Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 7895
-
12-31-17 22:57 #1385Senior Member

Posts: 223Patience is Key
Actually none of the ladies I've met from SA appeared to be on drugs. Patience is key though, you'll have to invest a lot of time on the site to find the diamonds. Ladies get on and off quick, so when you send a message, sometimes it's a day or so before they message back so conversations can take a while to develop. Then per my prior message, there are a lot of flakes and fakes that you have to weed through. I've gone through long dry spells and then wind up finding 2 or 3 new friends all real close together.
Originally Posted by Keemosobie
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-17 21:04 #1384Senior Member

Posts: 36Good Information
Thanks for the post. It's useful information for me as I just discovered this site and have decided to try it out for the new year.
Originally Posted by Shock55
[View Original Post]
Burned out on the SW scene long ago. Your heads up will leave me more fully prepared on what to expect. At least (hopefully) it appears that they are not all on drugs.
-
12-31-17 19:46 #1383Senior Member

Posts: 223Maybe a Bit Of a Rant
So this might be a bit of a rant but it's SA related so hopefully no issues with me putting it here. I've had good success with SA. In 11 months, I've met 10 ladies for a total of 28 meetings. My average cost which includes the cost of the SA membership is $207 per meeting. It's low because I had one baby that was only $150 that I saw many times. I've never done more than $300 per meet.
So, my rant, lord there are so many flakes on there. Can't tell you how many times I message someone, they message back with a Hi and a how are you, and then I make bland conversation, like how was your Christmas or day, then they stop responding even though you see them signed on. So many ladies on there trying to sell pics or videos. LOL. Do guys really pay for that? I mean come on, you can get porn for free all day long online.
Anyways, just venting.
-
12-27-17 09:03 #1382Senior Member

Posts: 918You never know until you try. I've had a few experiences like this where the husband / bf just wanted to watch while me and the lady banged away. Sometimes, he hopped on afterwards, sometimes he didn't. See what the vibe is like when you meet, keep your antennas up, and see what happens. I had a couple like this that I met once a month for a couple years and it was great.
Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-17 17:18 #1381Senior Member

Posts: 107Interesting but I will stay away
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-740b964a5172
Here is her message to me "Basically I want you to get a room and fuck the shit out of me in front of my fwb and spoil me. He doesn't want anything except to watch me being dirty. Does this sound like something you'd be interested in?
"Danger Will Robinson" or I am being too paranoid?
-
12-25-17 12:13 #1380Senior Member

Posts: 290Might As Well Stick With BP
SA no different than BP. Totally waste of time.
Originally Posted by Nugen
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-17 10:35 #1379Senior Member

Posts: 57In my quest to find a great Asian I ran across a gal who had "Want to have a good time" as her tag line, and "Come find me for a fun night out!" in her details. Our definitions of these things were radically different. When I met her it became clear that to her all this really meant was that she wanted to meet guys for nice dinners out and talk. Which, to be honest, was pretty pleasant once I decided to just relax and go with it. Really smart girl and a good conversation. But that wasn't the point of the exercise, from my end anyway.
-grimm.
Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-17 12:37 #1378Senior Member

Posts: 107"Love to have fun"
Gentlemen:
What do you think when a POT SB's profile says "love to have fun" To me it might mean, I love sex, but I am not sure if POT SB think this way.
-
12-24-17 01:25 #1377Senior Member

Posts: 390I'm skeptical. She switched over to Kik for me, then insisted I pick her up but kept dicking around about giving me her address until I gave up. If anyone meets this girl, please share.
Originally Posted by Wbm23
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-17 16:05 #1376Senior Member

Posts: 320I can see her profile. She blocked you. It's never a good idea to tell a girl what you know about her from the fine forum or your cyber stalking skills. It creeps most people out.
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
Not bad for a BP girl.
-
12-23-17 13:49 #1375Senior Member

Posts: 79Alluring sparkle is still active profile.
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
Tiny- I had emailed her too but she flaked as well and I never heard from again.
-
12-23-17 13:35 #1374Senior Member

Posts: 57Mbali2021 probable scam, and other stuff
After a few messages back and forth with mbali (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-8bd33159e8d4), she hits me with the "Send me the money now so I can get my nails and hair done and look good, and tell me where and when and I will meet you". Yeah. Right. I sent a quick nope, and then she wanted me to pay for pics and videos.
Pics and videos? Pay? Seriously? Don't this chicks realize that a virtually infinite amount of free porn is available with no effort and only the cost of bandwidth, which is a sunk cost anyway? Even worse, there are guys paying for that. I don't get it. At all.
Has anyone seen https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-93a028eee0a6 ? She looks good but I am a bit leery of someone willing to entertain in their home right off. Seems like an unnecessary risk.
FoxyMama (https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-debce89fe1fe) is significantly older but DTF after a few messages. The only hitch for me was she is too damn far away.
-grimm.
-
12-23-17 13:16 #1373Senior Member

Posts: 57I can still see sparkle's profile, though it looks newly created today, but I know I have seen it before. So she must be playing some kinds of games.
-grimm.
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-17 11:53 #1372Senior Member

Posts: 393Some Girls I Recognize on SA
1) Alluring sparkle.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-4b7752ffe691
Can anyone still see this profile? I recognized her because her older sister used to advertise on BP. I've found both of their FB accounts years ago. I made the mistake of messaging Alluring sparkle telling her bits of what I know about her, and asking if she was interested in an arrangement, and almost immediately I can't see her profile anymore, LOL.
2) Tinytx3.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-9b663082c21f
I actually found this one months ago, but I just realized that I hadn't asked about her on this forum before. I'm pretty sure this one advertised on BP years ago. I recognized her because she was a FB friend of Jennie / Samantha, another BP girl whom I've talked about a number of times on the BP subforum. (Tragically Jennie died 2 years ago.) We were in the midst of negotiating an arrangement, but then messaging abruptly ceased -- maybe I was too forward in saying what I wanted. I'm curious if anyone here has seen her.
3) Kaylaxo_.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-bc521db99106
Her profile pic looks awfully familiar. Maybe I've seen the pic on BP or LER or EB somewhere, and that the reports there were that the pic was fake? I have not messaged her yet. Has anyone seen her?
-
12-22-17 09:00 #1371Senior Member

Posts: 57It is non-uniform. There are small areas of some nice, but also a fair number of abandon blocks. According to the Baltimore Police Crime Database, Lower Park-Heights has one of the highest crime rates in Baltimore, which is a pretty high bar. Nearer to the zoo is "lower", and near the several blocks of burning, looting, and rioting a couple years back. That having been said, I have been to most areas of Baltimore, and never feel personally threatened. Your biggest danger is probably getting randomly caught up in something unrelated, or the person you are wanting to meet being a malicious actor.
--grimm.
Originally Posted by SBWanted
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



