Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 10,801 to 10,815 of 10961
-
12-17-17 22:56 #161Senior Member

Posts: 68Agree
This is exactly my experience as well. I'd much rather see a high end provider at those prices. The SB's I've seen also only want to go one round which hurts the value prop. Still searching for that gem!
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-17 20:53 #160Senior Member

Posts: 664Ms RosaBaby She works until 6 every night
However one day she texted and said the day off but I was busy, Keep texting, try for after 6 pm.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-17 20:16 #159Senior Member

Posts: 203MsRosababy
Yes, she wouldn't send me additional pics either. I got the vibe that she was just looking to waste my time so I moved on.
Originally Posted by Jack617
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-17 18:45 #158Asshole

Posts: 496Avoid
Shocked that she showed interest, met and I saw the signs. Big time IV user, bailed but all was available cheap for those with a death wish.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-6f4856db4e44
-
12-17-17 08:16 #157Senior Member

Posts: 201Spike is so right
These guys that offer girls crazy money and then they reject it now think they are worth 800, etc. I think you miss out on some gems if you lowball but if your willing to shell out 300 plus hotel for a few hours you can get 85 pct of the girls on here assuming your personality / looks don't creep that particular girl out. I am figuring out from this site young asian girls either don't dig me (who knew after years of massage parlors) or they think their pussy is worth at least 500 and won't budge. Luckily my latin game is on point.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-17 17:38 #156Asshole

Posts: 496MsRosababy and links
Regarding links, it really takes no effort to post a link to an SA babe's profile yet the search function there can be cumbersome so please paste links when posting about a girl.
I had been in touch with MsRosababy a couple weeks ago, shared my pics and we moved over to texting. A few text messages in and she asks for more pics. I reply that the only pic she provided was the one on the site and while nice it would be nice to see if her face matches her perfect backside. She resisted and said she needed more pics of me first to feel "comfortable". Fuck that shit! Anyone here have any contact with her?
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-9a0c4ac83233
-
12-16-17 11:31 #155Senior Member

Posts: 203You can Negotiate.
In my experience I have found most girls want between 400 - 500 to start off. Some I can talk down to 300. The ones that don't budge I just move on. There are so many women on here, it just takes a little work to find the right connection. I had a smoking hot palates instructor that just wanted 250 but service was rushed. I have 2 that want 300 per meet in walking distance from my house which is dangerous. My biggest hurdle is people like you who drive the prices up.
Originally Posted by JohnyAng888
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-17 10:46 #154Senior Member

Posts: 299Wow, 800? I think that is just nuts but that's the beauty of the bowl, everyone makes it what they want to make it.
Just a thought, wouldn't it be much more time efficient, convenient, and cheaper to just use a quality agency at that price?
Originally Posted by JohnyAng888
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-17 21:50 #153Senior Member

Posts: 664Thanks I appreciate your help CM
Thanks Cm.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-17 21:41 #152Senior Member

Posts: 1729Search
1. Hit search sign (next to SA at top of page).
2. Hit Filters.
3. Hit other location. Print in Los Angeles, ca in box.
4. Hit on Los Angeles ca on list that appears.
5. Adjust distance (10 miles, 25 miles, just that location, etc).
6. Hit search.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-17 21:12 #151Senior Member

Posts: 664How do you search another city on S A?
I am trying to search in Los Angelos How do I switch cities? Thanks CM.
-
12-14-17 20:39 #150Regular Member

Posts: 24Most beautiful girl
I been on Sa for about a month and half now, At first, I was offering $500 and didn't have any luck. Now I'm offering $800 and been seeing the most beautiful girl in the early 20's. I guess if your willing to pay, you'll find what your looking for! Few of them are messaging me, but I really can only afford two SB at the same time. Good luck guys!
-
12-14-17 10:02 #149Regular Member

Posts: 12Laura SWF in Rox
I saw Laura about 5-6 times and she was good. Nothing mind blowing so I stopped (I frequently stop cold turkey in the hope of finally kicking this habit).
Anyway, she's tall, in shape small breasts (I like) and a great looking pussy (trimmed, well shaped lips).
BBBJ and covered FS $2-3 depending on mood / cash available. Talkative and intelligent. If anal was on the table I would have continued. But didn't seem to be.
Also hard to make her cum (oral or hands), which is not what I'm looking for.
-
12-13-17 21:07 #148Senior Member

Posts: 664She is in and Shore 250 to 350 for first few dates
Thats what she told me.
Originally Posted by Rome400
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-17 01:34 #147Senior Member

Posts: 201Rusianbaby777
She is out of our leagues. If she really is going between cities she has high rollers spending money on her. Usually when they have substantial in their profile and are that hot, you are going to have a hard time getting anything and your better off paying 400 for a top of the line escort.








Reply With Quote






