Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 19268
-
12-27-17 17:16 #18173Senior Member

Posts: 524Destiny
There's a reason why "she's" only offering head and ass. I have no further info on "her".
Originally Posted by BJlvr419
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-17 17:10 #18172Senior Member

Posts: 69No first hand knowledge, but a search on the number shows some of her ads that are more upfront about being trans. An them review says more of a CD than a TS.
Originally Posted by BJlvr419
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-17 16:55 #18171Senior Member

Posts: 341Any info?
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-7261/55976467
Hey guys, I see most of this girl's posts are in your area. I'm in toledo, and as you can see, she's advertising down here. Anyone have any first-hand info? I'll be happy to reciprocate if you're down here and need a recommendation. Thanks!
-
12-27-17 13:48 #18170Senior Member

Posts: 67Shawna
Anyone heard from or still see Shawna ann?
Miss that mouth.
-
12-27-17 09:25 #18169Senior Member

Posts: 389Yes but.
I have operated this same way for a long time. Yes, absolutely our right to refuse the appointment when conditions are not met. However I want to let everyone know something I discovered:
Originally Posted by Megatron81
[View Original Post]
I had a particular bad day when I turned down 3 appointments because of the provider not being what I asked for and what was advertised. Just like Megatron's scenario he described. Chalked it up to a bad day and moved on. About a week later, I start making my calls, and no one was available. Not a single service even granted me an appointment. One even backed out after initially providing me the logistics, with a weird excuse, which I found very odd. Eventually I realized I was blacklisted. I think the next day, or the day after, someone finally took a chance on me, and me on her, and it worked out great. Afterwards, I tell her thanks, and so she tells me that all of these asian operations have a website they use to share information. Is the client good, bad, did he do this, or that, etc. And my phone # was red flagged as someone who turns down appointments. So of course, I simply got a new burner and voila, issue solved. Just something to keep in mind.
Want a young, thin, nice boobs, super hot asian girl? Go see Jennifer. Look up my review on here.
-
12-26-17 23:31 #18168Senior Member

Posts: 818Agreed
Absolutely agree. Good move megatron.
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-17 21:07 #18167Senior Member

Posts: 123Good for you, more guys need to do this.
Originally Posted by Megatron81
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-17 12:56 #18166Senior Member

Posts: 68Asian ads
The other night I set up an appt for one of the Asian apartment massages in Southfield for 160. Now I know the pics and ads are fake and they won't send you real pics, so I'll usually ask some questions before hand. So I ask young or old? She says young, 22. Then I ask thin? And she says yes. Then I say ok, if not I'll leave and she says ok. I get there and sure as shit this lady is at least mid 40's. I ask where is the 22 year old I was told was here? She says oh she's busy, and tried to get me up the stairs. So I said fuck that and walked out. It's just annoying that they will literally say anything to get you there, but I've started to walk out more when I see something I don't like.
-
12-26-17 00:30 #18165Senior Member

Posts: 69Absolutely agree with this. I have met many women on SA. A few duds, but several have been better than any escort I met on the local boards. Better price and fewer restrictions.
Originally Posted by Nnapmas
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-17 00:24 #18164Senior Member

Posts: 86Abberation
No doubt there are girls on there who think a guy will pay them a few grand a month just to talk and go on dates. But they won't last. The vast vast majority know they need to give it up if you're going to give them $, so don't let a few bad apples ruin it for you.
Originally Posted by Dbiz01
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-17 22:23 #18163Senior Member

Posts: 82Help
Yeah I am in GR and saw them posting today for the first time. Texted with them a few times and they are at a hotel that many of the girls use. I found ads from your area so thought I would check with my fellow east side mongers.
Originally Posted by Girls1
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-17 22:12 #18162Senior Member

Posts: 744Help.
Posting in Grand Rapids as well.
PROBably fake IMO.
Lots of spam recently on BP.
Originally Posted by MasterHater
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-17 22:05 #18161Senior Member

Posts: 82Any help?
I was wondering if anybody has any info on these girls? Looks like they post in Detroit but can't find any reviews. Really just trying to figure out of they are legit. Thank you!
-
12-25-17 12:10 #18160Senior Member

Posts: 290SA, total joke
Too funny. Yeah a monthly allowance w / o spreading their legs. No thanks.
Originally Posted by Nnapmas
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-17 10:26 #18159Senior Member

Posts: 25Kinky Kayla
Anyone hear from kinky Kayla lately haven't seen her post anything for awhile she was great dm me.















