Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 719 of 732 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 ... LastLast
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #196

    Time out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rome400  [View Original Post]
    Woke up yesterday and was locked out. I am a cheapo and usually line up a bunch of chicks so I only need to renew every 60 days before I need new numbers. I did not get the renew or endns soon messages that I had previously gotten. I have a bunch of phone numbers and unfinished business that I am now unable to access, unless I want to shell out 80 again, and am traveling for most of January so that would be pointless.
    If a girl reports you SA will put you on a 24 hour time out. If you get more complaints they reserve the right to put you on permanent time out, no questions asked, no refunds. Not sure if either apply or if you can sign in again next month, pay your dough and get back in.

  2. #195

    FYI, SA did not give me notice my 30 days was ending

    Woke up yesterday and was locked out. I am a cheapo and usually line up a bunch of chicks so I only need to renew every 60 days before I need new numbers. I did not get the renew or endns soon messages that I had previously gotten. I have a bunch of phone numbers and unfinished business that I am now unable to access, unless I want to shell out 80 again, and am traveling for most of January so that would be pointless.

  3. #194

    LOL sarah

    I searched my old mail for sarah.

    She blocked me cause I said she looks like she does heroin, and I called her a hooker cause she was negotiating sex acts before she even saw my pics.

  4. #193

    Russianbaby777

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMins  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her when she first joined and she wouldn't come of the M&G fee. Things went cold after I stood my ground. Interested to hear how it goes for you. She's definitely hot. Good luck.
    Thanks for the 411 on this. She 'Favorited' me within in 1 hr of sign-up. Thought I was in for a good time but for what you guys posted. Another rapid responder said her friends get 500-1000 per meet and don't host. Another could host and wanted 400-500. Sensed she was in a money crunch and negotiated down. Was a real sex-dynamo but just not my type at all (too curvy) and 420. Still looking for the SB.

  5. #192

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack617  [View Original Post]
    From the projects, no transportation. Kind of flaky but I thought she was hot (in a project girl way LOL!) Will take it in all holes, raw with a little effort. Asks for $300 but can be had for a little less.

    Let me know if any of you dogs see her, Haha.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-54b3be2f7f80
    Concur with this but she is a f-uped chick. Will blow you for short dough in your car. Blew deep in her ass one night, uncovered and she didn't bat an eye. Since I am new here will share her digits with legit members to gain some cred.

  6. #191

  7. #190

    Not worth the risk

    Quote Originally Posted by YLonen  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Great info and feed back guys. Appreciate it. Way too many girls on there that think guys are just starved for any female attention and will.

    Take anything they can get from them. LOL It's laughable what some of them put, they are really clueless or so self absorbed.

    What do you guys do about pictures, I really do not want to post my real picture on that site. I am very private and do not want it on there.

    Do you post any pictures? Do the girls really care if you post a picture or not?

    Do you post your real pictures?

    Thanks for all the help, suggestions.
    Definitely don't post any good pics in your public profile. There are scams run there like predatoralerts that take your pics and will try to extort you to get them taken down. I have received plenty of interest without sharing my pics. You can do just fine without them.

  8. #189
    Wow! Great info and feed back guys. Appreciate it. Way too many girls on there that think guys are just starved for any female attention and will.

    Take anything they can get from them. LOL It's laughable what some of them put, they are really clueless or so self absorbed.

    What do you guys do about pictures, I really do not want to post my real picture on that site. I am very private and do not want it on there.

    Do you post any pictures? Do the girls really care if you post a picture or not?

    Do you post your real pictures?

    Thanks for all the help, suggestions.

  9. #188
    It's a con. They think they can make you feel guilty and up the allowance. My answer is always "sweetie, if you were making so much money from your previous SD and giving up nothing, why aren't you with him now? It's *always* a way to make you feel like a chump and extract more sugar. All these plain and plump (and sometimes just fat) girls telling me they were getting 500 a visit from a previous SD. I'm talking a 3/10 or 4/10 here. They must really take us for complete idiots to even try.

    Don't ask me how I know but actual models, 5'11" size 1 dress and with an agency (not pretend models who "freelance") can be had for a lot less than 4-500 if she happens to like you. So when a plain jane tells me she's used to getting 5-600 per visit I just laugh and shrug.

    If a girl has had an arrangement before I never even ask what she was getting. Simply because more often than not she will flat out lie about what she did with him (always a bit of fooling around but no-sex.) and always for hundreds and hundreds every time. It is so predictable and so full of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rome400  [View Original Post]
    Spike I'm not questioning you. I think every girl that I've ever been with always tells me their last sugar daddy gave them more. Its an attempt to tell you that your getting a bargain or maybe make you feel guilty. Girl was letting me plow her for 3 hours for 300 , and she goes can you do any better my last arrangement I was getting 1000. My response sorry this is all that my budget allows.

  10. #187

    Its just an upsell attempt

    Spike I'm not questioning you. I think every girl that I've ever been with always tells me their last sugar daddy gave them more. Its an attempt to tell you that your getting a bargain or maybe make you feel guilty. Girl was letting me plow her for 3 hours for 300 , and she goes can you do any better my last arrangement I was getting 1000. My response sorry this is all that my budget allows.

  11. #186

    Who knows

    Quote Originally Posted by Rome400  [View Original Post]
    Either you or the customer. These girls telling you they get this much for platonic are selling a load of crap.

    Guys paying 400 for company are few and far between.

    Most of these girls that say platonic thier profiles disappear in a few weeks.

    Headiing to Colombia for a month at new years and although girls are easy to find, I've been using SA to line some up. Going rate down there is 40-66. And overnites are 120.
    Who knows. She could be full of crap. I already have an arrangement with her is 300 which includes allowing me taking pics and vids so not sure why should would lie to me.

    I haven't interviewed every girl on this site nor have I monitored all their status so I cannot produce stats either way. And just because a girl leaves the site doesn't mean she didn't find what she is looking for. Some are just looking for one guy and are set. Not to say there aren't pros on here but it is a sugar daddy site not backpage.

    Just sharing my experience and my experience is you can find what you are looking for but it is going to take some time and effort so be prepared and know what you are getting into when joining.

  12. #185

    In a sales call, someone is always sold

    Either you or the customer. These girls telling you they get this much for platonic are selling a load of crap.

    Guys paying 400 for company are few and far between.

    Most of these girls that say platonic thier profiles disappear in a few weeks.

    Headiing to Colombia for a month at new years and although girls are easy to find, I've been using SA to line some up. Going rate down there is 40-66. And overnites are 120.

  13. #184

    I believe it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    I just repeated with one today. She just left my house. She said she enjoyed having sex with me because she's a single mom and most of the guys she deals with on here don't want sex, just companionship, aka arm candy. Lot's of older guys that don't care about sex anymore and can afford it. She stated she got 400 from a guy the other night, no sex. Seeing how tight she was, I believe her.
    This has to be true and I will never understand it.

  14. #183

    Plenty of guys on here that just want the company and can afford it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMins  [View Original Post]
    In my experience it isn't a front. I had one who wanted me to pay her to send me daily inspirational txt's. Given the amount who expect platonic arrangements there has to some sorry assholes paying them for this nonsense.
    I just repeated with one today. She just left my house. She said she enjoyed having sex with me because she's a single mom and most of the guys she deals with on here don't want sex, just companionship, aka arm candy. Lot's of older guys that don't care about sex anymore and can afford it. She stated she got 400 from a guy the other night, no sex. Seeing how tight she was, I believe her.

  15. #182

    Well said!

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Girls that say platonic or no-intimacy in their profile mean it. They won't change their mind after they meet you. A year ago you came across platonic once in a long while. Now it's every third profile. There's been a significant shift in girls offering less and less and expecting more.

    It's a recurring theme on SA. Girls that talk at length about "me, me, me, what I want, what you'll give me, I have high expectations, we'll do all these things (travel, fine dining, shopping) for me, me, me, me". In the end you, the SD, are just a prop for these girls. What you might want or need as a SD is irrelevant and unimportant to them. It's the result of a combination of them thinking they're "unique" and "special" and seeing the guys as lonely and desperate. They never stop for a minute to think that the guys with something to offer a SB, those that have their shit together and would like a long term arrangement, would never waste a single minute of their time with them.
    You sum up my exact experience in a nutshell. There's not much that is mutually beneficial.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape