Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18156

    Belmont Spa

    Went there the door was locked. Rang door bell and was buzz in. Pay for hh 45. Mamasan led me to a room. It was nice and small. Then a girl came in and turn down the lighting. It became very dim and I can't make out her face but she had a nice body. I ask her name and she mumbled something. The massage was ok. Then the flip. She teased the little guy. I ask her for extras then she says only HJ for 60. So I agree. Then she gets on table and pushes her breasts to my face and started the HJ. I could touch all over the clothing. Very nice body. Finish and continue with massage. Then led me out. When we got out the room I was surprised that the girl was pretty cute. I asked her name again and once again she mumbled something.

  2. #18155

    Linda spa on Western

    Went there late. Close to closing time. Door was locked rang the doorbell. A older lady answer the door. She was 40-50. Told her I come back another time. Told her I just notice she was closing.

  3. #18154

    Beijing on Irving Park

    The door wasn't lock like other places. Went in a girl came out her name was Gina. Plain looking went for the half hour. It was 45. Led me to a room. Man I got to said the room was creepy. A blue green light coming near the floor. Then she came in. And that light gave her a creepy look. Light rubbing on the back not much of a massage. A few minutes of that. Then she went for the legs. For the rest of the massage. And it was just light rubbing. Then the flip. She puts a towel on the little guy. I try touching her legs. She moves away and move to my legs again. So I ask her for extras and she says she doesn't to it. A waste of time. If it was a decent massage then I wouldn't mind. But a crappy massage of the legs no thanks.

  4. #18153

    Maggie

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mandy at golden. Looks are good. Great massage. Gave me a gift on my way out which I appreciated. Tipped her 60 for her effort. Didn't love the ass play but if that's your thing she's definitely down.
    Is she caucasian or asian?

  5. #18152
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mandy at golden. Looks are good. Great massage. Gave me a gift on my way out which I appreciated. Tipped her 60 for her effort. Didn't love the ass play but if that's your thing she's definitely down.
    That was my one complaint, she jammed that finger without asking. I was like, I don't like this. LOL.

  6. #18151

    Vancouver Intel?

    Hello Friends,

    I know this is probably not the correct thread, but I couldn't think of a better thread to post.

    I am planning to visit Vancouver soon, and I was wondering if anyone has experience with AMPs there.

    I would appreciate any info. Please feel free to PM.

    Thanks in advance and stay safe!

    GG.

  7. #18150

    Mandy

    Saw Mandy at golden. Looks are good. Great massage. Gave me a gift on my way out which I appreciated. Tipped her 60 for her effort. Didn't love the ass play but if that's your thing she's definitely down.

  8. #18149

    Maggie

    Guys, climbing into the wayback machine here but does anyone know what became of Maggie, who was at Mercy Accupuncture in Chinatown probably 5+ years ago? For anyone who's interested, I also used to see Lisa there (who's now "Kelly" at SXL) and CiCi (who, last I knew, works in Oak Park). But I'd love to know what happened to Maggie. Thanks.

  9. #18148

    Nowhere near ORD

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOip  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I am going to be near O'Hare tomorrow night and see Belmont Spa is recommended. Can anyone tell me where it is? When I search BP massage for "Belmont" several options pop up that have to do with an address on or near Belmont, but none look like an AMP near O'Hare. Thanks.
    It's in Lakeview, on Belmont. About 15 miles from ORD.

    BB, out.

  10. #18147

    Bree

    I saw her too. She is very attractive and friendly. That said, something about the experience was completely un-erotic for me. Business-like is not the right word for it, because she is very friendly. It is just that there was nothing that seemed remotely intimate about either the massage or the ending. I saw Natalia too and would recommend her much more highly.

    Quote Originally Posted by TetonResearch  [View Original Post]
    LT = logan? Base price massage is 160? Ooof.

  11. #18146

    Belmont?

    Guys,

    I am going to be near O'Hare tomorrow night and see Belmont Spa is recommended. Can anyone tell me where it is? When I search BP massage for "Belmont" several options pop up that have to do with an address on or near Belmont, but none look like an AMP near O'Hare. Thanks.

  12. #18145

    While we're at it

    I'm looking for an older lady that worked at Belmont. Name was Cici or Coco. Had a nice rack and was pretty. Had long hair she kept up. Best massage ever. Those chicks won't reveal where she went.

  13. #18144

    I Concur.

    Quote Originally Posted by IllMatic80  [View Original Post]
    Trust me, she really works there. She's hot. You will definitely know once you meet her. Don't give up my brother. Good things come to those who stay persistent.
    She was worth the wait, it took me 2 times to get her. She is super cool as well.

  14. #18143

    Mandy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Based upon my own observations and all previous reports I came to inevitable conclusion that no one here really knows who the fuck is Mandy. Who saw the real one? Does she really exist there?
    I went to see her today and have solved the mystery. Mandy stated to me that there is a Mandy and Sandy there. Mandy is there on Tuesday and Thursday evenings after 2 and some Sunday evenings. She stretched the shit out of me and gave me an amazing HE in a weird position while mounting me. I will repeat often.

  15. #18142
    Quote Originally Posted by IllMatic80  [View Original Post]
    Trust me, she really works there. She's hot. You will definitely know once you meet her. Don't give up my brother. Good things come to those who stay persistent.
    I saw her last Sunday. She couldn't give me a consistent day for when she is at work. Best bet is to go late in the evening. I went at 10 pm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape