Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1635

    Tina in palm bay

    I was looking for a change so decided to check out some of the old numbers I had in my burner and come across Tina in palm bay.

    I have been with her a few times and she's nothing special except last night when I picked her up oh my god I was pleasantly surprised.

    She moved out of that dump with the bare concrete floors and is living on the east side now still in palm bay.

    The surprise is her body is smoking hot she gained some weight to fill her out very very nicely her ass is fantastic.

    Nicely rounded tits filled out a bit very nice pink kitty pink bungee hole smooth skin just a body to turn you rock hard.

    This is the first time I opted for a 2 timer usually I only hit it once but I had to hit it twice this time.

    The view from behind is awesome I loved bumping up on her ass.

    She's still kinda lack luster with the service but the body makes up for it everything covered and she's not really into head she's prefers women over men.

    She's not posting but still has the same number outcalls only tell her you heard about her from that guy Bob she don't want any trouble from LEO that's why she don't post.

    If you need her number she asked me to share so PM me.

    I don't post pics but I'm sure there's some out there.

  2. #1634

    Tiffany is the name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdrag  [View Original Post]
    Hey I've seen her a few times. Very talkative at first. Not a spinner but she has an A+ head game. Not many can make me cum from a BJ but she's one of them. Worth a visit even if it just for BJ.
    Whats the donation for BJ? Do cim?

  3. #1633
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Great head game

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/002628775301

    Texted this girl a few days last week was almost done and ready to make the pickup but I asked for 1 more thing and that was a pic of her with at least 1 tit out and her face.

    Well she sent me pic PG rated but accused me of being a pic collector and wouldn't sent 1 of her tit being out.

    Needless to say I didn't do the pickup and cut off the conversation cause I accused her of being a oinker.

    Has anyone been with her and any info if you don't mind sharing?
    Hey I've seen her a few times. Very talkative at first. Not a spinner but she has an A+ head game. Not many can make me cum from a BJ but she's one of them. Worth a visit even if it just for BJ.

  4. #1632

    Anybody??

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/002628775301

    Texted this girl a few days last week was almost done and ready to make the pickup but I asked for 1 more thing and that was a pic of her with at least 1 tit out and her face.

    Well she sent me pic PG rated but accused me of being a pic collector and wouldn't sent 1 of her tit being out.

    Needless to say I didn't do the pickup and cut off the conversation cause I accused her of being a oinker.

    Has anyone been with her and any info if you don't mind sharing?

  5. #1631

    Looking for help in Palm Bay

    Anyone have a suggestion for a reasonably priced real GFE gal 1/2 hour or hour to my hotel at night or who in BP to avoid at all costs?

    No BBW and yes looking for talented BBBJ type. If you know an UTR lady please let me know too.

    Best to send me message through messages.

    Last visit was horrible and hope to do better this time.

  6. #1630

    Sara in Titusville

    There was a provider in Titusville who went by Sara and advertised as a MILF.

    I had her digits and they are no longer good. I did a search and found only one review.

    Does anyone have any current info.

    Thank you,

    YM.

  7. #1629

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/042160341728 I remember reviews when she was with patients the spinner. But this girl posts every day and I haven't seen 1 recent review?? Anyone? Does she still look like any of these pics? Her body looks great!
    Body is not as great as it appears, more fatty folds in her belly than you can see. Not a bad romp in the hay if you negotiate a better price. I do miss my Patients though, LOL.

  8. #1628

    Brianna?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/042160341728 I remember reviews when she was with patients the spinner. But this girl posts every day and I haven't seen 1 recent review?? Anyone? Does she still look like any of these pics? Her body looks great!

  9. #1627

    Re: Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by CorvetteGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever dream with a girl named Misty from palm bay Melbourne area 4'9 29 looks sweet but ya never know. Donation quote 80/130.
    A few YEARS ago, I had a great 40 dream with her.

    I have an excellent source who has informed me that she's on meth. There are reasons why I won't go into any more detail.

    IMO, she's not worth the risk.

    Regards.

    Mal.

  10. #1626

    Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by CorvetteGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever dream with a girl named Misty from palm bay Melbourne area 4'9 29 looks sweet but ya never know. Donation quote 80/130.
    Search misty here and you'll find bunches of reports. Most from 5 and 6 years ago. She was a street walker for many years. But I've talked to her from her recent CL ads. Can't imagine how many guys have been there!!

  11. #1625

    Misty.

    Anybody ever dream with a girl named Misty from palm bay Melbourne area 4'9 29 looks sweet but ya never know. Donation quote 80/130.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3865.jpg‎  

  12. #1624

    Visiting.

    Monger from up north, o still be in the area soon for work, looking for recommendations on providers.

    Thanks.

  13. #1623

    Rip.

    Rip Bb girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2017-12-04-12-56-44-1.jpg‎  

  14. #1622
    Quote Originally Posted by PoundingHer  [View Original Post]
    Hawk, Run as far away as possible. Complete nut job and one of the worst providers I have ever seen and you and I go back a long time in this hobby. Play Safe-PH.
    I have, thank you my friend!

  15. #1621

    A real Wack Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    It seems like I've read something about her before but I can't seem to find it while searching this thread and the BP thread. Have any of you gents had any experience with this woman up in Titusville? Feel free to PM me if you like.

    http://420.com.orlando.hoxnif.com/post/21175305/#.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#orlando / photos /3212714071/21175305.
    Hawk, Run as far away as possible. Complete nut job and one of the worst providers I have ever seen and you and I go back a long time in this hobby. Play Safe-PH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape