Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Seeking Arrangements

+ Submit Review
Page 721 of 732 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,815 of 10967
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #167

    SA noob advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuteBoyRandy4  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell me how to get an arrangement on SA?
    I don't consider myself an expert here but I do have some basic advice.

    1. As a guy you *_must_* have a premium account. Pay the fee if you want to message girls back and forth you find interesting.

    2. Be creative and witty in those ice-breaker messages. These girls get bombed with "hey" and "ppm?" (pay per meet) messages from us mongers. Make yourself stand out if you want her attention.

    3. Be wary of bots. Various accounts that use the same picture might be a scam. OTOH, it may be a "pro" that got banned for being too blatant in message.

    4. Never pay for a meet and greet. Period.

    5. Lots of girls have "golden pussy syndrome" (GPS). They want stupid money for platonic arrangement. Take a pass on these stuck up bitches.

    6. Do take the conversation to text / email. You'll get more pictures and now you're on her radar.

    7. Don't be flake. If you agree to meet her, then go meet. You'll get lots of female flakes yourself. I certainly did. Don't add to the snow storm.

    8. Most of these girls are "under the radar" (UTR). They are college kids looking for money or bored MILFs looking for a thrill. Some of them may be BP "pros" but in my experience, most are not. Don't be rude or too explicit at first. They need to warm up to you same as any "vanilla" relationship.

    9. Try not to be stupid by thinking with the little head. I fell into a CL scam recently (see my recent post in that forum). Scams are out there and they will get your money if you are occasionally stupid like me.

    10. Golden rule: Stay safe. Be on your guard. Watch out for scams, blackmail, mugging thugs, diseases and other harmful / dangerous elements of this hobby.

  2. #166

    I ain't saying she a gold digga.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMins  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly my experience as well. I'd much rather see a high end provider at those prices. The SB's I've seen also only want to go one round which hurts the value prop. Still searching for that gem!
    Many toss out $400-$500 as the going in number without seeing pics. It seems the standard starting point.

  3. #165

    Bunch

    S77, There are a bunch of them with various names. Even more than one for SA. I have not found a pot of gold in any of them, but maybe there is a hidden gem within the bunch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    I've had at least two women tell me there is a well known fb community group for Sugar Babies. So I am assuming they are using the forum the same way we are using ours (learning the ropes, get info on users, types of arrangements, costs, etc).

  4. #164

    Community sites for Sugar Babies

    I've had at least two women tell me there is a well known fb community group for Sugar Babies. So I am assuming they are using the forum the same way we are using ours (learning the ropes, get info on users, types of arrangements, costs, etc).

  5. #163

    Noob

    Why can't I find anyone on SA?

    Can someone tell me how to get an arrangement on SA?

    PM's welocome.

  6. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMins  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly my experience as well. I'd much rather see a high end provider at those prices. The SB's I've seen also only want to go one round which hurts the value prop. Still searching for that gem!
    This will come as a shock to most on here but the more you have to pay, the less she actually likes you. What you're paying above 100-200 per visit is the amount she needs to hold her nose long enough for you to get what you want out of the visit. Bottom line, If she needs a lot of sugar to tolerate being with you, don't expect a mind-blowing night out of it.

  7. #161

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    In my experience I have found most girls want between 400 - 500 to start off. Some I can talk down to 300. The ones that don't budge I just move on. There are so many women on here, it just takes a little work to find the right connection. I had a smoking hot palates instructor that just wanted 250 but service was rushed. I have 2 that want 300 per meet in walking distance from my house which is dangerous. My biggest hurdle is people like you who drive the prices up.
    This is exactly my experience as well. I'd much rather see a high end provider at those prices. The SB's I've seen also only want to go one round which hurts the value prop. Still searching for that gem!

  8. #160

    Ms RosaBaby She works until 6 every night

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she wouldn't send me additional pics either. I got the vibe that she was just looking to waste my time so I moved on.
    However one day she texted and said the day off but I was busy, Keep texting, try for after 6 pm.

