Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #1372

    Some Girls I Recognize on SA

    1) Alluring sparkle.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-4b7752ffe691

    Can anyone still see this profile? I recognized her because her older sister used to advertise on BP. I've found both of their FB accounts years ago. I made the mistake of messaging Alluring sparkle telling her bits of what I know about her, and asking if she was interested in an arrangement, and almost immediately I can't see her profile anymore, LOL.

    2) Tinytx3.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-9b663082c21f

    I actually found this one months ago, but I just realized that I hadn't asked about her on this forum before. I'm pretty sure this one advertised on BP years ago. I recognized her because she was a FB friend of Jennie / Samantha, another BP girl whom I've talked about a number of times on the BP subforum. (Tragically Jennie died 2 years ago.) We were in the midst of negotiating an arrangement, but then messaging abruptly ceased -- maybe I was too forward in saying what I wanted. I'm curious if anyone here has seen her.

    3) Kaylaxo_.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-bc521db99106

    Her profile pic looks awfully familiar. Maybe I've seen the pic on BP or LER or EB somewhere, and that the reports there were that the pic was fake? I have not messaged her yet. Has anyone seen her?

  2. #1371
    It is non-uniform. There are small areas of some nice, but also a fair number of abandon blocks. According to the Baltimore Police Crime Database, Lower Park-Heights has one of the highest crime rates in Baltimore, which is a pretty high bar. Nearer to the zoo is "lower", and near the several blocks of burning, looting, and rioting a couple years back. That having been said, I have been to most areas of Baltimore, and never feel personally threatened. Your biggest danger is probably getting randomly caught up in something unrelated, or the person you are wanting to meet being a malicious actor.

    --grimm.

    Quote Originally Posted by SBWanted  [View Original Post]
    I'm reaching out to the Baltimore City experts. If someone says they are from Park Heights, sort of near the zoo, what does that tell you? I don't know the area and there are many sketchy parts of Baltimore (like any city). I'm not looking to meet someone from the ghetto and I'm certainly not looking to explore any bad areas of Baltimore myself. Any help is appreciated.

  3. #1370

    Open eyes now. Maybe.

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck  [View Original Post]
    I messaged with her 13 days ago, she said that she was still in Indonesia, but moving to Baltimore on Dec 10th so she must be here now. She was wondering why all the men on SA were asking her what her allowance expectation was, she says she is not that kind of girl. LOL.
    She and I have been chatting since last night. Gave up the digits this morning. She seems to know what she wants now. She wanted to feel me out and figure out our wants in an arrangement beforehand though. She wants to be in more of a actual SB arrangement. Right now she's pushing $$$ until I'm spent. Looking at my New years bonus I may just treat myself and indulge further with a meet and greet a couple days after Christmas. Though, I kinda want private selfies because almost TGTBT to me. Will update after Christmas I hope.

  4. #1369

    Dry Spell, but Picking Up Now

    As mentioned earlier from another member, I also started to go through a dry spell. Didn't really check for like 2 weeks. All of a sudden there seems to be a bunch of new additions on SA. Probably because exams are over and Christmas season. I've been talking to a few, but some have overestimated their worth. I'm sure the next few weeks are going to be blowing up with new girls.

  5. #1368

    Baltimore Info

    I'm reaching out to the Baltimore City experts. If someone says they are from Park Heights, sort of near the zoo, what does that tell you? I don't know the area and there are many sketchy parts of Baltimore (like any city). I'm not looking to meet someone from the ghetto and I'm certainly not looking to explore any bad areas of Baltimore myself. Any help is appreciated.

  6. #1367
    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    1)
    7) Jessica-Yessica.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-095a408ff544

    There was a profile pic, but she removed it for some reason. Also seems to be DTF, but we didn't get far in messaging because I since found girl #4 above.
    She also use to say in her profile she wouldn't meet anyone without current STD tests, and wanted to chat a bit first. I texted (she gave me her digits) with her for some time, but she was always VERY slow in replying. Given that she's dramatically changed her profile, you have to wonder if it just someone playing games.

  7. #1366

    Various SB's

    1) Soulfulaquarius.

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    I later found out that she doesn't want anything physical.

    2) shel123 xo.

    Quote Originally Posted by CG53  [View Original Post]
    Wow, this one wanted to text. After some back and forth she goes straight to talking dirty. And wanted a pic of me. I didn't talk back but said thanks and have a good life.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-7adf3705c888
    I had been chatting with this one as well. She hasn't asked me for a pic yet. I found her FB. She's a college senior from Delaware, but attends school in Baltimore. She seems to be DTF. But lately messages have been sporadic, probably because of exams. As it is, I won't pursue further, because of girl #4 below.

    3) I'm an Asian girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmShipTrees  [View Original Post]
    Same with this one:

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...d-8734152ad866

    Though I may have dodged the bullet with her. All her messages were like: blah blah blah I am depressed because I am in debt, mostly ignoring the "I can help you with that". Maybe I am just being too subtle. I am waiting for a few exchanges before talking allowance. Maybe I should be more up front. Dunno.
    I had chatted with this one, too. I think I was pretty forward with what I wanted when messaging her, but then she said something like, "I don't know if I would be comfortable with that," and all messaging ceased.

    4) Sorry gents, but I'm keeping this one to myself. Some firsts here for me. First 18 year old (that I can verify) in my 15 years of mongering. First girl that I found myself who hasn't been mentioned before on this thread. First girl with whom I spent the night (as a mongerer). Funny thing is, she's not in school currently but wants to go to CCBC next year. She mentioned that she sucks at math, and since I've tutored younger cousins and family friends in math before, I may offer to tutor her in exchange for a lower donation LOL.

    5) Rosegirl19.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-de31be38e12e

    Her profile seems to indicate that she's DTF. But when I messaged her asking if she wanted financial assistance, she replied "Sorry, not interested. " At least she told me LOL. Most girls just ignore me and not reply to my messages. I am curious, though, if anyone else has been chatting with her.

    6) Pricilla Marie.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-60da43dc541f

    Online only. I can't see her profile anymore, so I don't know if she deactivated it or if she blocked me.

    7) Jessica-Yessica.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-095a408ff544

    There was a profile pic, but she removed it for some reason. Also seems to be DTF, but we didn't get far in messaging because I since found girl #4 above.

  8. #1365
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmShipTrees  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with the chicks on SA who write platonic only? And what is with the luxury / high expectations gals? Even more the financial domination ones? I had no clue what that was, I had to look it up. Are there seriously guys out there that just want to fork over cash on demand without any compensatory arrangement? WTF?

    I am just angry because I am going through a dry spell on SA. Had something lined up for tomorrow but the gal clammed up when I sent her the requested pic. Seriously, I am not that ugly. I think anyway.

    Has anyone seen this gal:

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...d-25d17e559804

    I had a convo going with her and a meet scheduled, but couldn't get a response to finalize -- no pick involved so it wasn't that:

    Same with this one:

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...d-8734152ad866

    Though I may have dodged the bullet with her. All her messages were like: blah blah blah I am depressed because I am in debt, mostly ignoring the "I can help you with that". Maybe I am just being too subtle. I am waiting for a few exchanges before talking allowance. Maybe I should be more up front. Dunno.

    Grimm.
    I'm pretty sure most of the women putting findom have no idea what the true definition is. I think this was mentioned on the Richmond thread.

    As for the POTs going silent with no explanation. Welcome to the bowl! Shit happens. It's not you. Keep Calm and Carry on!

  9. #1364

    Wondering

    I can't say I've had any luck with these types of girls, but I've never tried that hard. I usually just pass most of them over. I've always wondered if this is actually something that works or if they just end up going away, realizing their dream of getting rich for doing nothing ain't happening.

    I've been having a dry spell myself right now also.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmShipTrees  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with the chicks on SA who write platonic only? And what is with the luxury / high expectations gals? Even more the financial domination ones? I had no clue what that was, I had to look it up. Are there seriously guys out there that just want to fork over cash on demand without any compensatory arrangement? WTF?

    I am just angry because I am going through a dry spell on SA. Had something lined up for tomorrow but the gal clammed up when I sent her the requested pic. Seriously, I am not that ugly. I think anyway.

    Has anyone seen this gal:

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...d-25d17e559804

    I had a convo going with her and a meet scheduled, but couldn't get a response to finalize -- no pick involved so it wasn't that:

    Same with this one:

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...d-8734152ad866

    Though I may have dodged the bullet with her. All her messages were like: blah blah blah I am depressed because I am in debt, mostly ignoring the "I can help you with that". Maybe I am just being too subtle. I am waiting for a few exchanges before talking allowance. Maybe I should be more up front. Dunno.

    Grimm.

  10. #1363

    What's the deal with Platonic, High expectations, luxury lifestyle, fin. Dom etc?

    Has anyone had any luck with the chicks on SA who write platonic only? And what is with the luxury / high expectations gals? Even more the financial domination ones? I had no clue what that was, I had to look it up. Are there seriously guys out there that just want to fork over cash on demand without any compensatory arrangement? WTF?

    I am just angry because I am going through a dry spell on SA. Had something lined up for tomorrow but the gal clammed up when I sent her the requested pic. Seriously, I am not that ugly. I think anyway.

    Has anyone seen this gal:

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...d-25d17e559804

    I had a convo going with her and a meet scheduled, but couldn't get a response to finalize -- no pick involved so it wasn't that:

    Same with this one:

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...d-8734152ad866

    Though I may have dodged the bullet with her. All her messages were like: blah blah blah I am depressed because I am in debt, mostly ignoring the "I can help you with that". Maybe I am just being too subtle. I am waiting for a few exchanges before talking allowance. Maybe I should be more up front. Dunno.

    Grimm.

  11. #1362

    Hourglass Figure

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRider  [View Original Post]
    Asian outside of Baltimore. Does anyone have 411 on her? I've been chatting and she won't give out a phone number. That's usually a major red flag for me.
    I messaged with her 13 days ago, she said that she was still in Indonesia, but moving to Baltimore on Dec 10th so she must be here now. She was wondering why all the men on SA were asking her what her allowance expectation was, she says she is not that kind of girl. LOL.

  12. #1361

    Hourglassfigure

    Asian outside of Baltimore. Does anyone have 411 on her? I've been chatting and she won't give out a phone number. That's usually a major red flag for me.

  13. #1360

    Jessica

    I probably should have done the same as you and passed, but I drove all the way damn out there, and just figured why not.

    --grimm.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimInbMore  [View Original Post]
    I met her for breakfast / coffee. Thought she might be hot but all I could smell when I picked her up at her house (turn off) was cigarette smoke (turn off #2). Also, I thought she looked much better in her pics than in person. In person was a bit of a let down for me.

    If she didn't give all the signs of being an emergency baby, I might have indulged.

  14. #1359

    Holly

    Check your PM sir.

    -grimm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron8025  [View Original Post]
    She's been contacted me quite a bit. I wasn't sure if she was a pro. Could you give a little info on your hook-up? Feel free to PM me. Thanks!

  15. #1358
    Quote Originally Posted by JimInbMore  [View Original Post]
    To me, unless she's the best you've ever had in the bedroom, this is grounds for terminating an arrangement. I've had cancellations before, even after I had booked a room, but it has always been for a good reason. Babysitting fell through, got phone stolen, etc.
    Funny how often babies lose their phone or it gets stolen LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape