Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Pine Tree

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 106 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 1579
This blog is moderated by Kurocha
  1. #904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1645

    Got to wear shades

    Quote Originally Posted by DS080  [View Original Post]
    I like the location of PT. Up the ramp and back of the building, very discreet. Also ample parking.

    Miki aims to please. GFE and PSE. No wonder she is popular.
    LOL. I don't know about that. Just my luck, when I arrived, 2 local braddahs in flourescent yellow shirts was smoking cigs and talking story. They just stared at me when I got out of my car and into the AMP. They were standing next to the tint shop or whatever that is next to PT. Granted, this was during normal day business hours, so, yeah.

    Late report, but I recently had Miki too. Had some build up and as we discussed the last time, she'd MSOG if I could cum quick. This time, I did it on purpose, first the pie, then her mouff. Totally spent, left with wobbly legs. Standard damage, went little bit over the time before the knock came.

  2. #903

    Miki

    Lable, with all this high marks on miki, can't get a time today.

    Try for tomorrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLable  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been there in a long long while, the last time was with kissing Christie. PT is just as I remember it, the girls sitting area as you enter, can see and say hello, with two big TS rooms, and clean. And HF only 50, rate the place the best, parking is great.

    How ever need to improve management a little.

    How ever after all the provider, and the process of elimination I elected to go with MIKI, right choice, this girl is pretty immo.

    A 10, happy and funny, S 10, lfk, Dfk, TS nuru, 15 minutes, then back in room, hot Dfk, BBBJ, hot 69, daty big time, sat on my face, keep putting her pussy in my mouth she went crazy, then cg, rcg, missionary, doggie, finished with a BBBJCIM non stop.

    Best BBBJCIM I ever had, time out rest period, no time for massage, used up the full hour, showered again shampoo too, complete wash down, dressed me, MiKi is sweet, so be nice to her.

  3. #902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Miki

    After reading so many positive reviews on PT recently, I decided to finally visit PT for the first time. I tried to schedule an appointment with Eve, but she was booked for the rest of the day. Although I never met Eve, she seems to be the most popular provider on the island now. Then I scheduled for Miki, because she has many positive reviews as well. I like the location of PT. Up the ramp and back of the building, very discreet. Also ample parking. I was let in and noticed the wide lobby with a big screen TV, and a provider in kimono like sleepwear lying in couch and watching korean soap opera on big screen TV. Not sure who she was. Didn't bother to ask the mamasan for her name. Definitely like the wooden flooring throughout. I prefer the wooden floor over carpet. Makes the place look a lot cleaner. PT is the biggest AMP I ever been too with its big lobby and rooms. Finally got to meet Miki. She was older than I expected. She has very exotic and pretty face. Someone mentioned that she is Korean Japanese mix. Maybe that's why. Miki got naked with very friendly attitude. Some LFK and groping. We went to the big shower room with two table showers. Miki used what I think is nuru. Body rubbing front and back. She lapped up the nuru off my body like a Siamese cat. 69 and more rubbing. She mounted BB right then and there without hesitation. I asked to go to the room to finish the business. Back to the room, I took my time to examine her body. Not an ounce of fat on her tummy. Very slender body. Lifted up her MMs and noticed the scars I read about in the past reports. Miki began to slowly and sensually BBBJ. Loved the big mirrors that I could watch her action. After awhile, transitioned into 69. Decided that I want BBBJCIM finish. Spun her around again and Miki went to town on my Jr with her BBBJ skill. Finally I blew a load into Miki's mouth. Miki really knows how to milk a man. Miki slowed her tempo and sucked every drop out of my nuts. Miki took me back to table shower for stand up shower. She washed my crotch really good. On the way back to the room, I noticed a young hot provider having dinner at the dining table. Long hair with some blond highlights. She had dark skin. Not sure natural or tanned. After getting dressed, Miki walked me out to the door. Miki aims to please. GFE and PSE. No wonder she is popular.

  4. #901

    Ai or Aira.

