Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Size Queens

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 536
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #56

    Tesla lane

    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to see more parts; she has the greatest ass in all of Seattle, bar none!
    Is she still around? Haven't seen her post on BP.

  2. #55

    Part 1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    Video says part 2. Is there a part 1. Maybe part 3?
    https://www.xvideos.com/video2441812...le_named_tesla

  3. #54

    MandyWood

    Mandywood Takes it like a champ. Will throw it back.

  4. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    Video says part 2. Is there a part 1. Maybe part 3?
    I'd love to see more parts; she has the greatest ass in all of Seattle, bar none!

  5. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Video says part 2. Is there a part 1. Maybe part 3?

  6. #51

    StacieCox.

    StacieCox. I forgot to mention her.

    She can handle it and loves to get stretched out and pounded.

  7. #50

    TNA Size queens.

    I will confirm the following providers not only can handle a big dick, they love a big dick.

    MeganJames.

    KimmyAnnVip.

    StacieofSeattle69.

    IsisinSeattle.

    LexiiBanks.

    Leilanni Moore is my current atf. She really loves it deep and hard and can take everything I have.

    I am 8'1/2 and thick.

  8. #49

  9. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Stretched her out 3 4 weeks ago.

    She was high on somethin, but she was not afraid of my bbc.

    She took it well.
    If you are a reg, bbfscip is $500.

  10. #47

    Leilanni Moore

    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    She can take a D.
    She hits me up every couple months.

    She originally wouldn't see me because I bareback hoes.

    I sent her a dickpic. Now she hits me up.

  11. #46

    Kenzie69

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the list. I've heard great things about Kenzie69. Hopefully this thread will pick up and more names will be added.
    She hits me up about 1 time a month.

    I am a reg. 1 hr BBFS $500. It usually runs longer but she can't get enough dick.

    She loves getting pounded deep by me.

  12. #45

    Danicabunny

    Danicabunny can handle me.

  13. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Stretched her out 3 4 weeks ago.

    She was high on somethin, but she was not afraid of my bbc.

    She took it well.
    BB? Or BBGreek? She has been mentioned in the BB Thread and I was wondering if you can confirm.

  14. #43

    Lana Love

    Stretched her out 3 4 weeks ago.

    She was high on somethin, but she was not afraid of my bbc.

    She took it well.

  15. #42

    Prima Neek

    Prima Neek will take it deep.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape