Thread: Hx Providers in the SGV
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1154
-
12-20-17 16:23 #89Senior Member

Posts: 83Sweetasiangirls
Anybody been to this place? How is their services, they are on HX Have an Italian girl today.
-
12-18-17 01:16 #88Senior Member

Posts: 99Cecillia
Anyone familiar with cecillia? Seems like she's been pretty active in the area in the past, and then she kinda disappeared in terms of ads recently.
http://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/authors/Cecillia/
-
12-14-17 16:47 #87Senior Member

Posts: 262Not the booker
I'm her client not booker.
Originally Posted by TravelGuy22
[View Original Post]
I just ask a lot of personal questions.
It helps the encounters to be more intimate.
Well, at least for me.
I also know she's originally from Shanghai.
She came to the USA In January.
She even started her own (escort) business.
-
12-14-17 12:32 #86Senior Member

Posts: 40Are you the booker?
Just curious. Since you know her D. O. B.
Originally Posted by Studdyk
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-17 23:22 #85Senior Member

Posts: 99Daty is ok, I think overall vivi does provide a better service though.
Originally Posted by Studdyk
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-17 10:15 #84Senior Member

Posts: 262Vivi
Vivi is 33 years old. DOB 2/8/84.
Originally Posted by TickingTock
[View Original Post]
I haven't had Mia yet.
How does she respond to DATY?
Vivi won't allow herself to orgasm by DATY.
Yes, Mia and Vivi have the same handler.
They know each other.
When Vivi is on the rag, she'll refer guys to Mia.
-
12-13-17 01:12 #83Senior Member

Posts: 99Saw vivi recently, wasnt bad. Good value for the cost. Not sure what age was mentioned, but she looked late 30's / early 40's to me.
Originally Posted by Studdyk
[View Original Post]
Also theres another Chinese girl who I'm pretty sure has the same handler, in the same area. Her name is mia, and is more petite than vivi.
-
12-01-17 03:12 #82Senior Member

Posts: 262Yes. GFE. BBBJ, DATY, 69, LFK.
Originally Posted by MisterChango
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-17 18:59 #81Senior Member

Posts: 60Vivi
What's offered for $160 for vivi?
Originally Posted by Studdyk
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-17 18:11 #80Senior Member

Posts: 548Services?
Is she GFE? BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Studdyk
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-17 16:20 #79Senior Member

Posts: 262Vivi. Vivian - Luciya. Ming Ying
Yes, that's her.
Originally Posted by TickingTock
[View Original Post]
She uses many aliases, but her Chinese name is Mingying.
I love her service, but she's $40 more expensive than the AMP, AAMP girls.
One Benjamin and 3 Jackson's.
-
11-30-17 02:39 #78Senior Member

Posts: 99Is this the same Vivi from citvib? # ending in 0982? There's an asian girl in Pasadena with the same name. Sorry, I can't see the pics on HX.
Originally Posted by Studdyk
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-17 01:44 #77Senior Member

Posts: 262Photo accuracy
There are 2 photos that are not her.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
The older photos are her actual photos.
100% accurate.
-
11-28-17 01:42 #76Senior Member

Posts: 262Vivian
I paid $160 for 30 min.
Originally Posted by Philster88
[View Original Post]
She's not a clock watcher.
My 30 min sessions always ran longer.
-
11-28-17 00:15 #75Senior Member

Posts: 577How accurate is the pictures compared to the person? I see there are several different person in the profile pictures, which is which LOL.
Originally Posted by Studdyk
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