    Small girl with accent. I think Japanese but not certain. Short, maybe 5', maybe 120 pounds. 30 ish? Soft natural body, chubby. Nice boobs. Average face. Great table shower as some describe. Thought was going to be a great session after the shower. In the room did CBJ. Tried to suck tits but she did the trick with arms to block and could tell she positioned herself so I couldn't suck. This has happened to me before and it's a turn off so I learned to just go with it otherwise I'll go limp and be wasted session. Last happened to me at defunct sunflower, but chick was lot hotter and younger with banging bod that time. Anyway, Some lfk, but no DFK. Did normal positions. Didn't try DATY as just wanted to go through motions and get out. L / a / s = 8 (body) 6 (face)/5 (because no tit play)/5. Maybe I caught her wrong time or maybe just me and her have no chemistry. YMMV based on other comments. Will not repeat.

  5. #900

    Miki

    Decided to check her out after all the hype and it was totally worth it! She's very accommodating, very good looking, and does very good GFE. Took care of the HF and a little while later a lookalike gravure idol walks in with a big smile on her face. Head over to the shower room for clean up and nuru. Mid nuru she starts DFKing my ear and I'm lost at this point, it's too good. She has me flip over and quickly gets into BBBJ and I was losing it at the sounds alone but when she went to BBBJDT I felt like I was going to pop already. Dried off and had a quick stop for mouthwash before going back to the room. In the room start off with some DFK then into some BBBJ. Some DATY before jumping into CG, ACG, mish and she asks how I like it. Tell her it's great but want more of that BBBJDT and she nods and gets right to it. There's the knock but she motions that it's okay and focuses on the BBBJDT. Tells me that she wants CIM and it sends me over the edge and before I know it a little while later I'm obliging. She brought some water and we talked for a bit after, asking me how I liked the pictures. She seemed really happy that I liked them and urged me to come back again. As always YMMV but her GFE is top notch and I want to go back ASAP.

  6. #899

    Miki pt

    Haven't been there in a long long while, the last time was with kissing Christie. PT is just as I remember it, the girls sitting area as you enter, can see and say hello, with two big TS rooms, and clean. And HF only 50, rate the place the best, parking is great.

    How ever need to improve management a little.

    How ever after all the provider, and the process of elimination I elected to go with MIKI, right choice, this girl is pretty immo.

    A 10, happy and funny, S 10, lfk, Dfk, TS nuru, 15 minutes, then back in room, hot Dfk, BBBJ, hot 69, daty big time, sat on my face, keep putting her pussy in my mouth she went crazy, then cg, rcg, missionary, doggie, finished with a BBBJCIM non stop.

    Best BBBJCIM I ever had, time out rest period, no time for massage, used up the full hour, showered again shampoo too, complete wash down, dressed me, MiKi is sweet, so be nice to her.

  7. #898

    Ai / Aira

    Saw her again tonight and it was even better than last time.

    I skipped the table shower because we didn't have enough time for fun in the room last time. After she wiped me down with a hot towel she gave me a lovely BBBJ as I sat in a lazy boy chair (Pine Tree rooms are so awesome). It was awesome feeling like a king, reclining back in comfort while feeling her lovely mouth on my balls. Then we moved to the bed where I returned the favor with DATY. She loves it slow and sensual and afterwords was begging for me to put it in. Unfortunately I was having issues getting hard but she was a trooper doing everything from DFK to licking my nipples to get me ready. We did it K9 and then Mish before finishing CIM. We took the full hour and even went a little over. She worked her ass off (literally) to get that nut!

    Her service and attitude are definitely 10. IMO she's a 9 in looks because I love her body type (curvy MILF with bigger boobs) and I think her face is lovely. Of course to each their own and YMMV.

    It's a shame she's part time and I wish she worked weekends. Her schedule also seems to be very packed because of this. I hope she'll be able to keep up her high level of service. She might be my new ATF just because she fulfills my JAV fantasies.

  8. #897

    Miki pt

    Haven't been there in a long long while, the last time was with kissing Christie. PT is just as I remember it, the girls sitting area as you enter, can see and say hello, with two big TS rooms, and clean. And HF only 50, rate the place the best, parking is great.

    How ever need to improve management a little.

    How ever after all the provider, and the process of elimination I elected to go with MIKI, right choice, this girl is pretty immo.

    A 10, happy and funny, S 10, lfk, Dfk, TS nuru, 15 minutes, then back in room, hot Dfk, BBBJ, hot 69, daty big time, sat on my face, keep putting her pussy in my mouth she went crazy, then cg, rcg, missionary, doggie, finished with a BBBJCIM non stop.

    Best BBBJCIM I ever had, time out rest period, no time for massage, used up the full hour, showered again shampoo too, complete wash down, dressed me, MiKi is sweet, so be nice to her.

  9. #896

    Rrl & nra

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfen  [View Original Post]
    FMBA Is fuck me back action / attitude (as counterpoint to dead 🐠 experience DFE).

    PRS is public relations skills (good actress, makes you feel like you are appreciated as much as your wallet).

    Going to guess that RRL in that context is "required reading list" and NRA in that context sounds like Non-Restricted Access (as opposed to the many rules / boundary / germaphobic type providers who say no kiss, no FIV, no DATY, no fun).

    -W.
    RRL-Repeat rotation list.

    NRA-No rush attitude.

    M.

  10. #895

    Acronyms

    FMBA Is fuck me back action / attitude (as counterpoint to dead 🐠 experience DFE).

    PRS is public relations skills (good actress, makes you feel like you are appreciated as much as your wallet).

    Going to guess that RRL in that context is "required reading list" and NRA in that context sounds like Non-Restricted Access (as opposed to the many rules / boundary / germaphobic type providers who say no kiss, no FIV, no DATY, no fun).

    -W.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickie  [View Original Post]
    The only thing I understood in there was PSE and GFE. Can you translate the following? Or in other words, WTF?

    FMBA?

    RRL?

    NRA?

    PRS?

  11. #894

    Code

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickie  [View Original Post]
    The only thing I understood in there was PSE and GFE. Can you translate the following? Or in other words, WTF?

    FMBA?

    RRL?

    NRA?

    PRS?
    L D.

    Some kind of korean code lmso WTF too.

  12. #893

    What the heck do all those new acronyms mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Oh Miki,
    you're so fine.
    You're so fine
    you blow my mind,
    hey Miki.
    Hey Miki!

    Had to check out Miki after all the hype. All I got to say is tons of PRS from start to finish got the full hour of PSE GFE with NRA. Ultimate hands on the wall pushing back by Miki FMBA. Now that makes two Miki (s) that are both excellent service and attitude; one from Pine Tree and the other from Happiness. Both are spinners and both higher end of the YMMV spectrum for me. Most definitely Miki is now on the RRL. When more time prevail I will post a more detailed reports RE: L / A / S.
    The only thing I understood in there was PSE and GFE. Can you translate the following? Or in other words, WTF?

    FMBA?

    RRL?

    NRA?

    PRS?

  13. #892
    Senior Member


    Posts: 310

    Mimi looks great

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp64  [View Original Post]
    Ok, Mimi is a classic, but very pretty, soft body, nice rack and nips, shower nothing special, just a good cleaning, nice BBBJ, in the room, so nice! Kissing, nipple licking, BBBJ, 69, flower nice and clean, cg, doggie, mish, her cocksukin so Good, pull out and suk cock with light feathery hand job! And swallow! All in all very nice for a classic beauty! Will be driving the Mimi again!
    I saw Mimi sitting on the couch recently she looked great.

  14. #891

    Miki FMBA PSE now on the RRL. Everything I like done!

    “Oh Miki,
    you're so fine.
    You're so fine
    you blow my mind,
    hey Miki.
    Hey Miki!”

    Had to check out Miki after all the hype. All I got to say is tons of PRS from start to finish got the full hour of PSE GFE with NRA. Ultimate hands on the wall pushing back by Miki FMBA. Now that makes two Miki (s) that are both excellent service and attitude; one from Pine Tree and the other from Happiness. Both are spinners and both higher end of the YMMV spectrum for me. Most definitely Miki is now on the RRL. When more time prevail I will post a more detailed reports RE: L / A / S.

  15. #890
    Quote Originally Posted by Reago13  [View Original Post]
    I was only going by boobs. But agree the rest of the package was average. But back then she was BB for some of us lucky few.
    No wonder she was popular LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape