Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 74 of 1285 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 574 1074 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 19268
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18173

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by BJlvr419  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-7261/55976467

    Hey guys, I see most of this girl's posts are in your area. I'm in toledo, and as you can see, she's advertising down here. Anyone have any first-hand info? I'll be happy to reciprocate if you're down here and need a recommendation. Thanks!
    There's a reason why "she's" only offering head and ass. I have no further info on "her".

  2. #18172
    Quote Originally Posted by BJlvr419  [View Original Post]
    http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-7261/55976467

    Hey guys, I see most of this girl's posts are in your area. I'm in toledo, and as you can see, she's advertising down here. Anyone have any first-hand info? I'll be happy to reciprocate if you're down here and need a recommendation. Thanks!
    No first hand knowledge, but a search on the number shows some of her ads that are more upfront about being trans. An them review says more of a CD than a TS.

  3. #18171

    Any info?

    http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-7261/55976467

    Hey guys, I see most of this girl's posts are in your area. I'm in toledo, and as you can see, she's advertising down here. Anyone have any first-hand info? I'll be happy to reciprocate if you're down here and need a recommendation. Thanks!

  4. #18170

    Shawna

    Anyone heard from or still see Shawna ann?

    Miss that mouth.

  5. #18169

    Yes but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron81  [View Original Post]
    The other night I set up an appt for one of the Asian apartment massages in Southfield for 160. Now I know the pics and ads are fake and they won't send you real pics, so I'll usually ask some questions before hand. So I ask young or old? She says young, 22. Then I ask thin? And she says yes. Then I say ok, if not I'll leave and she says ok. I get there and sure as shit this lady is at least mid 40's. I ask where is the 22 year old I was told was here? She says oh she's busy, and tried to get me up the stairs. So I said fuck that and walked out. It's just annoying that they will literally say anything to get you there, but I've started to walk out more when I see something I don't like.
    I have operated this same way for a long time. Yes, absolutely our right to refuse the appointment when conditions are not met. However I want to let everyone know something I discovered:

    I had a particular bad day when I turned down 3 appointments because of the provider not being what I asked for and what was advertised. Just like Megatron's scenario he described. Chalked it up to a bad day and moved on. About a week later, I start making my calls, and no one was available. Not a single service even granted me an appointment. One even backed out after initially providing me the logistics, with a weird excuse, which I found very odd. Eventually I realized I was blacklisted. I think the next day, or the day after, someone finally took a chance on me, and me on her, and it worked out great. Afterwards, I tell her thanks, and so she tells me that all of these asian operations have a website they use to share information. Is the client good, bad, did he do this, or that, etc. And my phone # was red flagged as someone who turns down appointments. So of course, I simply got a new burner and voila, issue solved. Just something to keep in mind.

    Want a young, thin, nice boobs, super hot asian girl? Go see Jennifer. Look up my review on here.

  6. #18168

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by UpsideDown  [View Original Post]
    Good for you, more guys need to do this.
    Absolutely agree. Good move megatron.

  7. #18167
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron81  [View Original Post]
    The other night I set up an appt for one of the Asian apartment massages in Southfield for 160. Now I know the pics and ads are fake and they won't send you real pics, so I'll usually ask some questions before hand. So I ask young or old? She says young, 22. Then I ask thin? And she says yes. Then I say ok, if not I'll leave and she says ok. I get there and sure as shit this lady is at least mid 40's. I ask where is the 22 year old I was told was here? She says oh she's busy, and tried to get me up the stairs. So I said fuck that and walked out. It's just annoying that they will literally say anything to get you there, but I've started to walk out more when I see something I don't like.
    Good for you, more guys need to do this.

  8. #18166

    Asian ads

    The other night I set up an appt for one of the Asian apartment massages in Southfield for 160. Now I know the pics and ads are fake and they won't send you real pics, so I'll usually ask some questions before hand. So I ask young or old? She says young, 22. Then I ask thin? And she says yes. Then I say ok, if not I'll leave and she says ok. I get there and sure as shit this lady is at least mid 40's. I ask where is the 22 year old I was told was here? She says oh she's busy, and tried to get me up the stairs. So I said fuck that and walked out. It's just annoying that they will literally say anything to get you there, but I've started to walk out more when I see something I don't like.

  9. #18165
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnapmas  [View Original Post]
    No doubt there are girls on there who think a guy will pay them a few grand a month just to talk and go on dates. But they won't last. The vast vast majority know they need to give it up if you're going to give them $, so don't let a few bad apples ruin it for you.
    Absolutely agree with this. I have met many women on SA. A few duds, but several have been better than any escort I met on the local boards. Better price and fewer restrictions.

  10. #18164

    Abberation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbiz01  [View Original Post]
    Too funny. Yeah a monthly allowance w / o spreading their legs. No thanks.
    No doubt there are girls on there who think a guy will pay them a few grand a month just to talk and go on dates. But they won't last. The vast vast majority know they need to give it up if you're going to give them $, so don't let a few bad apples ruin it for you.

  11. #18163

    Help

    Yeah I am in GR and saw them posting today for the first time. Texted with them a few times and they are at a hotel that many of the girls use. I found ads from your area so thought I would check with my fellow east side mongers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Girls1  [View Original Post]
    Posting in Grand Rapids as well.

    PROBably fake IMO.

    Lots of spam recently on BP.

  12. #18162

    Help.

    Posting in Grand Rapids as well.

    PROBably fake IMO.

    Lots of spam recently on BP.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHater  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anybody has any info on these girls? Looks like they post in Detroit but can't find any reviews. Really just trying to figure out of they are legit. Thank you!

  13. #18161

    Any help?

    I was wondering if anybody has any info on these girls? Looks like they post in Detroit but can't find any reviews. Really just trying to figure out of they are legit. Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20171225-220026.jpg‎  

  14. #18160

    SA, total joke

    Quote Originally Posted by Nnapmas  [View Original Post]
    Though if you put a little time in and have some personality, anything is on the table with these horny young girls. I got a BJ from one 18 year old and have been with this cute 19 year old a handful of times now, didn't spend a dime. That's rare of course, but certainly possible.

    For anyone who can get to Lansing easily, there is a gold mine with the college girls looking for extra cash. A ton of girls from state are on that, and many are pretty damn hot. Most want a monthly allowance, but you find the right one you can talk them into pay per play. I just can't make it there easily.
    Too funny. Yeah a monthly allowance w / o spreading their legs. No thanks.

  15. #18159

    Kinky Kayla

    Anyone hear from kinky Kayla lately haven't seen her post anything for awhile she was great dm me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape