Thread: Sugar Babies
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 729
-
11-01-18 17:58 #264Senior Member

Posts: 536If time is an issue, don't bother. I have seen posts here and on the big arrangement thread on the Virginia forum that this is like a second job. That was my experience.
Originally Posted by UncleJohns
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 13:07 #263Banned Member

Posts: 79I say sign up and browse but don't pay until you really want to make contact.
Originally Posted by UncleJohns
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 06:48 #262Senior Member

Posts: 83I was thinking about signing up and giving this a try. Just don't want to waste my time if it isn't really worth the effort.
Originally Posted by GobBluth
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-18 09:25 #261Banned Member

Posts: 79Slow?
It seems like a lot of new girls but was hoping college chicks would be in need of help. I think they are all GPS these days. I've throttled back to unpaid, seeing if my viewing prompts some messages back before I renew. As has been noted before, this is exhausting. I do have a semi-regular, 23 yo Latina who went offline, but I like blondes. Just needed to vent and get some traffic here. Cheers.
-
06-23-18 01:57 #260Senior Member

Posts: 3338If you really wanted a year, you could buy in 6 mo blocks and it is like $250/6 mo, I think. I would never do it, I can only take 1 mo at a time on SA. After that amount of time, I have enough POTs to take me for quite a while. I have been on SecretBenefits, but my big problem is there was no way to buy credits using a pre-paid card, which I could get for non-traceable cash. This is an issue for those w / an SO. SA has it worked out so they can take prepaid debit cards, essential.
Originally Posted by Wolf66
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 22:50 #259Senior Member

Posts: 244I migrated over to WhatsYourPrice and SecretBenefits as neither have a monthly charge, you just buy tokens to PM girls with, so you don't pay anything when you take a week or 2 off or don't see anything you like atm etc.
Originally Posted by SarasotaMan
[View Original Post]
Month to month at 89.95 is $1079 a year at SA.
-
06-15-18 10:25 #258Regular Member

Posts: 5Honeybelle93 in Sarasota
Sorry if this is the wrong place, but there isn't any SB threads in Sarasota yet.
Anybody have any intel on https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-1ae97e80359c.
-
03-21-18 15:18 #257Banned Member

Posts: 79I agree unless clearly pros. I've been ghosted by a couple younger ones that I've verified identity but not even ready to put them to the board. One more try and I'll let everyone know to avoid.
Originally Posted by WoodSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-18 10:15 #256Senior Member

Posts: 191I don't get why people want to try to hook up with someone else's find. Share the flakes and thieves, congratulate your brother on his find. I would not share a SB with this crowd.
Originally Posted by DomPerron
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-18 14:16 #255Banned Member

Posts: 79Pricey first ask.
Originally Posted by YavaRaj
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-18 21:31 #254Senior Member

Posts: 118Check your PM.
And let us how it goes. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Blackfire
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-18 07:31 #253Senior Member

Posts: 604Any decents SA ladies
Coming to town next month so was doing a little recon on Tampa area. Just joined SA so opened this thread with some hope of picking up tips. Looks like most (or all) of what's being reported here is bad. Can anyone provide any good leads on SA for me? Typical costs? PM is fine. Thanks in advance.
-
12-27-17 00:22 #252Senior Member

Posts: 288Nice find, YavaRaj.
Originally Posted by YavaRaj
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-17 21:35 #251Senior Member

Posts: 118DuchessP26 is prompt and no drama
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-a2a5db95d878
Good to go!
Senior members PM for details.
-
12-16-17 21:43 #250Senior Member

Posts: 118NoelleKitty97
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-6ba77363b3b6
Good to go!
Senior members PM for details.










Reply With Quote