  9. #159

    MsRosababy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack617  [View Original Post]
    Regarding links, it really takes no effort to post a link to an SA babe's profile yet the search function there can be cumbersome so please paste links when posting about a girl.

    I had been in touch with MsRosababy a couple weeks ago, shared my pics and we moved over to texting. A few text messages in and she asks for more pics. I reply that the only pic she provided was the one on the site and while nice it would be nice to see if her face matches her perfect backside. She resisted and said she needed more pics of me first to feel "comfortable". Fuck that shit! Anyone here have any contact with her?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-9a0c4ac83233
    Yes, she wouldn't send me additional pics either. I got the vibe that she was just looking to waste my time so I moved on.

  10. #158

    Avoid

    Shocked that she showed interest, met and I saw the signs. Big time IV user, bailed but all was available cheap for those with a death wish.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-6f4856db4e44

  11. #157

    Spike is so right

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    In my experience I have found most girls want between 400 - 500 to start off. Some I can talk down to 300. The ones that don't budge I just move on. There are so many women on here, it just takes a little work to find the right connection. I had a smoking hot palates instructor that just wanted 250 but service was rushed. I have 2 that want 300 per meet in walking distance from my house which is dangerous. My biggest hurdle is people like you who drive the prices up.
    These guys that offer girls crazy money and then they reject it now think they are worth 800, etc. I think you miss out on some gems if you lowball but if your willing to shell out 300 plus hotel for a few hours you can get 85 pct of the girls on here assuming your personality / looks don't creep that particular girl out. I am figuring out from this site young asian girls either don't dig me (who knew after years of massage parlors) or they think their pussy is worth at least 500 and won't budge. Luckily my latin game is on point.

  12. #156

    MsRosababy and links

    Regarding links, it really takes no effort to post a link to an SA babe's profile yet the search function there can be cumbersome so please paste links when posting about a girl.

    I had been in touch with MsRosababy a couple weeks ago, shared my pics and we moved over to texting. A few text messages in and she asks for more pics. I reply that the only pic she provided was the one on the site and while nice it would be nice to see if her face matches her perfect backside. She resisted and said she needed more pics of me first to feel "comfortable". Fuck that shit! Anyone here have any contact with her?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-9a0c4ac83233
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1f834fb2-08f5-4e12-b7f5-e103bbca9816.jpg‎  

  13. #155

    You can Negotiate.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyAng888  [View Original Post]
    I been on Sa for about a month and half now, At first, I was offering $500 and didn't have any luck. Now I'm offering $800 and been seeing the most beautiful girl in the early 20's. I guess if your willing to pay, you'll find what your looking for! Few of them are messaging me, but I really can only afford two SB at the same time. Good luck guys!
    In my experience I have found most girls want between 400 - 500 to start off. Some I can talk down to 300. The ones that don't budge I just move on. There are so many women on here, it just takes a little work to find the right connection. I had a smoking hot palates instructor that just wanted 250 but service was rushed. I have 2 that want 300 per meet in walking distance from my house which is dangerous. My biggest hurdle is people like you who drive the prices up.

  14. #154
    Wow, 800? I think that is just nuts but that's the beauty of the bowl, everyone makes it what they want to make it.

    Just a thought, wouldn't it be much more time efficient, convenient, and cheaper to just use a quality agency at that price?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyAng888  [View Original Post]
    I been on Sa for about a month and half now, At first, I was offering $500 and didn't have any luck. Now I'm offering $800 and been seeing the most beautiful girl in the early 20's. I guess if your willing to pay, you'll find what your looking for! Few of them are messaging me, but I really can only afford two SB at the same time. Good luck guys!

  15. #153

    Thanks I appreciate your help CM

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    1. Hit search sign (next to SA at top of page).

    2. Hit Filters.

    3. Hit other location. Print in Los Angeles, ca in box.

    4. Hit on Los Angeles ca on list that appears.

    5. Adjust distance (10 miles, 25 miles, just that location, etc).

    6. Hit search.
    Thanks Cm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape