have to send the name under which the hotel room is booked. Is this a normal information which can be shared?
    Yes that's normal info. Never had a problem with it. Acually my better providers are the ones that asked so they could call room see if it was me. But doesn't make me extremely comfortable.

  4. #2564
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcat69  [View Original Post]
    Saw Elsa from HS. Outcall. Once she entered she got right down to business. No shower, no small talk. Don't even know if she speaks any English. She was very skilled. Very sensual GFE. Amazing spinner body with beautiful naturals. Unlike other HS girls I've seen, there was no massage or shower. Though I think if I'd asked she would have obliged. 4 bills.
    In the looks department, how close was she to the girl on their website?

  5. #2563

    Room info

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Make sure you are NOT dealing with an agency or you'll get raked over the coals. Don't give anybody your name or room number meet them at a bar or lobby first. Otherwise your FUCKED.
    Yes what I've noticed happens is for say backpage or craigslist gal will want name and room # in order, they say, to make sure you are legit and some say for parking reasons so they have a real guest. When the answer is hey not going to give that but we can meet for drink first one of two likely answers was then no-go. Other was okay will reach out when get there and of course never hear again. That's okay cause it almost reinforces that prolly was going to use to such advantage that without it not worth it. They would say its about safety or whatnot but how unsafe can hundreds of cameras with no doubt facial recognition really be?

  6. #2562

    I Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by Wkrors  [View Original Post]
    I am in talk with a girl. To pass her screening process I have to send the name under which the hotel room is booked. Is this a normal information which can be shared?
    Make sure you are NOT dealing with an agency or you'll get raked over the coals. Don't give anybody your name or room number meet them at a bar or lobby first. Otherwise your FUCKED.

  7. #2561

    Newbie. Information up to what extent should be shared.

    I am in talk with a girl. To pass her screening process I have to send the name under which the hotel room is booked. Is this a normal information which can be shared?

  8. #2560

    HS Elsa

    Saw Elsa from HS. Outcall. Once she entered she got right down to business. No shower, no small talk. Don't even know if she speaks any English. She was very skilled. Very sensual GFE. Amazing spinner body with beautiful naturals. Unlike other HS girls I've seen, there was no massage or shower. Though I think if I'd asked she would have obliged. 4 bills.

  9. #2559

    Hobbyshop

    Hey guys, reporting in a little late. Visited LV on business and went with Hobbyshop based on ya'lls reports. They sent a driver to get me off the strip because I didn't need anyone seeming me leave the conference. Took me into the suburbs, made me wait a bit, but didn't count it against my time. Saw Sakura. Very little English but very sweet. Shower, CHJ / CBJ / CFS. Things didn't fit well. She's very small. Had to settle for a CBJ to finish. Didn't rush me out. Want to lay around and talk, shower to run my time out. Nice overall, but not worth 3. Beware if you're on the larger side.

  10. #2558
    Quote Originally Posted by Estring84  [View Original Post]
    We had 5 girls come to the hotel, and none of them wanted to play. We wanted 2, 250 each to start with substantial tip. It was very disappointing to strike out especially considering that the money wasn't a issue. Which agency is the best to call? Please PM if you know someone that wants to work.
    LOL if you read the forum a bit you'll discover that agency's with a few exceptions are not good. There are plenty of pricey but well reviewed girls in Vegas that's the best place to start.

  11. #2557

    Which agency is best?

    We had 5 girls come to the hotel, and none of them wanted to play. We wanted 2, 250 each to start with substantial tip. It was very disappointing to strike out especially considering that the money wasn't a issue. Which agency is the best to call? Please PM if you know someone that wants to work.

  12. #2556
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephr9999  [View Original Post]
    Was in LV last week, came down with the awful crud UGH! Perusing Tinder and met a gorgeous 25 yo gal that offered to come over and massage my pain away. Pretty straightforward 3 bones for massage and FS. She was super cute, looked latina but said half indonesian half white. She was chubbier than in pics but very cute face and great personality. Massage was good, personality was excellent. She has a day job, just providing service on the side in the evening. I'd repeat if she lost 30 lbs. There's better value out there but she's Vegas standard. Digits for seniors.
    What an interesting find. Thanks for the report.

  13. #2555

    Tinder Find

    Was in LV last week, came down with the awful crud UGH! Perusing Tinder and met a gorgeous 25 yo gal that offered to come over and massage my pain away. Pretty straightforward 3 bones for massage and FS. She was super cute, looked latina but said half indonesian half white. She was chubbier than in pics but very cute face and great personality. Massage was good, personality was excellent. She has a day job, just providing service on the side in the evening. I'd repeat if she lost 30 lbs. There's better value out there but she's Vegas standard. Digits for seniors.

  14. #2554
    Quote Originally Posted by BcJoe  [View Original Post]
    ........This was more of a session where both focused on me (not really a bad thing) and not on each other as opposed to the 3 of us focusing on each other at the same time........
    I am all for foursomes if you haven't tried. Give it a shot if you can afford it. Why is it so awesome? The other two girls play with each other while you're doing the third. For me it was awesome! Can't afford it anymore because I chose quantity over quality like the dumb ass that I am.

  15. #2553
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium19  [View Original Post]
    Bucket list? Oh but you have only now started to live young one.

    Once you have tasted of this wine, you don't go back, you will want threesomes again.

    And soon too.

    Fucking 2 pussies and 2 asses in a single session is where the fun is at.
    Thinking back about the session, it was memorable. But not exactly the PSE Threesome that one would want. Yes, I had the opportunity to make out with 2 asian women at the same time where I could fuck one while DFK the other. I suspect that this is more of the standard KGirl Doubles script (which I was fine with for my "first" time), but I was hoping for experiencing something along the lines of what you'd see in a threesome PSE (yes, Porn has ruined me like it has ruined most men). This was more of a session where both focused on me (not really a bad thing) and not on each other as opposed to the 3 of us focusing on each other at the same time.

    I am off to find a provider that can help me accomodate this particular fantasy of mine. Whether it be in Vegas or in my local area. If anyone has any recommendations, let me know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape