Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Hx Providers in the SGV

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1154
You Won
This blog is moderated by BenderOver
  1. #89

    Sweetasiangirls

    Anybody been to this place? How is their services, they are on HX Have an Italian girl today.

  2. #88

    Cecillia

    Anyone familiar with cecillia? Seems like she's been pretty active in the area in the past, and then she kinda disappeared in terms of ads recently.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/authors/Cecillia/

  3. #87

    Not the booker

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelGuy22  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Since you know her D. O. B.
    I'm her client not booker.

    I just ask a lot of personal questions.

    It helps the encounters to be more intimate.

    Well, at least for me.

    I also know she's originally from Shanghai.

    She came to the USA In January.

    She even started her own (escort) business.

  4. #86

    Are you the booker?

    Quote Originally Posted by Studdyk  [View Original Post]
    Vivi is 33 years old. DOB 2/8/84.

    I haven't had Mia yet.

    How does she respond to DATY?

    Vivi won't allow herself to orgasm by DATY.

    Yes, Mia and Vivi have the same handler.

    They know each other.

    When Vivi is on the rag, she'll refer guys to Mia.
    Just curious. Since you know her D. O. B.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Studdyk  [View Original Post]
    Vivi is 33 years old. DOB 2/8/84.

    I haven't had Mia yet.

    How does she respond to DATY?

    Vivi won't allow herself to orgasm by DATY.

    Yes, Mia and Vivi have the same handler.

    They know each other.

    When Vivi is on the rag, she'll refer guys to Mia.
    Daty is ok, I think overall vivi does provide a better service though.

  6. #84

    Vivi

    Quote Originally Posted by TickingTock  [View Original Post]
    Saw vivi recently, wasnt bad. Good value for the cost. Not sure what age was mentioned, but she looked late 30's / early 40's to me.

    Also theres another Chinese girl who I'm pretty sure has the same handler, in the same area. Her name is mia, and is more petite than vivi.
    Vivi is 33 years old. DOB 2/8/84.

    I haven't had Mia yet.

    How does she respond to DATY?

    Vivi won't allow herself to orgasm by DATY.

    Yes, Mia and Vivi have the same handler.

    They know each other.

    When Vivi is on the rag, she'll refer guys to Mia.

  7. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Studdyk  [View Original Post]
    Yes. GFE. BBBJ, DATY, 69, LFK.
    Saw vivi recently, wasnt bad. Good value for the cost. Not sure what age was mentioned, but she looked late 30's / early 40's to me.

    Also theres another Chinese girl who I'm pretty sure has the same handler, in the same area. Her name is mia, and is more petite than vivi.

  8. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChango  [View Original Post]
    Is she GFE? BBBJ?
    Yes. GFE. BBBJ, DATY, 69, LFK.

  9. #81

    Vivi

    What's offered for $160 for vivi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Studdyk  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her.

    She uses many aliases, but her Chinese name is Mingying.

    I love her service, but she's $40 more expensive than the AMP, AAMP girls.

    One Benjamin and 3 Jackson's.

  10. #80

    Services?

    Quote Originally Posted by Studdyk  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her.

    She uses many aliases, but her Chinese name is Mingying.

    I love her service, but she's $40 more expensive than the AMP, AAMP girls.

    One Benjamin and 3 Jackson's.
    Is she GFE? BBBJ?

  11. #79

    Vivi. Vivian - Luciya. Ming Ying

    Quote Originally Posted by TickingTock  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Vivi from citvib? # ending in 0982? There's an asian girl in Pasadena with the same name. Sorry, I can't see the pics on HX.
    Yes, that's her.

    She uses many aliases, but her Chinese name is Mingying.

    I love her service, but she's $40 more expensive than the AMP, AAMP girls.

    One Benjamin and 3 Jackson's.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mmexport1506540621167.jpg‎  

  12. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Studdyk  [View Original Post]
    There are 2 photos that are not her.

    The older photos are her actual photos.

    100% accurate.
    Is this the same Vivi from citvib? # ending in 0982? There's an asian girl in Pasadena with the same name. Sorry, I can't see the pics on HX.

  13. #77

    Photo accuracy

    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    How accurate is the pictures compared to the person? I see there are several different person in the profile pictures, which is which LOL.
    There are 2 photos that are not her.

    The older photos are her actual photos.

    100% accurate.

  14. #76

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by Philster88  [View Original Post]
    How much did Vivian want to charge you? She quoted me $300 for the hour. Seems very expensive by hx standards.
    I paid $160 for 30 min.

    She's not a clock watcher.

    My 30 min sessions always ran longer.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Studdyk  [View Original Post]
    For awesome service by a beautiful babe (looks like Ming Na Wen), go see Vivian_520.

    She's in Pasadena, right by the Memorial Park Gold Line Station.

    It'll cost you more than a Benji, but she's so worth it!

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Vivian_520

    Human I plex. Com / profiles / Vivian_520.
    How accurate is the pictures compared to the person? I see there are several different person in the profile pictures, which is which LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape