Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 13007
-
12-28-17 16:53 #3932Senior Member

Posts: 836Hazel.
Did not notice her eyes. She had big fake boobs. Good ones too.
Originally Posted by Dorq01
[View Original Post]
Her name was Hazel.
She calls herself Hazel by the way.
P.S. Her name is hazel.
-
12-28-17 14:41 #3931Senior Member

Posts: 119[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-28-17 03:54 #3930Senior Member

Posts: 106Inquiring minds want to no!
What color are her hazel eyes?
Originally Posted by Hundred
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-17 00:08 #3929Senior Member

Posts: 57Maybe she lied about her name? I confirmed her name no less than 5 times because I was confused by your description upon seeing her in person. She had C cup's, natural, but a flat ass. I mean, when you rate her a 10, is that based off of other providers in AMP's or a 10 in real life? If I were rating her strictly against other AMP providers I would give her a 7 or 8. And a flat out TERRIBLE massage.
Originally Posted by RuffRuffRuff
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-17 18:25 #3928Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Why did you say ANYTHING?
Originally Posted by FiftyFourteen
[View Original Post]
This America, you don't have to tell anyone anything at anytime.
There is the presumption of innocence!
Its not like its assumed that you are looking to seed some Asian prostitute that overstayed her visa!
-
12-27-17 16:25 #3927Senior Member

Posts: 119I was walking in to the 8155 Health Center a couple years back, and somehow didn't clock the WeHo Sherrif Cruiser in the Parking Lot.
Originally Posted by MrSixty
[View Original Post]
So I get through the door in to the building and about to open the door to the health centers suite when I see 2 uniforms heading out. I panicked and fumbled with a lame story about what exactly I was looking for, as they very genuinely pleading that I should continue in for my massage. And that it was a "good place".
From then on I had a slightly better understanding of how things work in WeHo.
Although I suppose things could change. Or maybe I had it all wrong.
-
12-27-17 16:14 #3926Senior Member

Posts: 836I am hazel by the way.
I have been a dissatisfied customer of this joint for a while.
http://losangeles.backpage.com/Thera...-new/153843117
But, you know me, I love a lame handjob so I called the number, texted, sent a bottle of wine and scheduled a PM appointment.
At the set time, the girl was already like, are you here. I tell her I am in and get into the high end SM apartment.
She actualy looks better than her pics, much more youthfull. Great fake tits. Decent body. Does not show her pussy.
Get face down (no shower required) and she did the worst massage ever done. Said she was going to tease me, but failed on that end. Said she would talk dirty and said that she wanted me to cum on her tits.
She kind of moved around continuously all the time. She did not use oil which was a plus.
Finally she said I could flip that we had plenty of time.
I flipped and she went for the root chakra and was nice enough to ask how I wanted it. I said slow, like the fucken eagles secondary. She did that, but moved around and when her tits slapped against me she called no joy. So I let her keep going and had her get the balls to keep me going. I nutted fairly hard, although no real violence.
Oh, every few minutes she was like by the way I am hazel. I did not know 420 or tea or whatever the else she was on fucks up your short term memory. She is supposedly going back to NY soon. I will not miss her.
Her name is hazel by the way.
P.S. Her name is hazel.
-
12-27-17 15:03 #3925Senior Member

Posts: 270Taco at Fat Burger
Had a late and very expensive steak with too much Champagne and decided that I needed a late night download. It was already 10:00 something took the Uber to Weho. Mamasan buzzed me in paid her the standard HH rate. Asked for a Latina to which she obliged. Got naked and in walks a fairly hot 20 something thin side. Nice naturals breasts. 5 minutes of a lame massage I do the flip and she say "oh you want to get going". She pops on the jimmy and proceeds with a BJ that only the Bionic Woman could have matched. So fast and skilled that if I hadn't been piss drunk I would have nutted inside 2 minutes. She reaches over and slaps the lube on her shaven little taco and hops on. Good riding commences, then I ask for doggy which she is happy to deliver. Now I know I am fucked up when its hard to stand and stay on target, lucky for her I didn't jab the culo. Anyway it was a full nut after a couple minutes and all was enjoyed. Good for a late night session, which is hard to find these days.
-
12-27-17 14:33 #3924Banned Member

Posts: 364Hahah. When I google west hollywood health center, the first result I get is for Planned Parenthood. I guess it's an example of how Google tailors its results to your previous searches. So I'm thankful to those who clarified as to the 8155 location. I appreciate your caution and concern, but as many have pointed out, between the business permits that have been filed, the ads on various website, and the stream of mongers in and out of these places, there is not an AMP in LA that the police and neighbors are not aware of. I'd suspect that the big difference is that most people assume they are all just HE / HJ parlors, and don't suspect them of FS, so that is probably worth keeping on the DL.
Originally Posted by RuffRuffRuff
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-17 14:02 #3923Retired Member

Posts: 21We're not talking about the same provider. She's 5 foot in heels, razor thin, perfect size breasts and does not have a flat ass. She's all natural (no bolt one). Maybe you're in cartoon character sized sex organs? If so go grab a burger. They have plenty there!
Originally Posted by DontTouchThat
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-17 23:31 #3922Senior Member

Posts: 57I've realized that one man's 10 is another man's 6. I would say this provider gave a terrible massage, clearly no training, it was actually pretty uncomfortable. I also wouldn't classify her as a spinner, she's got some meat on her for sure and a flat ass, I would rate her body a 7. Also a butterface. Just wanted to throw this out there before a bunch of people got really high hopes for this one (I did).
Originally Posted by RuffRuffRuff
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-17 12:04 #3921Senior Member

Posts: 119These riddles make my head hurt! I think I need some H2O!
Originally Posted by RuffRuffRuff
[View Original Post]
🤪
Happy Holidays RuffRuffRuff! Thanks for the always great reports!!
-
12-25-17 21:53 #3920Senior Member

Posts: 836Very high on the useful scale
Very helpful post. You will do well here.
Originally Posted by RuffRuffRuff
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-17 17:33 #3919Senior Member

Posts: 836Santa monica
No need for a dm.
Originally Posted by Winnerwinner19
[View Original Post]
These are the places.
Ginja massage - 25 XX wishire boulevard. Ask for ono or cherry.
Ocean massage. Santa monica and 14th.
VIP massage. Near the dining car.
-
12-25-17 03:40 #3918Regular Member

Posts: 1Hey Yalls Visiting Santa Monica
Just visiting SM for 2 weeks and wanted to see if there were any HE massage parlors. Please DM for info!












Reply With Quote




