Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,656 to 17,670 of 19312
-
12-28-17 21:23 #1657Senior Member

Posts: 920Once upon a time she was cribbing in mlb between wickham and croton, back when BP was just kicking off. I saw hermbut when I was finished it turns out she was sharing the house with a few girls who were being managed. As usual after I drained my sack as I'm stopping in the livingroom to chat and have a smoke one of the girls there was a 9 or a 10 swear to that. Never made it back and she was skinny than in 2008 and those bolt ons just looked ridiculous.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-17 23:17 #1656Banned Member

Posts: 644Misty / Trisha
Trish is the name she used the other night, in fact I thought I was texting TrishM from post road. I'm not really interested in seeing TrishM. But some how I figured that whoever I'm texting wasn't the post rd MILF. So I figured it give this girl a shot since the 4'9 is sooooo tiny I'll have a look. After picking her up I figured it out, that it was Misty from the SW side. I didn't know enough about her except that she has a decent body for her age. So I wanted a car date at first to see what's what. It's late in the morning like 2 am. She pulls her shirt off to expose her bolt-ons. Not bad at all, really not bad at all. But I'm not a boob guy I'm all about the performance in the sack. Well I pull out Jr and she slithers like a little boa and coils up in my lap and start giving me a BBBJ. She's so tiny that 3/4 of her body is in my lap, I swear she's barely in her seat. I got her pants down and sure enough after a little light message on her clit she's moaning louder and louder. So I decided that I want FS so I negotiated the price for a half HH. . 80 . All I got to say, man oh man the FS in the passenger is something else with her. I'll definitely remember it for a very long time. I won't bore you in details but for what she can do and the price, she is a bargain. The BP market right now is slim pickings, so beggars can't be choosy. I'm mean some of the BP girls that are left I wouldn't dream with them, even if someone gave me a BP gift card for Christmas to see them.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/316973578360
The topless photo is a older picture, she's lost weight since then. There's some reviews in the SW section so do a search if you must. YMMV.
-
12-27-17 22:11 #1655Senior Member

Posts: 91Thanks for trying and sharing. Enjoy new year!
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-17 20:41 #1654Senior Member

Posts: 825P.S. Nothing against you RW I appreciate you sharing and trying.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-17 20:38 #1653Senior Member

Posts: 825I contacted her today as well. But she didn't ask my age. I didn't know she had a requirement on that as well. And I did feel that the initial 200 was kind of high. But I was still willing to save up and try her out. But if she's looking for men over 50 then I can't get around that one.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-17 20:21 #1652Senior Member

Posts: 1755Well, I tried
Well, I'm sorry about that. Apparently you're also too young. Yes, I heard about it already. I wish she would have given me some qualifiers like men over 50 and with money.
Originally Posted by CrLuverGuy
[View Original Post]
Now she wants to shut it down, so I can't give out the contact info anymore. To those that I've already given it to, if you're 50 or older and can afford at least 140 or more, you might give it a try but there's no guarantee that she'll reply.
To those that have read the description and then asked for digits, I have sent them to everyone that asked. Problem is, some, such as True Pair, aren't receiving my PMs. Either your mailbox is too full or the PM system is not working right. I wasn't ignoring anyone. Others with the same problem gave me an email address and I sent the info that way.
-
12-27-17 19:56 #1651Senior Member

Posts: 91Don't bother, she wanted 200 and up so I moved on. For an older non GFE why bother.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-17 18:57 #1650Regular Member

Posts: 18Moved
She told me she moved down south Florida. That's all I know.
Originally Posted by Beel926
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-17 18:37 #1649Senior Member

Posts: 113Cara
Any info on Cara recently? I last seen her in July and then she was talking about moving. Sent a text last week and got a wrong number reply. PM with any info. Thanks.
-
12-26-17 18:18 #1648Senior Member

Posts: 1755Info I send Not Being Received
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
I'm not sure what's going on with the PM system but I've sent contact info to Nydru90, Wolfpack10 and CrLuverGuy multiple times and it appears they're not receiving the PMs. I'm getting your PMs but you're not getting mine. You can PM an email address to me and I'll send the contact info that way. I don't know what else to do.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-17 11:43 #1647Senior Member

Posts: 1755Utr Info Update
My inbox has never been so busy. So far, I've received 25 requests for more info and have responded to 24. That said, 3 of the 24 that I responded to didn't receive my response. One never received the lengthy description and two others never received the contact info. I'm chalking it up to a USA server hiccup but can't complain because it's a free service. So, if you've requested UTR info and haven't gotten a response, please PM me again and I'll resend it. RW.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-17 00:08 #1646Senior Member

Posts: 1755Utr
Well, it seems that my UTR would like to find a few new regular clients to replace former ones she no longer has due to stroke, moved away, wife found the pill stash, etc. Obviously, there's no pictures, she doesn't advertise and probably doesn't even know about BP or this site. That's why I've always said she's more of an Off The Radar than an Under The Radar. She works a full time job in the afternoon and evening, so her availability will be mornings till about noon. She's older than some of you like, but I know there are some, like me, that prefer more mature providers. Established SMs and contributing Regulars that are interested can PM me for a much better description. If you're still interested after that, PM me for contact info. RW.
-
12-22-17 10:51 #1645Senior Member

Posts: 787BBW Alexis
Yesterday I received a text from Alexis. I have never seen, nor contacted her in the past. Her room mate, Gina, the PB MILF, gave her my number. I didn't know that until later. I saw / reviewed Gina once and will never see her again. Another forum member posted about Gina being involved in a ripoff.
Alexis sent me 2 pics and both looked good. One was definitely NOT her. The other MIGHT have been her about 150+ pounds ago. I have nothing against BBWs, they simply don't do it for me. I didn't know she was a BBW until she opened the door.
Yes, as soon as I realized it was Gina's house, I should have kept going. But, at 40 for a hhr, I figured I'd get my pipes cleaned on the cheap. Believe me, my Spidey sense was on high alert just in case it was a setup.
She opens the door and I see the BBW. WTH, I am already there. Back into her room (I bet Gina was in the room across the hall), her tits come out and we get to playing a little. All I wanted was a BBBJ and that is what I got. After I blew my load she asked if I wanted a massage, but I declined.
No doubt FS is available. Hr rate was 60 and 40 for a hhr.
I will not repeat.
-
12-21-17 18:06 #1644Banned Member

Posts: 644Eros?
Mind dropping a link or picture maybe a partial phone # might help. I have no idea who your talking about.
Originally Posted by GrahamM
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-17 21:16 #1643Senior Member

Posts: 787That could make for some interesting texts! .
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






